SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

V-Strom (650cc & 1000cc)

tranZition

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha!!! We cross path on the way back home to SG! I honk at a couple of you and wave!!!!! Hope everyone had a great time!

By the way.. this is our route.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/MapofMalaysia02m.jpg

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/Yee.jpg

mark forgot to tOok out his bike key rite? left it park at DAICHI hotel !!! lagi heng man.. bike not gone!!! haahaha..

how i know? guess guess guess !!! hehe

PasSion for rIdinG burns as long as my soul lives...

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

Originally posted by Al-Simmons@April 16, 2007 07:41 pm

wah...suddenly so many stroms..

ibbster >>> are u the one riding with the JOM bikers? ibrahim?

denden >>> u on the yellow strom with the pillion...? did u guys stop at machap? saw a group there...but didn't see any strom...

yep, that's me, the blue 1k with stripes.......

saw another grey 1k while in hatyai......

go hard, be smart, play fair, have fun...RiDe oN....

Originally posted by desmokat@April 16, 2007 08:39 pm

mark forgot to tOok out his bike key rite? left it park at DAICHI hotel !!! lagi heng man.. bike not gone!!! haahaha..

how i know? guess guess guess !!! hehe

u took the bike out when u saw the key on the ignition...

pick up one of the girls just opposite the hotel and took her out for a ride..

then u park the bike back and hand in the keys to the front desk...

:giddy:

"The road less travelled"

380430_10150542159155027_725570026_11064521_1701187442_n.jpg

Originally posted by Al-Simmons@April 17, 2007 03:07 am

u took the bike out when u saw the key on the ignition...

pick up one of the girls just opposite the hotel and took her out for a ride..

then u park the bike back and hand in the keys to the front desk...

:giddy:

haha... no la... u remember the malaysian BMW biker? i met him in our refill stop way back hme.. n he told me.. he saw the key then took out n pass to the bell boy...

think mark too engrossed le la.. forgot to take out his keys...

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

Wah kao, I leave key in bike now everybody knows already huh? Scary. News travels fast! Must thank that Malaysian BMW rider who return my key, if not I think I take bus come back liao.........haha

Anyway, whens the next ride? I'm thinking like Taufik lets do more rugged touring i.e. sleep outdoors kind. More fun no?

Give 100% of yourself......................10% of the time!!

Yah, was thinking V-Strom was made with dual purpose in mind so we should go up some obscure hill/nature reserve that those sports bikes-types cannot go right? Haha……..

Let those fellas play the boring N-S h’way n speed like Rossi n endanger own life, we go climb mountain n forest…………..:--)

UNLESS of coz’ u r Superman (or Super crazy) rider like Taufik who overtake sportsbike convoy and race with FJR 1hour at 190km/h……………..ORANG GILA!!!

Originally posted by Denden@April 17, 2007 01:42 pm

ooooh yeah!!!!! let us do some mass order for sleeping bags and tents....

mine standby already...ready to be tied down to the bike... :cheeky:

or maybe don't need sleeping bags n tents....just be yourself..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p083f4dc5a5d63766a2d94cf6b8e337db/e9e08770.jpg

"The road less travelled"

380430_10150542159155027_725570026_11064521_1701187442_n.jpg

Originally posted by mamaqye@April 05, 2007 05:15 pm

Oh anyway guys, I saw a damn cool HJC full face at MOTOworld. Can switch between Off-Road n dirt and then remove visor can be normal full face! $160 only...........cheap. Got plain blue n 2 other designs. I bought the normal matt black full face though.............more suitable for boring guy like me...........heh

hey..

i was thinking of getting the same helmet too..

any feedback on it after using it for a few weeks?

$160 is it?

thanx!

an invitation..

greetings riderz of the strom..

on behalf of the outriderz i think it would be really great if we could meet up sometime and share our passion for enduro bikes and adventure touring..

most of us ride the vara125 although a large number have upgraded to bikes such as ATwins, Stroms, RTs, STX and so on..

i met my good friend al-simmons through there and also people such as byteblock, mamagye, desmokat, private_asylum and taufik..

we usually meet at least once a week for unofficial dinners and stuff and once a month for a big outing..

for today i'd like to invite you to a weekly topup / makan / lepak session at gelang patah RnR(SB).. we meet at shell corporation road (AYE > jurong exit 15A) @ 2130hrs and usually leave for GP @ 2200hrs.. and most of us reach back bout midnite.. some may leave earlier though.. this happens every tuesday unless canceled for some really really exquisite reasons..

do feel free to contact me(mark) @ 81634466 if needed..

thanx for reading!

peace

toobez©

whos going for the tonite one ??

RidEs

_____

Originally posted by Al-Simmons@April 17, 2007 02:30 pm

:thumb:

maybe one day can join them for a ride...

i not under JOM but under HTNS can get same rate or not..?

everyone's most welcomed to join JOM rides......HTNS is different rate but there's still plenty of goodies to make up for it, esp our luxurious back-up vehicle, ride t-shirts, event dinners, travel insurance, real-life medics, but most important is the gerek kakis esp A.W.L. n Aidi.....our next big ride is the 3NCR to KL in October 07......

go hard, be smart, play fair, have fun...RiDe oN....

Originally posted by ibbster@April 18, 2007 09:07 am

everyone's most welcomed to join JOM rides......HTNS is different rate but there's still plenty of goodies to make up for it, esp our luxurious back-up vehicle, ride t-shirts, event dinners, travel insurance, real-life medics, but most important is the gerek kakis esp A.W.L. n Aidi.....our next big ride is the 3NCR to KL in October 07......

Yah........ride into KL on 21st Oct can also watch MOTOGP. But I suspect there will be too many bikes PLUS alota bike thefts. If can, maybe rent van go in more feasible. Last year I didn't ride up but took overnite bus to KL then public transport to Sepang. BAD IDEA!!

We had to change the train to a shitty bus that took us to Sepang. No air-con, NO WINDOW plus cramp with smelly people.

This year either ride in big group or drive if car available.

Thats right sir.........so maybe its smarter to take public transport or 1 van. Ride bike must worry bike stolen or find hotel with covered lot which I garuntee is dont have one. Haha.......... unless book n pay deposit now..........:--)