SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

ARC - Aprilia Riders Club Singapore ___ 2006 Pre-Xmas Outing!!

Date: 23rd Dec 2006, Saturday

Time : 7.30pm

Venue: House of Javanese Satay

4 Jalan Gelenggang (off Upper Thomson Road / Jalan Leban)

Singapore 578188

Tel 63655688

** All riding friends of ours are welcome regardless of bike make n model.

** Joleently aka My_234_Melody , is the Organizer of this event.

** Show your support and lets make this a memorable and successful outing.

Attendance (23/12/06, Saturday)

1. Lawrence 9863 2724

2. contrarian

3. muser/Chris 9740-5630 (Sat's a better idea due to traffic, etc)

4. alanhim 96800844

5. brYan . k 97622737

6. ReaPeR 9877 7704

7. macan_putih 91455310

8. guanwei 91872278

9. davidtoh83 98485055

10.tAiJI 81633234

11. My_234_Melody

12. Dannis 90214262

13. Jeretan 91061317

14. Luciferwayne & Jasline 90990980

15. Servoprax

Pending:

1. quikslvr & partner (might not be riding)

PLs go buy some fire-crackers or whatever that is legal.... we gona create some sparkles....

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ARC - Aprilia Riders Club Singapore ___ 2006 Pre-Xmas Outing!!

Date: 23rd Dec 2006, Saturday

Time : 7.30pm

Venue: House of Javanese Satay

4 Jalan Gelenggang (off Upper Thomson Road / Jalan Leban)

Singapore 578188

Tel 63655688

** All riding friends of ours are welcome regardless of bike make n model.

** Joleently aka My_234_Melody , is the Organizer of this event.

** Show your support and lets make this a memorable and successful outing.

Attendance (23/12/06, Saturday)

1. Lawrence 9863 2724

2. contrarian

3. muser/Chris 9740-5630 (Sat's a better idea due to traffic, etc)

4. alanhim 96800844

5. brYan . k 97622737

6. ReaPeR 9877 7704

7. macan_putih 91455310

8. guanwei 91872278

9. davidtoh83 98485055

10. My_234_Melody

11. Dannis 90214262

12. Jeretan 91061317

13. Luciferwayne & Jasline 90990980

14. Servoprax

Pending:

1. quikslvr & partner (might not be riding)

Sori guys...will be working..can't go..mayb after my work give u guys a call see where are u guys.. =D

For those duno how to get there tonight, this is roughly where the place is located :

1) SLE towards woodlands, exit at thomson exit, turn left and u will be on thomson road. Go straight n after some time u should c Yio Chu Kang Road on your left but go straight still and u will see a Mobil petrol kiosk. Jalan Gelengeng is just behind Mobil.

2) Yio Chu Kang road towards Devil's Bend, reach the end of the road, turn left n u will be on Upper Thomson Road. About 2-300m u should see a Mobil Petrol Kiosk. Jalan Gelengeng is just behind the Mobil Petrol Kiosk.

If u should not be able to find your way, call me at 90214262.

Please try to be punctual. 7.30pm. A pretty lady 1st time organize pls show some respect. I have bought some fireworks (which is Legal from Mustafa) for us to sparkle the night after the dinner. Those with cameras pls bring along.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

Originally posted by fairlady@Dec 23 2006, 12:12 PM

omg,i found out sumthin todae. .

:giddy:

we r been called e FORUM IDIOTS. . :sian:

At the rate the bickering and petty quarrels were going on.....

You guys need to be tolerant of each other.

Enemies can be effortlessly made in an instant, friends take alot of time and effort

Just my 2 cents worth.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Originally posted by Raptor@Dec 23 2006, 12:21 PM

Enemies can be effortlessly made in an instant, friends take alot of time and effort

Just my 2 cents worth.

How have u been? That is true of what u quoted. Add me on ur msn [email protected]

Originally posted by Raptor@Dec 23 2006, 12:21 PM

Just my 2 cents worth.

Somehow i agree with this...:thumb:

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 23 2006, 12:26 PM

How have u been? That is true of what u quoted. Add me on ur msn [email protected]

Fine, thanks. Just that life here can be abit lonely at times.

Am having thoughts of getting a 125 or 250 for track purposes when I am done with my assignment.

Can't help it coz I fell in love with the RS125 at PG. Hmmmm... mebbe Spiderman might be kind enough to let me try his 250 on the track one of these days.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Originally posted by Raptor@Dec 23 2006, 12:31 PM

Fine, thanks. Just that life here can be abit lonely at times.

Am having thoughts of getting a 125 or 250 for track purposes when I am done with my assignment.

Can't help it coz I fell in love with the RS125 at PG. Hmmmm... mebbe Spiderman might be kind enough to let me try his 250 on the track one of these days.

U will have mine.... haha but just onli 5 laps. After that for sure u will buy a rs250.

I have found the way to get the "forum Idoit" thing.... thought of posting but dont think it is good lah... we are all friends... no need fire or bomb each other. Anyways, the way we fight, quarrel, issue challenges to each other... all these really make some sense that we seem to be like real "idoits".....

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 23 2006, 12:43 PM

Ya lor...idiots still ok..

sumhow i aso feel okie. .but gers are always more petty. .n everyone has got their limits. .n things dnt jus happen one or twice. .it happens alot of times . .:cry:

n its not jus forum idiots. .

its , (TOGETHER,WE PLEDGE FLAME THE FORKSH*T OUT OF FORUM IDIOTS! ) :confused:

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 23 2006, 12:49 PM

I have found the way to get the "forum Idoit" thing.... thought of posting but dont think it is good lah... we are all friends... no need fire or bomb each other. Anyways, the way we fight, quarrel, issue challenges to each other... all these really make some sense that we seem to be like real "idoits".....

ya, dnt post better . .after tinkin. . here now so peaceful . .SOME gers are petty some are not .. :cheeky:

aniwae,jus wana share sum news wif u ppl . .hahaha . . :smile:

Originally posted by fairlady@Dec 23 2006, 12:58 PM

ya, dnt post better . .after tinkin. . here now so peaceful . .SOME gers are petty some are not .. :cheeky:

aniwae,jus wana share sum news wif u ppl . .hahaha . . :smile:

Is it me, or are you trying to start something new here? :confused:

And ya, I still agree. Some girls are damn petty. People talking to their boyfriends they come and insert themself into the conversation and make it their personal argument and use other people's things to shoot. :giddy:

Sigh. Flames die down liao. Just let them be la. Haiyoh. :faint:

Originally posted by jazzyme@Dec 23 2006, 01:09 PM

Ya I agree. :cheeky:

And damn bo liao too, to dig up other people's old old posts. :cheeky:

:smile:

erm,aniwae i didnt dig out ppl post . .i jus happen to c frm frdster lors. .

opps,i dont mean to dig out . .i jus wana share some news wif ppl out there to let dem know tat WE r being called idiots. .n i agree,tat means WE are aso considered idiots. .as we always post here. .jus wana let everyone out there to know tat WE r idiots lors. .so WE will stop all those stupid things tat WE had done n post here. .rite? JAZZYME?

Originally posted by fairlady@Dec 23 2006, 01:17 PM

:smile:

erm,aniwae i didnt dig out ppl post . .i jus happen to c frm frdster lors. .

opps,i dont mean to dig out . .i jus wana share some news wif ppl out there to let dem know tat WE r being called idiots. .n i agree,tat means WE are aso considered idiots. .as we always post here. .jus wana let everyone out there to know tat WE r idiots lors. .so WE will stop all those stupid things tat WE had done n post here. .rite? JAZZYME?

Ya lor FAIRLADY, maybe other people meant people like the mito_sell from last time leh? Don't take it the wrong way la FAIRLADY, don't be so insecure to think everybody talking about you la.

Ya, we should think of the stupid things done and stop it liao. Right? FAIRLADY? :smile:

Originally posted by jazzyme@Dec 23 2006, 01:23 PM

Ya lor FAIRLADY, maybe other people meant people like the mito_sell from last time leh? Don't take it the wrong way la FAIRLADY, don't be so insecure to think everybody talking about you la.

Ya, we should think of the stupid things done and stop it liao. Right? FAIRLADY? :smile:

ya, tanks JAZZYME aniwae 4 replying . .

:cheeky:

but,y in e first place wen u post sumthin which u shuldnt .?

ppl quarrelin here,cant u jus kip quiet n c ?

u r always e one addin pepper n salt lei . .as u always say everyone's frds ? i dnt tink tat way,everyone's shooting each other here n there n even behind each other's back . .i m sure u noe JAZZYME. .so y r u always messin up ? n one thing,i tink u realli nid to respect ppl. .esp,those guys whom got there gerfrds . .not onli here,outside, n even on MSN. .tanks. .

Originally posted by fairlady@Dec 23 2006, 01:32 PM

ya, tanks JAZZYME aniwae 4 replying . .

:cheeky:

but,y in e first place wen u post sumthin which u shuldnt .?

ppl quarrelin here,cant u jus kip quiet n c ?

u r always e one addin pepper n salt lei . .as u always say everyone's frds ? i dnt tink tat way,everyone's shooting each other here n there n even behind each other's back . .i m sure u noe JAZZYME. .so y r u always messin up ? n one thing,i tink u realli nid to respect ppl. .esp,those guys whom got there gerfrds . .not onli here,outside, n even on MSN. .tanks. .

So now finally addressing me directly. Thanks for that respect which you DID NOT give just now.

Anyway, this is a forum. I am entitled to my own views on certain subjects. It's not called adding salt-and-pepper. It's called "forum-ing". What do you mean I always say everyone's friends? I do't understand. Care to elaborate?

I don't mess up things. I don't shoot people behind their backs too. I don't make funny funny insinuations long after the flames died down. Who's the one messing up here?

I respect my friends, which is basically almost everyone here. What you're telling me now is to give way to certain people mindlessly just because they have a girlfriend? I say how I feel and I direct it at how I feel, regardless of whether or not they're attached. As long as I don't drag their girlfriends into the picture, I'm pretty sure I didn't overstep my boundaries. Which in your case, I was discussing certain things with Alex, and you came in and started shooting me. So, like you two don't have individual minds? You two are like siamese twins attached to each other?

I wasn't even able to come in to the forums since yesterday and a few pages have passed liao. Come in only see that I kena shot for nothing by someone's girlfriend who was holding a grudge against me just because I was expressing my opinions toward another forum member who happens to be attached to her.

I don't want to rekindle the flames again. I shall stop here then.

You go think about it.

Originally posted by jazzyme@Dec 23 2006, 01:42 PM

So now finally addressing me directly. Thanks for that respect which you DID NOT give just now.

Anyway, this is a forum. I am entitled to my own views on certain subjects. It's not called adding salt-and-pepper. It's called "forum-ing". What do you mean I always say everyone's friends? I do't understand. Care to elaborate?

I don't mess up things. I don't shoot people behind their backs too. I don't make funny funny insinuations long after the flames died down. Who's the one messing up here?

I respect my friends, which is basically almost everyone here. What you're telling me now is to give way to certain people mindlessly just because they have a girlfriend? I say how I feel and I direct it at how I feel, regardless of whether or not they're attached. As long as I don't drag their girlfriends into the picture, I'm pretty sure I didn't overstep my boundaries. Which in your case, I was discussing certain things with Alex, and you came in and started shooting me. So, like you two don't have individual minds? You two are like siamese twins attached to each other?

I wasn't even able to come in to the forums since yesterday and a few pages have passed liao. Come in only see that I kena shot for nothing by someone's girlfriend who was holding a grudge against me just because I was expressing my opinions toward another forum member who happens to be attached to her.

I don't want to rekindle the flames again. I shall stop here then.

You go think about it.

i always tink b4 i tok . .aniwae,i oreadi said alot of times. .pls,i m not so petty . .i m aso not referin to alex. .u tok to him,its alrite. .we wnt bcause of tis,we quarrel. .n i tink u reali reali nid to respect ppl . .which i dnt tink u have done. .u shuld jolly well noe ..

aniwae,i shaal aso stop here. .n u aso go tink abt it. .aniwae,advance meri xmas . . EVERYONE. . :cheeky:

anyone up for Christmas celebratin at expo tmr 1.30pm?

programs:

1) CArnival - tickets i have no need to buy

2) Drama - needs to know who coming so i can confirm seats.

3) lunch and rounding after!!

Its a Church event! so do expect some church activities but its minimal. mainly FUn FUN and FUNN!!

list down your names:

1) Samuel 91060925

2) Elle

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

:bouncefire:

anyone up for Christmas celebratin at expo tmr 1.30pm?

programs:

1) CArnival - tickets i have no need to buy

2) Drama - needs to know who coming so i can confirm seats.

3) lunch and rounding after!!

Its a Church event! so do expect some church activities but its minimal. mainly FUn FUN and FUNN!!

list down your names:

1) Samuel 91060925

2) Elle

3) Dannis 90214262

4)