SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF ET8 Cafe 2009

JPMontoya

Originally posted by shinkai@Dec 5 2004, 12:44 PM

new or old also can. going to piaggio on tuesday or monday to test ride and if everything goes smoothly might get one.

Kep me update lor :smile:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Krissy@Dec 6 2004, 05:03 PM

yupyup..if you could be so kind...maybe next time u go down juz help me ask if they can service ET8...at least won't make wasted trip...

thanks so much :smile:

Ok, I've check and they do service ET8. I was there just now and saw them service the transmission. For ET8, you can either tell them what you wanna do beforehand so they can get the parts or leave your bike there in the morning and get it back in the afternoon.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Originally posted by Scarab@Dec 8 2004, 04:21 PM

Ok, I've check and they do service ET8. I was there just now and saw them service the transmission. For ET8, you can either tell them what you wanna do beforehand so they can get the parts or leave your bike there in the morning and get it back in the afternoon.

oh ritey....arigato :smile:

one more qn...hows the price range???heh

Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by Krissy@Dec 9 2004, 02:14 PM

oh ritey....arigato :smile:

one more qn...hows the price range???heh

I used their service afew times since I moved there, so far so good, in the pricing. They seems to do many over-haul as I am always seeing them doing it.

There's Andrew but I dunno if he's the boss but just watch it as he's kind of talkative. If you like the silent worker, look for the younger chap that's almost bald - he's pretty knowlegeable as well.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Originally posted by Scarab@Dec 9 2004, 02:25 PM

I used their service afew times since I moved there, so far so good, in the pricing. They seems to do many over-haul as I am always seeing them doing it.

There's Andrew but I dunno if he's the boss but just watch it as he's kind of talkative. If you like the silent worker, look for the younger chap that's almost bald - he's pretty knowlegeable as well.

wah...you reply very the fast...hee

hrm..definitely most prefer slient type...but younger and balding????poor chap :cheeky:

btw..i live quite near there too...but gonna move soon....sigh...gonna miss my part of jurong..

Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by Krissy@Dec 9 2004, 02:29 PM

hrm..definitely most prefer slient type...but younger and balding????poor chap :cheeky:

btw..i live quite near there too...but gonna move soon....sigh...gonna miss my part of jurong..

Not balding la, he cut it short. :sweat:

Getting married huh?

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Originally posted by Scarab@Dec 9 2004, 02:30 PM

Not balding la, he cut it short. :sweat:

Getting married huh?

heh..yup yup...but still gonna stay near west lah...

so if i like this shop..most prob will stick to it then..

what's the shop name?

Originally posted by Krissy@Dec 9 2004, 03:14 PM

heh..yup yup...but still gonna stay near west lah...

so if i like this shop..most prob will stick to it then..

what's the shop name?

Wellson, I think. It's so near by that I dun bother about the name. :sweat:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Originally posted by Scarab@Dec 9 2004, 05:01 PM

Confirmed Wellson Motors. Tel is 6560 1653

wah..what you do??run down and check the name ah...haha...

betcha went to search for receipt... :p

thanx for the effort :smile:

Originally posted by Krissy@Dec 9 2004, 05:05 PM

wah..what you do??run down and check the name ah...haha...

betcha went to search for receipt... :p

thanx for the effort :smile:

Welcome, you can let them know that the fella riding the black aprilia scooter recommend one.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by taeki05@Dec 5 2004, 02:28 AM

Thankew kenny for the replies.

went to testride 150 cc et8 in eurosunrise b4....2nd hand.....selling for 4000+ for a 3 yr old bike... i kinda like it...but erm....due to financial problems, din managed to clinch the deal.:cry: I'm kinda short..haa...1.57m, may nd to scrap some height off the seat i guesss...

piaggio centre sells any 2nd hand et8's?

Btw shinkai, i tink a new 150 cc et8 costs ard 6000+...

things to share on my ET8 xp:

My bike all my frens ride liao all say swee, they wan to buy, asked me to helped them look out for it. But to be honest actually ET8 not much, & ppl dun really wan to sell, reason: cant bear to part wif this cutie, 2ndly, sell low but motor tiam sell high, bo hua for us.. so its kinda word of mouth sales.. depend on luck.

look at phantom... 'fan lan' man!

I bought mine at 3k. 4 yrs only mileage 20k. I find it very worth the $ so I buy without hesitation. But my fren said u nvr know wat happened to this bike which is true lor, I mean, if u dun wish to take the risk, buy a 1st hand la! But to be honest, little chance ppl will buy et8 @ 1st hand.. unless we're staying in italy where everybody rides a scoot!

1 thing abt et8: when i ride on AYE 90kmph onwards, when i reached my workplace, i can smeel 'chao tah' smell, like engine overheat.

so et8 is STRICTLY meant for 70-90kmph ONLY!

BUT pick up really scary, and i mean it! traffic light chiat super4 & kips.. jus becos they relak, i know..... :cheeky:

As for the petrol, its 10% off island wide, so full tank is merely $7.50 MAX.

Any more xp??

Honda Freed

Honda XL 200

Suzuki DR200

Yamaha Fino

Piaggio LX150

Suzuki Lapin

Yamaha TW 200

Gilera VXR 200

Piaggio ET8 200

Originally posted by taeki05@Dec 4 2004, 03:39 PM

Hey guys. planning to get an et8. wanted a 150 cc one but abit out of budget. Anybody rides a 125 cc et8 b4? Want to know some details and comparisons abt this 2 before i make any decision. I haven ride a bike in 2 yrs after i got my licence...shucks......et8 easy to handle?? :help:

ET8 damn easy to handle. jus turn n go, the pick up is unbelievably fast but not a fast bike tho, 70-90kmph..

Honda Freed

Honda XL 200

Suzuki DR200

Yamaha Fino

Piaggio LX150

Suzuki Lapin

Yamaha TW 200

Gilera VXR 200

Piaggio ET8 200

Originally posted by hondaoftroy@Dec 5 2004, 03:56 AM

2nd hand ET8 at 4k + !!! damn where is eruoshine ? i might just sell off my runner and get that well if its worth the penny :smile:

Actually hor, I wanted to get runner 180 or 200 before i got this ET8 one.. cos i like the sporty look and i see it a potential 'mod-able' bike..

cos I've seen a malay riding this half modded with all the accessories.. i was like: WOW!

Psst..... wanna exchange bike to ride someday? :cheeky:

Honda Freed

Honda XL 200

Suzuki DR200

Yamaha Fino

Piaggio LX150

Suzuki Lapin

Yamaha TW 200

Gilera VXR 200

Piaggio ET8 200

Originally posted by Krissy@Dec 6 2004, 04:11 PM

hihi....me also riding the same colour as you leh....

my full tank i think need to pump around $11...not too sure coz i always pump when it's 1/4 left..costs me ard $8+...think tat's the price range for ET8 loh...

runs about 160km before i have to pump...err..litres wise not too sure..dun check...price more impt.. :cheeky:

Actually I've seen a guy riding this color too, and that's the one & only time i've seen it. Plus me= 2, plus you=3.

anymore RED ET8 riders here??

Honda Freed

Honda XL 200

Suzuki DR200

Yamaha Fino

Piaggio LX150

Suzuki Lapin

Yamaha TW 200

Gilera VXR 200

Piaggio ET8 200

• 2 weeks later...

4800 (machine price) for a FX ET8, is that expensive?

mileage around 10k. out-look looks good, havent try the bike thou.

insurance for me (1-2 yrs riding experience, 20 yrs old, 2 party is 690++ for mtsui and 790++ for ntuc), is the insurance too much? or?

transfer fee is around 80++

to total should be around 5580++, do you guys think it's a good deal or a bad one?

aspoon takes in 7% for all years.

need your guys help asap. thanks!

hope to join u guys soon.

If u're patience in one moment of anger, u will avoid 100 days of sorrow.

the cat is getting irritating, but sort of cute hahaa.. since the 1st day i bought my bike, it was there resting on my seat almost every morning, infact is EVERY morning.. geez..

btw fellow et8 mates, is your oil consumption high? normally full tank lasts u for how many days?

is there any places to get accessories for et8? i wish to put a neon light (white) under my bike hehehe possible? :cheeky:

If u're patience in one moment of anger, u will avoid 100 days of sorrow.

Originally posted by glorygoh@Dec 26 2004, 04:30 AM

Actually hor, I wanted to get runner 180 or 200 before i got this ET8 one.. cos i like the sporty look and i see it a potential 'mod-able' bike..

cos I've seen a malay riding this half modded with all the accessories.. i was like: WOW!

Psst..... wanna exchange bike to ride someday? :cheeky:

u shld hav seen the runner grp in the forum :D

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif