SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Club Yamaha XJR 400/1300 (Singapore)

policehunter

Yap FZ8.

The price not much diff with the big brother FZ1....

My friend saw a few FZ8 lying around at Albert Motors. & as told by one of the salesmen, one unit has already been sold and on the road as we speak.

But come to think of it, I'd rather grab the FZ1S since the price difference is not much. What say you?

hmmm..

go for it bros...

i have a different bike in mind..:shy:

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agenda: aftermath of BETONG/CAMERON trip in July.

http://yamahaxjrsgp.multiply.com/photos/album/39/XJR_0107_-_04072010_Trip_BetongThailand_-_Cameron_Highlands_Malaysia_

Meeting Point: Esso Station, Woodlands Ave 1

When: 17th July 2010

Time: 2030hours

Why: XJR Monthly Meet-Ups

Where: Rasa Rasa Restaurant in Marsiling

Initiated by: abgsham(July Organiser)

Going:P

1. abangsham & gf

2. xjrredbull & wife

3. happy125

4. xjrpinky

Not coming:cry:

a. BOWIE

b. Spannry

c.

No replies yet? :slapforehead:

i. onemanarmy

ii. nash_1126

iii.

Hopefully more (new) XJR riders will come for meet-up.

For info on the meet-up, pls PM me, xjrredbull.

Thank you.

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

Dear XJRers, I'm planning to get pitcrew shirts for Club XJR Singapore.

I need to get votes on which colour scheme seems to be in favour.

So please guys, I need your cooperation on this one.

I shall update soon enough about the price range and what colour schemes are available.

Image attached is just an example.

http://degoodstuff.com/images/uploads/Yamaha%20Pit%20Shirts/yamaha_royal_white_small_shirt(2).jpg

Edited by onemanarmy

Speed has never killed anyone.

Suddenly becoming stationary,

That’s what gets you.:faint:

- Jeremy Clarkson

Saw a Tenere 1200 at Southern Motors just now. Silver in colour. Still brand new. Plastics attached to some parts still. & a "SOLD" sticker pasted on the seat. Just noticed that the tail light has got the same shape as R6 05 model.

- Jeremy Clarkson

Saw a Tenere 1200 at Southern Motors just now. Silver in colour. Still brand new. Plastics attached to some parts still. & a "SOLD" sticker pasted on the seat. Just noticed that the tail light has got the same shape as R6 05 model.

Heard that Southern giving better deal then Hong Leong.

$29800 OTR with insurance.

Hong Leong $30500 OTR without insurance,

Anywhere else giving better deals????????

Cheers

Heard that Southern giving better deal then Hong Leong.

$29800 OTR with insurance.

Hong Leong $30500 OTR without insurance,

Anywhere else giving better deals????????

so happy125 are you going to get 1?

you 1 i am 1 also:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

how onemanarmy are you going to upgrade xt1200?

I think got one XJRer used a GPS before but not sure whether it's the same brand. Apologies if it's not of any help.

- Jeremy Clarkson

so happy125 are you going to get 1?

you 1 i am 1 also:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

how onemanarmy are you going to upgrade xt1200?

Unfortunately, way over my budget.

Pipe on left side, shaft driven. Really looks like a German beast, except it's Japanese. Nice one, Yamaha.

- Jeremy Clarkson

wahh...nice pit crew shirt....got pink or not?...hehehe...hmmm...anyone want to buy my bike?=)

Can do a customise one from scratch. But I've yet to see anyone wearing a pink pit crew shirt. Haha. What's wrong with your bike? Just keep lah, then buy another bike. :angel:

- Jeremy Clarkson

Hi dear XJR owners, sorry to interrupt your thread. I was thinking of trading my current ride to a XJR400. Pls see the link below for more details. Thank you....

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296807

By any chance, are you residing in the Queenstown/Queensway area. I've seen your bike around that area before.

- Jeremy Clarkson

By any chance, are you residing in the Queenstown/Queensway area. I've seen your bike around that area before.

Used to stay tere a year ago, but would still frequent tat place cos relative also staying tere. Else if u're talking abt Alexandra Village/Bt Merah, I'm tere to service my bike....heehee

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo....

ups for my sell...=)...can't understand why we can't sell our yamaha xjr400 on par wif a honda s4...brand name?value?...crapp...so what the crap...we can sell it the same price as s4 coz there's not much choice to begin wif for a naked street bike so thats why i'm revising the price...=)...if ppl got the money n like the ride they'll buy it...ppl like me who have rode 4 super4 n 3xjr period!!!!=)

i think bull is bz... he's been MIA in streetfighter thread as well.. heheheh guess everyone is bz wif work nowadays...

I guess so. Hopefully this thread will be alive and kicking soon.

Btw bro, usually arnd what time roughly will u be at the Lornie Rd exit?

Yet to bump into u again.

- Jeremy Clarkson

yes yes.. im here.

Our bro Leon (Bowie), visited SMRT Bishan Depot just now for work purposes. He is surprised to know that more and more XJR-ers are working in SMRT. Didnt meet him though coz i was bz with work and i didnt have my bike with me when he called me.

Why u selling ur bike herry? sianz already ah?

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr39/nash_1126/Banners/banner-xjr.jpg http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr39/nash_1126/Banners/banner-busa.jpg

dun get china stuff.. lah.. very unreliable. Summore u need to get ur own GPS software and it doesnt support Garmin ones. :p

I prefer to use my hp cased in a waterproof pouch

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr39/nash_1126/Banners/banner-xjr.jpg http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr39/nash_1126/Banners/banner-busa.jpg