SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

Probz again guys..

Things i've done after accident..

1. Replaced clutch plates + clutch housing ($200)

2. Replaced Burnt battery wire ($15)

3. EO + Plug change ($15)

I'm still wondering why my bike will just suddenly die off at the traffic light.. I was at the traffic light after exiting PIE and my engine just die when fully clutched in.. Another time was when i will nego a small turn fully clutched in my bike will just die..

It's not the fuse or anything cos i juz replaced it.. Is there any thing wrong with my bike.. I even went to do an overhaul but that's 3 months ago..

Thanks guys.

bro i believe is the spark plug/ spark plug cable. if before tat you don have any problem of "suddenly die". i guess you should look back on what things you change...

since Ben is free maybe you can check on the list of item which might lead to "suddenly die"

Spark Plug Cable and Spark Plug,

Fuel Setting ( idle-ing )

Battery,

CDI,

Magnet Coil.

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chinese new year mood liaoooooooooooo

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

bro i believe is the spark plug/ spark plug cable. if before tat you don have any problem of "suddenly die". i guess you should look back on what things you change...

since Ben is free maybe you can check on the list of item which might lead to "suddenly die"

Battery,

CDI,

Magnet Coil.

lol the last 3 item i dunno how to check.

and i am not the shop -_-

anyone interested following items below..

modded pipe.

original chain guard.

rear only original rims with black spokes and original hub with viva tyre

just want to clear store.

take all for a small token of $20 self collect at my place teck whye ave.

interested, pm me. :D

Do Not Speed

Battery,

CDI,

Magnet Coil.

the last 3 items i dunno how to check leh

and btw i am not the wat shop

hey sorry for coming in so late. was very busy the past few days. anw it was really a great outing. just that the last part end up people splitting up into smaller groups/cliques =( and after meeting up with you all i realise i can understand what you guys are saying here much better. alot of things got double meaning one lor you evil people >

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/purelybkhehhx/1003110_10151413962892455_1896109672_n.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h27/purelybkhehhx/DSC00886.jpg

When It Comes To Love, Too Much Is Not Even Enough

hahaha double meaning?

its up to individual how the interpret it.

chill i believe his with us..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

hey sorry for coming in so late. was very busy the past few days. anw it was really a great outing. just that the last part end up people splitting up into smaller groups/cliques =( and after meeting up with you all i realise i can understand what you guys are saying here much better. alot of things got double meaning one lor you evil people >

bryan next time in school meet for lunch leh.. as you noe feb is around the corner maybe you could intro some of yr "female fren". eheh if you noe wat i mean :cheeky:

There will be a cub outting .

Pls refer to the cub outting Section .. :p

thank

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

hahaha.. thats all u think abt eugene!

come on.. you noe i suffering during the BBQ.. there's smile at my face but pain in my heart.. you noe anot ..

Hi guys~ me long time no come forum liao lo... haha... finally free liao... my internship GONNA END LO!!! Can anyone intro me any part time job that i can work until june ar???

Ex bikes ~ Yamaha X1, Honda Phantom TA150

Bajaj Pulsar 200 ~~~ 14/09/11 - ???

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1871/dsc0087zjc.jpg

Blue Pulsar with Orange sprocket.. Cool???

haha, its not understanding.

is already know what you're like. :dozed:

WAAA so deep understanding ar.. im so touch!!!:cry:

bro..so hw's de servicing of ur bike?lol

Haha quite ex i can tell you.. lolz

i don't know if this would be of help, but my friend's x1, the bike will die off when she's like stopping, still at gear 4 approaching traffic light. the problem for hers was the spark coil. and to change was $95.

but anyway, she sold off her bike already. so who buy, who lucky lor..

That sounds like my bike.. OMG!!!

most prolly its the idling as, actually u can here if the engine gonna die, just throttle abit before it dies, tats wat i usually do.

That's what i thought so too.. I'm going to try out the idling first..

Spark Plug Cable and Spark Plug, Checked by mech it's new

Fuel Setting ( idle-ing )Going to try that next

Battery, 1 month ago changed

CDI, Nopez.. Checked.

Magnet Coil.This i really dunno what issit.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

Hi bro&sis, can anybody advice me on the price for wrapping the exhaust-pipe and i wanted it to look CarbonFibre. I've never got it wrapped before... Any shops at Ubi doing it??

2004-2006 >> Kawasaki- Krr 150 <<

2006-2008 >> Honda- Spec 1 <<

2008-2009 >> Yamaha- X1 <<

Banned from riding... Smallest bike but worst accident...:sian: