SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Motorcycle dilemma

Guys! I'm currently still a p plate rider, next year feb then can take class 2A. Have been riding my cousin's fz16 in the mean time while he's driving uber but he will take the bike back on sept when his contract ends.

So, if you guys were me, would you buy a class 2b bike afterwards or wait for class 2A?

My current option is to get a CBR150R and ride till I get my class 2

Please let me know what you guys will do, thanks!!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't buy first, wait till you get your Class 2A, get a cheap second hand 2A bike for one year, do your Class 2 then look for a more long term bike you really want.

From what I'm seeing, a lot of second hand 2A and 2B bikes with roughly 1 or 2 years COE left don't differ much in price, might be even cheaper to just buy an old Super 4 with only 1 year COE left, have fun during your 2A period, then get rid of it once you get your Class 2 license.

Check out my Website for freelance design and marketing services! : www.reizeprimus.com

Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

• 3 weeks later...
Guys! I'm currently still a p plate rider, next year feb then can take class 2A. Have been riding my cousin's fz16 in the mean time while he's driving uber but he will take the bike back on sept when his contract ends.

So, if you guys were me, would you buy a class 2b bike afterwards or wait for class 2A?

My current option is to get a CBR150R and ride till I get my class 2

Please let me know what you guys will do, thanks!!!!

So what bike u get in the end?

Not getting msx already ?

Groms are pretty not worth it though. Expensive. Underpowered. Sibeh uncomfortable if you're tall-ish.

Pretty fun to ride on as a second bike or toy though.

Check out my Website for freelance design and marketing services! : www.reizeprimus.com

Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

HAHAHAAHA OMG you still remember my post from last time. I don't think so, I want something that can go at least 130 without much effort so can last till class 2 hahaa. And like what reize says it expensive...

at least 130? Which road u ride on P plater? Germany Autobahn?

Liverpool revival has started....

I don't think jay and I are pretty tall people ������

I dunno what height you at, but for reference, I'm 177cm. I tried a lady friend's Grom, and my knees were slapping the handlebars everytime I make a U-turn LOL. My lady friend herself is 156cm tall, but she fits on it perfectly.

So I guess if you're not taller than 165cm, can be quite the perfect sized bike.

get a 2b, tahan till class 2

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Any nice place to get bikes? No early settlement fee, hidden charges etc

New or second hand?

Second hand, just go straight to Carousell or recommendation by friend, I don't like buying second hand from shop, not worth it.

Buy new, Looi Motor if you want big class 2 bikes at Ubi.

Or Dirt Wheel Motor at Tampines Street 93 for KTM only bikes.

Hey! HAHAHAHH Currently, im just saving up cash. Because my cousin is still contemplating whether or not to continue his uber. If he continues until i get my 2A which is probably around may(?) hopefully.... then R3 it is WAHAHAHAHAHA! If not.... either a cbr150r till cl2 or cheap 1 year coe left kup till i get my cl2a :)

PS: Though I really still want to know other people's decision if they were in my shoes! Please don't be shy to tell me! HAHAHAHAA

• 9 months later...