SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Silverwings / HOM Cafe 2012

scoobydoo

Hi all,i am a newbie in scoot! I have never ride a scoot before,and is going to get one Silver Wing T-400 soon.What to look out or anything to take note when riding a new scoot? Is the 'pick-up' as good as a T-Max? Thanks.

power : tmax > swing

comfort : tmax

luggage space : tmax

control : tmax > swing

FC : tmax

Noise : tmax > swing

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

I was considering between kymco Xciting or silverwing. Check on e Kymco was disappointed they didn't bring in e 500 and the myroad 700 not coming in till next year. So the next option is e Silverwing 400 (can also consider e 600 if the price is right). Went down to Mah motor they only have 600 black colour. Boonsiew have a few silver colour for display didnt ask them for other colour. Guys any idea which shop have stock for white colour. And also the price Otr.

Btw does the bike feel hot in the heavy traffic?

Thanks

sun burn sia... both hand itchy itchy this morning

forgot to bring sunblock before leaving cos was raining then o_O

anyway, did anyone compute your FC over the trip?

i clocked 345.3km (from GP Petronas at start-point to GP Shell end-point) and pumped a total of Rm27.60 or 13.14L of V-Power 97 @Rm2.10... FC approx. 26.28km/L :angel:

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

aiyo, no wear long sleeve... keep applying lotion lor. u'll feel better. :)

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

anyway, did anyone compute your FC over the trip?

i clocked 345.3km (from GP Petronas at start-point to GP Shell end-point) and pumped a total of Rm27.60 or 13.14L of V-Power 97 @Rm2.10... FC approx. 26.28km/L :angel:

Wow Scoobydoo, dat is very good mileage:thumb:, I can only manage 20 to 22 km/l on the average:cry:. Mine is the 06' JDM version. What was ur average travelling speed? Or is it bec urs is the new model gives better mileage?

generally, FC of FJS models are better than JDM ones... differences in the ECU programming.

such good FC is only available when cruising in malaysia... mostly

my FC history for sinkapor riding is +/- 25km/L, mainly due to >80% highway ridings and a very weak wrist :p

~

Trips:

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Hi guys

I was considering between kymco Xciting or silverwing. Check on e Kymco was disappointed they didn't bring in e 500 and the myroad 700 not coming in till next year. So the next option is e Silverwing 400 (can also consider e 600 if the price is right). Went down to Mah motor they only have 600 black colour. Boonsiew have a few silver colour for display didnt ask them for other colour. Guys any idea which shop have stock for white colour. And also the price Otr.

Thanks

Hi Ray,

Look thru the forum threads and you will have your answer. ATM i think only MAH has 600 and its a GT600.

For more info, they are all in the threads.

Hi guys

Thanks

Hi Ray,

Look thru the forum threads and you will have your answer. ATM i think only MAH has 600 and its a GT600.

For more info, they are all in the threads.

Yesterday went to AS phoon serangoon.. the service was so bad i went there waited for 10-20 min but nobody even bother to serve me..

when i go find the person and ask abt the silverwing price and he shout "16500" nv say anything, so i decide to leave..

few shop away, there is mah motor.. they no more 400cc only have 600cc.. but their silverwing is GT...

after i went to AS phoon toh guan.. the person is friendly.. give me a price 15500 without insurance.. 5%interest annual..

and downplayment is up to u.. can pay how much just pay.. example 15500 - (10000) = 5500

annual interest aLso up to u. want to pay 3 year 4 year or 5 year...

Hope this post provide good imformation for u alll.. :)

are they joking with u or they r serious? $1 downpayment with 0% interest? :thumb: :lol:

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Hi guys

Thanks

MAH's 600 is GT version. new SW T400 comes in black, white & red. if 400 in silver color, by right it shud be the GT too.

the bike itself is hot but u cant really feel it unless u open up & feel the storage under the seat, its warm. dis is the info i got from my fren.

at least it saves u from searching. :cheeky:

No la i think he have some typo error la. hahaha

juz joking la. :lol:

if its really true, i'll go there make a scene. :p

go get go get go get SW sw sw sw haha

i kinda decided on SWT400 if i manage to sell my car.

juz called up my fren to check. i need to top up 12k for my car... :cry:

keep the car... buy the bike... save the top up :cheeky:

~

Trips:

after i went to AS phoon toh guan.. the person is friendly.. give me a price 15500 without insurance.. 5%interest annual..

and downplayment is up to u.. can pay how much just pay.. example 15500 - (10000) = 5500

annual interest aLso up to u. want to pay 3 year 4 year or 5 year...

salesman talk lah...

if really ask for $1 downpayment, likely will say got min. amount one...

annual interest "up to u" means you have a choice to pay higher or lower, not 0% but rates vary with no. of loan years... common sense leh :p

~

Trips:

your car 2 years only ah?

3 yrs ago when i bought my car the COE was at $14000.

With the COE increase now, if i am selling my car, i will only have to top up 4 to 6k as compared to last time 13k

keep the car... buy the bike... save the top up :cheeky:

cannot la bro... if can, i oso wan. hehe

your car 2 years only ah?

3 yrs ago when i bought my car the COE was at $14000.

With the COE increase now, if i am selling my car, i will only have to top up 4 to 6k as compared to last time 13k

my car near to 4 yrs now. my COE dat time was $11.5k

my market value not dat high leh... the main prob is i took zero downpayment. dats y now gotta top up so much...

my car near to 4 yrs now. my COE dat time was $11.5k

my market value not dat high leh... the main prob is i took zero downpayment. dats y now gotta top up so much...

I suggest u can post in SGcarmart on your own to find buyers...Car shop will sure makan you 3k more for service fee.

Warming Up for Nov Trip...

And for those interested in Next Year's Songkran.

Pink Lady Hotel

Hi5 page of 1 of the Pink Lady Hotel's singer name Jasmine.

Go watch the video clips.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

I suggest u can post in SGcarmart on your own to find buyers...Car shop will sure makan you 3k more for service fee.

i find the process very tedious and i dun have much time to do dat... i'll juz ask my fren who is working as a car dealer to help me settle lor. boh bian...

anyway if everything goes smoothly, i'll get a sw latest by end of dis yr. gotta get the run-in done b4 nxt yr's cny. :cheeky: