SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Manchester United Fan Club

Yoshiki

Manchester United have agreed to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid for a world record 80 million pounds (130 million dollars, 94 million euros), the club said Thursday.

Ronaldo and his greediness. Hopefully it wont lead him to his downfall. I dont understand why he wants to be in a club whereby he is just another star. Another one of them.

Live to ride another day.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1076/img0048u.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Manchester United have agreed to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid for a world record 80 million pounds (130 million dollars, 94 million euros), the club said Thursday.

Ronaldo and his greediness. Hopefully it wont lead him to his downfall. I dont understand why he wants to be in a club whereby he is just another star. Another one of them.

not to mention is just another club with alot of history. zzz wazzzup with these people?

Relax!

he wants new challenges

ribery and benzema more of advanced/attacking midfield players.. to replace scholes/ronaldo...

benzema play as a striker for both club and country

;5516252']

benzema play as a striker for both club and country

wat i mean is he is to replace ronaldo.. ronaldo is a winger/midfielder/striker.. so technically there will be 3 strikers left.. roo, berba and tevez.. 3 strikers for the 2 slots is ok wat..

man utd alr hv a replacement for ronaldo, dat is y SAF accept RM offer...

i dun noe his name but if i'm nt mistaken, SAF sign him up last yr, same country wit vidic i guess..guess SAF tink he is ready to make an impact, n dat is y SAF confidently accept d bids.. n also we still hv nani, even tho he's still like to dribble, i guess its time for him to show he's worth d amt man utd paid for to his old club...

man utd alr hv a replacement for ronaldo, dat is y SAF accept RM offer...

i dun noe his name but if i'm nt mistaken, SAF sign him up last yr, same country wit vidic i guess..guess SAF tink he is ready to make an impact, n dat is y SAF confidently accept d bids.. n also we still hv nani, even tho he's still like to dribble, i guess its time for him to show he's worth d amt man utd paid for to his old club...

u mean tosic?

really not sure whether Tosic or Nani able to make the step up ..

Hope they make it la .. time to groom our own superstars ..

Coz everyone noes we hav 80mil to spend , comfirm held us for higher price ..

Kanna cut carrot ..

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

Yo guys, i have a pair of tickets to catch Man Utd in action in Malaysia for sale. Details below.

Manchester United Asia Tour 2009

Malaysia XI v Manchester United

18th July 2009

Bukit Jalil National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur

Kick Off 5:30pm

Tickets are for entrance at Red Gate, which is opposite grandstand. I will throw in a pair of exclusive training pass for 17th July, free!

Went up to malaysia recently just to get my hands on these tickets. However due to a schedule conflict, i am not able to make it. Anybody keen to get ur hands on these, drop me an sms for price. Dont wait!

really not sure whether Tosic or Nani able to make the step up ..

Hope they make it la .. time to groom our own superstars ..

Coz everyone noes we hav 80mil to spend , comfirm held us for higher price ..

Kanna cut carrot ..

my exact sentiment, clubs will take advantage of the amount united receive for ronaldo

Ronaldo is a fantastic footballer.

But to me, he was just a Man Utd 'Employee'.

Never in the class of Eric and Giggs who are MU 'Fans' at heart.

Ron can leave anytime. I won't miss him.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

no use keeping a player who shows disloyalty to d hands dat feed n nurture him.

it wun b d end of MAN UTD if CR exits.tis will onli make MAN UTD stronger!

no use keeping a player who shows disloyalty to d hands dat feed n nurture him.

it wun b d end of MAN UTD if CR exits.tis will onli make MAN UTD stronger!

Totally agreed .. Man united will come back stronger .. next season or the season after ..

As for CR ?? if nex yr RM flop again .. thats it .. downhill frm there ..

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

Haha. im a manutd fan, ronaldo leaving shouldnt be a problem. He have done great for manutd, we have to thank him for that. this have happen before when beckham have to leave manutd.

manutd made him into a great player, and im sure manutd wont stop nurturing other players.

credits to players such as fletcher who doesnt get to play in all the games, but yet doesnt make "noise" about leaving. his heart stay with manutd.

Life is Short.. Don't make it shorter.. Be a safe rider...