SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Suzuki Burgmans Cafe 2014 / 2015

mzlady

IT is up to no good ya. Dun fall for it. Just let IT solve IT'S own problem. In here, if we're able to assist, we try to. Always good to learn something(but there are two sides to a coin) As usual, helping others can be a double edge blade. :angel:

Rode my burger for 2 years now and really enjoy riding this scoot(although when IT got the same scoot, kinda lowers the value of the scoot :pity: ) As usual, life goes on. So let's all ride safely & leave IT to IT'S own devices. :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw, for those of us that went thru NS, ever heard of this statement "assumption is the mother of all fxxk ups" :D

PS. For the benefit of IT. :angel:

well said well said. totally agreed with u :cheer: :cheer:

after so long didnt meet, me & ah beng started to miss u leh :cheeky:

ps: i assume u hv "teach" the meaning of "assumption is the mother of all fxxk ups" to ppl around u? make sure urself & they hv learn it, mate.

Errrrr Hallo guys, what's with all this hidden dragon crouching tiger stuff going on in the Burgman thread... although it's a quiet thread, no need to make it so 'lively'

Leave and let live bah, whatever the history + background!

:D

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

ur answer seems very confusing leh.

before that u said the1 actually bypass it, then u say the1 tried it. so is it a sucessfully bypass-ED? :confused:

teach only what we know, thats great.

but to be frank, words u used is really MISLEADing. :sian:

btw, even the1 is not ur friend, maybe u able help to arrange for a meet up since u know who is the man?

maybe u can't understand simple english. i said, 'someone actually bypass it b4'.

YES, it was sucessfully bypass-ED as stated by that fellow. BUT, did i say i know this person?

btw, he is a singaporean. also a racer who owns many bikes. met him in thailand at a bike shop in year 2007 when i was there. we were riding the same bike so had a few chats. thats when he told me abt the mod that he successfully did. i didn't get his number though cos i was rushing off.

does that mean i MUST know him? maybe u should rephrase your words. cos its starting to PISS me off.

IT is over.............

Edited by bigcow

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

everyone reads and percieves and understand information differently , well we could all do with more patience and less of picking on evidence from quote saying who said wat. not much of a point could be made from that i believe.

having conversed with both mutant sheep and bigcow previously regarding my prob faced, i believe their intentions were out of goodwill of sharing information among the thread and helping those in need of info. and thats why we as riders of the same bike gather in this thread. Miscommunication is always a problem everywhere, but lets not let this problem that exist everywhere disrupt our webbed relationships with one another through this little 3-paged burgie thread of ours, if we can all exercise a little bit more patience in clarifying matters

cheers!

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

everyone reads and percieves and understand information differently , well we could all do with more patience and less of picking on evidence from quote saying who said wat. not much of a point could be made from that i believe.

having conversed with both mutant sheep and bigcow previously regarding my prob faced, i believe their intentions were out of goodwill of sharing information among the thread and helping those in need of info. and thats why we as riders of the same bike gather in this thread. Miscommunication is always a problem everywhere, but lets not let this problem that exist everywhere disrupt our webbed relationships with one another through this little 3-paged burgie thread of ours, if we can all exercise a little bit more patience in clarifying matters

cheers!

thanks for your understanding. btw, i saw the key i was telling u abt. its being used by a 4-stroke Runner. can't it be done on your bike?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

no leads from that shop u mentioned, the man doesnt seems to be able/"willing" to do / "try " anything abt it. i tink in my quest for looking for a solution i had exhuasted all possible leads i could lay my hands on and hence settled for the expensive option. ouch.

but still i appreciate ur help in offering me the much needed assistance.

cheers to u bigcow

Being said.. there MAY be something the agent could do abt it, but its up to their discretion or business principles as they MAY have some kind of interest to protect u see.

5 weeks of waiting to endure..

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

no leads from that shop u mentioned, the man doesnt seems to be able/"willing" to do / "try " anything abt it. i tink in my quest for looking for a solution i had exhuasted all possible leads i could lay my hands on and hence settled for the expensive option. ouch.

cheers to u bigcow

Being said.. there MAY be something the agent could do abt it, but its up to their discretion or business principles as they MAY have some kind of interest to protect u see.

so sorry bro. i tried my best. too bad i've never seen that guy i met in Thailand ever again.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

maybe u can't understand simple english. i said, 'someone actually bypass it b4'.

YES, it was sucessfully bypass-ED as stated by that fellow. BUT, did i say i know this person?

btw, he is a singaporean. also a racer who owns many bikes. met him in thailand at a bike shop in year 2007 when i was there. we were riding the same bike so had a few chats. thats when he told me abt the mod that he successfully did. i didn't get his number though cos i was rushing off.

does that mean i MUST know him? maybe u should rephrase your words. cos its starting to PISS me off.

IT is over.............

since u "explain-ed" how u meet this guy, i think i know who is this man already.....

thanks for ur kindness & willingly to help mate, at least now i know what is the next things to do when ppl really need help.

COME ON PPL, LETS LEARN FROM BIGCOW!!!!!

if i have really piss u off, u hv my appologies. & pls dont say is over. the road still far & long infront.

cheers to u bigcow

Denso, give me a call. might have a way out for u.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Got a few queries: Is the Burgman Executive model available in Singapore? If so how much does it cost roughly? Along that line, how much does a Burgman 650 cost, again roughly? Appreciate the inputs.

Nic

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

Hi guys! Got a few queries: Is the Burgman Executive model available in Singapore? If so how much does it cost roughly? Along that line, how much does a Burgman 650 cost, again roughly? Appreciate the inputs.

Nic

dun think there're anymore new ones. new one cost abt $16k++.

but there're three 2nd hands one. 2 in Looi's & 1 in AS Phoon Changi.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Thanks for the info. So the 650s are available in the local market.

not common. dun think any shops going to bring in any new ones. hard to dispose.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

not common. dun think any shops going to bring in any new ones. hard to dispose.

Did you tell him which one not to get? :angel:

In that case, I'd have to look for a used one. Do advice me on which one not to get, please :). Appreciate it.

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

In that case, I'd have to look for a used one. Do advice me on which one not to get, please :). Appreciate it.

bro... if u interested... we can go down together ask for better price... I believe they will bring in if theres demand...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/brownkai/X8gathering1-2.jpg

bro... if u interested... we can go down together ask for better price... I believe they will bring in if theres demand...

low chance. market is real bad for burgman 650.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

if respray how? :angel: dun mind pm me...

dun worry. they won't respray this bike. paintwork still good. i still see this bike every month i go pay my installments. wat u wanna know? call me la.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

same color as mine rite.:cheers:

the same colour u saw the last time lo. the colour u said u like very much. your bike in your signature, can't see the colour well.

TEAM RedBull Singapore