SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

what's slt?

and ard how much arh bro.

thanks for your help!

SLT = Suck Lick and Touch! :lol:

Sim Lim Tower

I forgot how much it was as it was bought a couple of years ago. :angel:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol bro.

shall drop by slt soon.

but how I find the correct bulb? I dunno the exact model and stuffs.

and read that if the bulb gets too hot might burn the plastic? omg. lol.

I'm seriously noob here. lol. thanks for your help!!

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/328028.png

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

Original calipers can be used for your oversize disc... But it will be better if you could get x1r original front caliper also coz it's 2 pot...

About changing rear to disc... It's all about whether you feel safer with disc or drum... Coz you might run into some issues with the boys in white...

About running in with aftermarket pipes, I never had any issues with that on my previous vehicles... From a 2 stroke to a 4 stroke... Hope that helps...

Thx. Chnging drum to disc is illegal? In tat case, gonna stay as drum then.

Running in also got problem. Some say slowly ride 50-60km/h.

Some say can slowly ride as per normal. Wat do u all think?

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/upload/product/7/catalog/engine135.jpg

2005 - 2008 [ Honda SP 150 ] [ FR 1170 U ]

2008 - 2010 [ Yamaha R6 2008 ] [ FBC 2782 Z]

2010 - Unknown [ Spark T135 ]

guys any idea where i cn get air filter for my new sp carb?? if possible pm me yah.. i jz wanna find cheap2

try K&N air filter. it can fit sp carb nicely. got mine for 65. or you wanna try bmc air filter? i would love to hear some reviews on them. :)

I rode mine as per normal when i'm still under running in. but try not to drag your gear for too long as it might stress your engine. very unhealthy for your bike. lol! :lol:

:o seriously its illegal to convert the drum rear brake to disc? Was considering it before..

its confirm illegal. i was stopped by a TP, and took that chance to clear some doubts. :angel:

**Wherever there's a need, there's always the highway!**

:thumb:

lol bro.

shall drop by slt soon.

but how I find the correct bulb? I dunno the exact model and stuffs.

and read that if the bulb gets too hot might burn the plastic? omg. lol.

I'm seriously noob here. lol. thanks for your help!!

If I am not wrong its T10. :cool:

any idea can WYR racing footrest can support rear disc break?
Its WYR dude. WYR! It can support anything! :lol:

Can go 80-90km/h. If you go 50-60 you are already hogging the expressways. Can also go 100++ but for a short time only. Main thing is not to rev to a high rpm and maintain at that position for long duration. :angel:

sorry spankers i cant make it on the last outing.. :cry::cry:
Nevermind bro. We understand. You were tired from all the action at work and at home. :angel:

:o seriously its illegal to convert the drum rear brake to disc? Was considering it before..

its confirm illegal. i was stopped by a TP, and took that chance to clear some doubts. :angel:
Grey area dude. It varies from officer to officer. Just like racing footrest. It is confirm illegal too. So are larger front discs. Anything not stock is considered illegal. If you think your drum brakes are enough to stop you then don't change. Discs are better IMO. If drums were great it would have come equipped on Class 2 sportsbikes. :lol:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Chong Aik @ Desker Road. Auto Machinery Supply @ Rowell Road. Hong Leong Yamaha @ Paya Lebar. Be sure to call and ask around the price. Sometime parts can be cheap at one side, while expensive on another.

For instance I bought X1R air filter for my friend, Chong Aik the cheapest, $9. The rest is $10.

ok thankz for your info ....

thx again for the infos... any shops recommended for servicing small bikes n installing all the accessories??

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/upload/product/7/catalog/engine135.jpg

2005 - 2008 [ Honda SP 150 ] [ FR 1170 U ]

2008 - 2010 [ Yamaha R6 2008 ] [ FBC 2782 Z]

2010 - Unknown [ Spark T135 ]

what other brake calipers i can use on sparks?
The limits are endless. Any brake caliper also can fit but you need to fabricate a suitable bracket. :cool:

KRGT-1

hi bros! I'm using spokey rims now and I'm planning to change sports rim.

any idea where can I get them cheaper?

heard a lot about jb but I'm too noob to go alone. sure kenna chop big time. lol.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/328028.png

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

heard a lot about jb but I'm too noob to go alone. sure kenna chop big time. lol.

Can i ask, did the bike come with spoke rims? Garage sales got 1 guy selling spark enkei rims, solid. try checking it out there.

and ya, JB rims cheaper, ppl usually buy racing boy 8-batang(legged) or you could get the 18-batang hehe

Leman loves to use WhatsApp

:thumb:

bro u wanna do a 1 to 1 trade w me?? we c da condition of each other's rim ferst.. how?? if interested pm me.. anw i'm using racing boy

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/m0nster_amy/CIMG7800-1.jpg

!!!!!! BaRneY I'm aFtEr UuUuUuUuU!!!!!!!!

It is legal. Where to get? I used to get mine from SLT. :cool:

The one at Paya Lebar is definitely gonna be pricey. :angel:

Not forgetting the price they quote you, is without GST !! :faint:

By the way bro, if change to racing footrest, does my rear drum brake still be effective as like the stock footrest? :confused:

thx again for the infos... any shops recommended for servicing small bikes n installing all the accessories??

Accessories most of the time can DIY install.. Quite easy except for fork stailizer.. Go hong leong servicing lor.. haha... they not bad leh.. always check my bike thoroughly before releasing to me.. :angel:

mines sorta brand new. just bought my bike for one month.

you gt picture?

You buying first hand how come spokey rim ? You bought the one with no clutch but got electric starter ?

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

Not forgetting the price they quote you, is without GST !! :faint:

By the way bro, if change to racing footrest, does my rear drum brake still be effective as like the stock footrest? :confused:

Can. With a bit of mod it should work just as good. :cool:

Accessories most of the time can DIY install.. Quite easy except for fork stailizer.. Go hong leong servicing lor.. haha... they not bad leh.. always check my bike thoroughly before releasing to me.. :angel:
That one is new part? :lol:

Actually that is one of the easiest item to install. :angel:

KRGT-1

bros, if change from stock to racing footrest does the gear shift be of opposite from stock?

e.g.

stock has to kick down to up gear

racing has to kick up to up gear??

had to ask because someone told me it changes the gear shift pattern or else our engine will scratch something like that.

and where can i buy the exhaust protector uh? those rubber looking bands around the exhaust end? how much? can use on triovals? does it deform the shape?

lol so many question. :S

Edited by 432