SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Manchester United Fan Club

Yoshiki

i tink man utd will buy player abv 26 but nt wit exhorbit price...

for ribery case, man utd really wanna sign him but was put off by d price tag..

anytin worth d investment is gd enuf for d devils....

main thing is LOYALTY! :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but not his fault though.. united took waay too long to offer him a contract.. obviously this made him feel not wanted and under appreciated..

no offence but tevez is similar to rooney in style of play... at the price he is going thats what made the bosses think twice... they need a 'fox in the box' type of player than a 'terrier'... maybe thats why...

its all about the money these days sadly... not that i am saying tevez is money minded... just that these days too much money is going around in the sport... and we will feel the pinch!!! Must complain to clubs :box: so that subscription rates can go down again... hehehe

aLL thE PoWEr, aLL the SpEEd...

But Do You haVE aLL it TaKes to bEat me To it?

:dozed:

no offence but tevez is similar to rooney in style of play... at the price he is going thats what made the bosses think twice... they need a 'fox in the box' type of player than a 'terrier'... maybe thats why...

its all about the money these days sadly... not that i am saying tevez is money minded... just that these days too much money is going around in the sport... and we will feel the pinch!!! Must complain to clubs :box: so that subscription rates can go down again... hehehe

agreed that rooney and tevez are similar.. but 2 seasons back, they still conquered epl when EVERYONE said they will fail as a partnership cuz they are too similar..

last season, they bought in berba, stating he will complement rooney cuz he is different.. look wat happened?

im not saying berba is a flop.. but a return of 14 goals.. thats like a midfielder's tally, not for a supposedly 'world-class' striker... plus, he tend to disappear during big matches.. and the fact that SAF dropped him for the last few matches of the season says something, doesnt it?

Cristiano Ronaldo has taken the blame for the furore that has surrounded his proposed transfer from Manchester United to Real Madrid.

The Portugal international has already conceded that he had his heart set on a switch to the Spanish giants at the end of the 2007/08 season.

Last summer's transfer window was dominated by rumours that Ronaldo was seeking a switch to Real, but United held firm over the winger's future.

However, Real appear set to finally secure their long-term target after they had an £80million bid accepted by United earlier this month.

The Fifa World Player of the Year has now voiced his regret for the controversy that marred the lead up to the agreement.

He told the News of the World: "Anything that has not been right with the move is my fault and nothing to do with Real Madrid or Manchester United.

Public

"I opened my mouth and that is what caused the problems between the two clubs who both acted in the correct way. Yes, I would have handled things differently and not been so public."

When asked if a move had been agreed a year ago, he replied: "No, not that I know of. Any agreements that the clubs had were private.

"I expressed a desire to join Madrid and the two clubs reached an agreement. This transfer is no different from any other."

Ronaldo also outlined his respect for Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who brought the 24-year-old to Old Trafford from Sporting Lisbon in 2003.

He said: "I have said many times that it is the relationship a son has with a father. He respects me and I respect him and when one of us is talking, the other one listens.

"It is not a one-sided relationship. We both hear each other out and that is why we have got on so well.

"He taught me everything about football and I have never met a man who is so passionate about the game after so many years.

"He instilled that passion into me and he made me a winner. The most important thing he taught me is that second place is not an option.

Fergie

"He also taught me lots of things in order to make me a better person and people might not understand how much time he invests in players off the pitch. But he really does and he cares about each and every one of us.

"In an ideal world. I would like him to be my life coach and for me to never leave him but that is not possible and I just have to continue my journey and hold on to what he has taught me.

"Sir Alex has shown so much confidence in me and for that I owe him everything. When I arrived - even though I did not want it - he insisted I have number seven on my shirt.

"I was very adamant that I did not want it. Then, he sat me down and told me about the history of the number seven and said ... do you understand what I am trying to say to you? I think you will be worthy of wearing this shirt.

"When I think of the greats who have worn that United shirt, I understood how much confidence he had in me. And I hope now that I am another Manchester United great who wore the most famous shirt at the club."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5393996,00.html

This interview made me realise that Ronaldo really is grateful for all the club and especially SAF has done for him. Oh, and don't you think it's good to see Ronaldo giving SAF the recognition that he deserves, it shows just how much respect the players have for him. Wish I could say the same about certain fans...

Cristiano Ronaldo has taken the blame for the furore that has surrounded his proposed transfer from Manchester United to Real Madrid.

The Portugal international has already conceded that he had his heart set on a switch to the Spanish giants at the end of the 2007/08 season.

Last summer's transfer window was dominated by rumours that Ronaldo was seeking a switch to Real, but United held firm over the winger's future.

However, Real appear set to finally secure their long-term target after they had an £80million bid accepted by United earlier this month.

The Fifa World Player of the Year has now voiced his regret for the controversy that marred the lead up to the agreement.

He told the News of the World: "Anything that has not been right with the move is my fault and nothing to do with Real Madrid or Manchester United.

Public

"I opened my mouth and that is what caused the problems between the two clubs who both acted in the correct way. Yes, I would have handled things differently and not been so public."

When asked if a move had been agreed a year ago, he replied: "No, not that I know of. Any agreements that the clubs had were private.

"I expressed a desire to join Madrid and the two clubs reached an agreement. This transfer is no different from any other."

Ronaldo also outlined his respect for Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who brought the 24-year-old to Old Trafford from Sporting Lisbon in 2003.

He said: "I have said many times that it is the relationship a son has with a father. He respects me and I respect him and when one of us is talking, the other one listens.

"It is not a one-sided relationship. We both hear each other out and that is why we have got on so well.

"He taught me everything about football and I have never met a man who is so passionate about the game after so many years.

"He instilled that passion into me and he made me a winner. The most important thing he taught me is that second place is not an option.

Fergie

"He also taught me lots of things in order to make me a better person and people might not understand how much time he invests in players off the pitch. But he really does and he cares about each and every one of us.

"In an ideal world. I would like him to be my life coach and for me to never leave him but that is not possible and I just have to continue my journey and hold on to what he has taught me.

"Sir Alex has shown so much confidence in me and for that I owe him everything. When I arrived - even though I did not want it - he insisted I have number seven on my shirt.

"I was very adamant that I did not want it. Then, he sat me down and told me about the history of the number seven and said ... do you understand what I am trying to say to you? I think you will be worthy of wearing this shirt.

"When I think of the greats who have worn that United shirt, I understood how much confidence he had in me. And I hope now that I am another Manchester United great who wore the most famous shirt at the club."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5393996,00.html

This interview made me realise that Ronaldo really is grateful for all the club and especially SAF has done for him. Oh, and don't you think it's good to see Ronaldo giving SAF the recognition that he deserves, it shows just how much respect the players have for him. Wish I could say the same about certain fans...

My two cents:

First cent - Talk is cheap.

Second cent - Action speaks louder than words.

Relax!

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_29440_9309.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=240&hei=359&rgn=0.276,0.10477453580901856,0.48,0.4761273209549072&cvt=jpeg

New kit's nod to history

United's new home kit for the 2009/10 campaign will be officially unveiled next week, but it is now available to pre-order online.

The red kit celebrates 100 years of Old Trafford and part of the design will reflect that which was worn by the Reds a century ago.

The players will don the kit for the first time during their pre-season tour of Asia next month. The squad fly out to the Far East on 16 July - the day the kit goes on sale and on which pre-orders will be delivered.

Rio Ferdinand says the players are always excited to see the new kit and insists the historical aspect acts as an inspiration to everyone.

"Maintaining the traditions of the club is very important," he told ManUtd.com.

"Last season we had the blue kit to remember the European Cup winners of 1968 and this one dates back to the 1900s to celebrate 100 years of Old Trafford.

"This club has always taken pride in its history - it acts as an inspiration to all of us and it’s great to see it represented in the new kit."

United to bid €60m for Argentina star Aguero?

By Soccernet staff

June 24, 2009

Manchester United have been linked with a bid for Argentina star Sergio Aguero, with reports claiming that the Red Devils could pay up to €60m for his services.

The 21-year-old, whose fiancée Giannina is the younger daughter of Argentine football legend Diego Maradona, impressed for Atletico Madrid last season and reportedly has a €60m release clause according to Marca.

United have been linked with some of the hottest young talents in world football, including the likes of Douglas Costa and Nilmar and 'Kun' is seen as the natural replacement for Carlos Tevez, who will leave the club this summer.

The paper claim that the deal will be smoothed over by the fact that IMG - Aguero's representatives - have offered to work as Spanish-based scouts for Sir Alex Ferguson.

Aguero was outstanding for Argentina in the Olympics, and has been influential in Atletico's return to the Champions League, so any deal would be likely to smash the British transfer record.

However, Atletico club president Enrique Cerezo has asserted the board's position over Aguero and former United striker Diego Forlan in recent days, telling Sport: "We do not want to sell and we are calm about everything.

"We have a good team at present and we are going to strengthen it every which way we can. We are absolutely calm. We are not afraid of anything or anybody. [The players] have contracts which we have respected and we expect to be shown the same respect."

His declaration, however, does not guarantee that either Aguero or Forlan will remain at the Vicente Calderon, as any potential suitors could still attain their services by paying out the release clause on their contracts.

"Anyone who wants our players knows what to do, provided the player wants to leave," Cerezo explained. "And if they choose to go and a club wants to sign them, then there is nothing I can do about it."

Relax!

Damn, I guess U guys really gonna miss dis guy. Whining & whimpering & pondering & so......... if Manus don't get e title next season.

Damn SAF for letting Rondondo go, hahahahahaha.

Just my opinion, not flaming lah...

you really sound like you are. :angel:

I for one, wont miss him.

Much. :lol:

Relax!

Damn, I guess U guys really gonna miss dis guy. Whining & whimpering & pondering & so......... if Manus don't get e title next season.

Damn SAF for letting Rondondo go, hahahahahaha.

Just my opinion, not flaming lah...

oh god help us..

he's back..

didnt u read the new rules & regulations?

you really sound like you are. :angel:

I for one, wont miss him.

Much. :lol:

Me too, would not miss him.....althou he is best player....

i thnk they will miss Tores more if he will go and now the club is unsettling now with the current situation, Mascherano&Alonso.Also with Arbeloa...they are more problem than Man United.

1999 - 2001 RXZ

2003 - 2004 CB400 VTEC2

2004 - 2007 CB900RR

2007 - current GSXR 600 K7

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3453/3271346271_a9066b7ac9_t.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3413/3271346343_64a8910d09_t.jpg

I doubt Aguero .. he's too pricey .. Huntelaar will be better for a target man like Van Nistelrooy .. dun see Berbatov any better in that role .. but i still hope he proves me wrong ..

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

m i in d correct thread? is tis old trafford or anfield?hmm...

this is actually SBF.. :angel:

I doubt Aguero .. he's too pricey .. Huntelaar will be better for a target man like Van Nistelrooy .. dun see Berbatov any better in that role .. but i still hope he proves me wrong ..

yup.. if huntelaar comes in, berba will surely be benched, now that tevez is leaving.. i like berba, but this is united we are talking abt.. the players must suit the tactics, not the other way around.. he's taking too long to settle in united's formation and tactics..

well.. there's always macheda..

Here's OLD TRAFFORD !! ppl see carefully !!!

yes i can see very clearly tanq.im refering to sum hijackers actually.

pls see carefully dat MAN UTD is on my siggy too.tanx...:angel:

this is actually SBF.. :angel:

yup.. if huntelaar comes in, berba will surely be benched, now that tevez is leaving.. i like berba, but this is united we are talking abt.. the players must suit the tactics, not the other way around.. he's taking too long to settle in united's formation and tactics..

well.. there's always macheda..

macheda to me is still young to handle great pressure.. the 1st goal he score for man utd last season is great goal but the 2nd goal is pure luck .. after the 2nd goal i nv see him score again. i will prefer welbeck den him. cau he hav great positioning of himself up the front n he can handle the pressure well when def man mark him. but the con of him is lack of experience n physical not tough enough like tevez or rooney..

Deal done, Ronaldo will join Real on 1st July.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=657597&sec=transfers&cc=4716

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Benzema deal closer

United close in on Benzema

Sir Alex Ferguson took another step towards the £30m capture of striker Karim Benzema yesterday. But Manchester United could yet face fierce competition from bitter transfer market rivals Real Madrid. Fallen French champions Lyon opened the door to the sale of prize asset Benzema by making a £15m move for Porto striker Lisandro Lopez. It is a clear indication that Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas is preparing to cash in on his 21-year-old star. Lyon were knocked back in a bid for Paris Saint-Germain’s Guillaume Hoarau. But their rapid response was a move for Portugal ace Lopez. That is good news for United boss Ferguson, who is aware Benzema is in no hurry to leave Lyon until after the World Cup next summer. The Old Trafford chief’s main problem could be big-spending Spanish giants Real, who have taken £80m Cristiano Ronaldo from United and also want Wigan winger Antonio Valencia. Real are now likely to target Benzema, leaving United to hope that the Galactico policy at the Bernabeu will persuade the young Frenchman his prospects will be better at Old Trafford.

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_mufc-55671.jpg

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_mufc-55709.jpg

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_mufc-55770.jpg

It looks like a training jersey, they could have done much better, I'd give a 4/10, whats your take on this guys ?