SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not nice looking, stock, ugly, fugly, horrible, horrendous, macam konek, macam pepek, disgusting, repulsive, sickening, grotesque, hideous, like sh!t etc etc, we do not care. It's always more about making friends and most importantly, walking the talk.

:cheeky: haha soon ah soon.

For those installing fork stabilizer, do your fork paint chip off after installing it? Mine came off :cry:
99% of the time its user error. :rolleyes:

what petrol grade do you guys usually pump for your sparky?
Just pump whichever you can afford. :cool:

RON 98 for me.. Altho pumping RON 92 not much of a difference.. haha :cheeky:
Not much of a difference? The difference would be noticeable. :angel: Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Just pump whichever you can afford. :cool:

Not much of a difference? The difference would be noticeable. :angel:

Mine don't feel much difference. Maybe a bit rough. I still have RON98 inside the tank before I pump RON92.. :angel:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

Mine don't feel much difference. Maybe a bit rough. I still have RON98 inside the tank before I pump RON92.. :angel:
I doubt it will do anything mixing the two types of RON of petrol together. More likely it will just be pro-rated. :angel:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

For those installing fork stabilizer, do your fork paint chip off after installing it? Mine came off :cry:

mine still intact at my last seen... :angel:

din really go notice as my wife is riding it. :cheeky:

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

I doubt it will do anything mixing the two types of RON of petrol together. More likely it will just be pro-rated. :angel:

But don't know whether using RON92 will produced more carbon sludge on the piston top or not... haha :cool:

mine still intact at my last seen... :angel:

din really go notice as my wife is riding it. :cheeky:

Then i am the stupid one that install wrongly, resulting the paint chip off. Now i see liao so sad... :cry:

But don't know whether using RON92 will produced more carbon sludge on the piston top or not... haha :cool:
Only way is to open up the top block and see. :angel:

Then i am the stupid one that install wrongly, resulting the paint chip off. Now i see liao so sad... :cry:
Then you should install the item back to cover up the chipped paint. :cool:

KRGT-1

hey guys and gals... new sparkz rider here... got a lot of qns to ask u guys...

1) what brake calipers u all used? for the over-size disc.

2)issit recommended to to change drum to disc?

any shops recommended to do all mods? other then wing yap, unique and hkl? trusted ones

so sori if my qns are reposts... read back to page 171 already... tot maybe got new updates....

and issit ok if i fix on aftrmarket pipe during my running in period?

thx in advance.....

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/upload/product/7/catalog/engine135.jpg

2005 - 2008 [ Honda SP 150 ] [ FR 1170 U ]

2008 - 2010 [ Yamaha R6 2008 ] [ FBC 2782 Z]

2010 - Unknown [ Spark T135 ]

hey guys and gals... new sparkz rider here... got a lot of qns to ask u guys...

1) what brake calipers u all used? for the over-size disc.

2)issit recommended to to change drum to disc?

any shops recommended to do all mods? other then wing yap, unique and hkl? trusted ones

so sori if my qns are reposts... read back to page 171 already... tot maybe got new updates....

and issit ok if i fix on aftrmarket pipe during my running in period?

thx in advance.....

Original calipers can be used for your oversize disc... But it will be better if you could get x1r original front caliper also coz it's 2 pot...

About changing rear to disc... It's all about whether you feel safer with disc or drum... Coz you might run into some issues with the boys in white...

About running in with aftermarket pipes, I never had any issues with that on my previous vehicles... From a 2 stroke to a 4 stroke... Hope that helps...

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

no la, dun say urself stupid. some r lucky/clever enuff to get it done in 1 try but no1 is born with knowledge, we all learn from mistakes. :cool:

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

bros I just got my spark for a month. was thinking of changing light bulbs for my headlamp and auxiliary pole lights to white ones.

and recommendation on where can I get them with or without installation and around how much?

one last question is that is it legal to change from stock yellow to white?

thanks for all your help. totally new to biking. thanks thanks! (:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/328028.png

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

Only way is to open up the top block and see. :angel:

Then you should install the item back to cover up the chipped paint. :cool:

My fork also is badly scratched from the wrong installation. I have just finish touching up the paint and scratches. Don't wish to install back. Scared liao :(

no la, dun say urself stupid. some r lucky/clever enuff to get it done in 1 try but no1 is born with knowledge, we all learn from mistakes. :cool:

That is at least comforting. Thanks bro! :cheeky:

anyone knws where can i get oem yamaha parts in sg ???

Chong Aik @ Desker Road. Auto Machinery Supply @ Rowell Road. Hong Leong Yamaha @ Paya Lebar. Be sure to call and ask around the price. Sometime parts can be cheap at one side, while expensive on another.

For instance I bought X1R air filter for my friend, Chong Aik the cheapest, $9. The rest is $10.

bros I just got my spark for a month. was thinking of changing light bulbs for my headlamp and auxiliary pole lights to white ones.

and recommendation on where can I get them with or without installation and around how much?

one last question is that is it legal to change from stock yellow to white?

thanks for all your help. totally new to biking. thanks thanks! (:

It is legal. Where to get? I used to get mine from SLT. :cool:

Chong Aik @ Desker Road. Auto Machinery Supply @ Rowell Road. Hong Leong Yamaha @ Paya Lebar. Be sure to call and ask around the price. Sometime parts can be cheap at one side, while expensive on another.For instance I bought X1R air filter for my friend, Chong Aik the cheapest, $9. The rest is $10.
The one at Paya Lebar is definitely gonna be pricey. :angel:

KRGT-1