SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

Hi bro&sis, can anybody advice me on the price for wrapping the exhaust-pipe and i wanted it to look CarbonFibre. I've never got it wrapped before... Any shops at Ubi doing it???

2004-2006 >> Kawasaki- Krr 150 <<

2006-2008 >> Honda- Spec 1 <<

2008-2009 >> Yamaha- X1 <<

Banned from riding... Smallest bike but worst accident...:sian:

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey sorry for coming in so late. was very busy the past few days. anw it was really a great outing. just that the last part end up people splitting up into smaller groups/cliques =( and after meeting up with you all i realise i can understand what you guys are saying here much better. alot of things got double meaning one lor you evil people >

*bish bish bish* kekekekekekekekekeke..so hw was ur phantom ride?shiok?

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

Hi bro&sis, can anybody advice me on the price for wrapping the exhaust-pipe and i wanted it to look CarbonFibre. I've never got it wrapped before... Any shops at Ubi doing it???

try h

juzzwheels at bkt merah....

Im looking for STOCK X1 pipe....anyone wanting to let go....?

urs is what pipe bro?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2504/3947126520_f7541d4daf.jpg

try huzzwheels at bkt merah....

urs is what pipe bro?

My pipe ar? I bought my x1 with a i think its a lagenda bike pipe...not noisy,sounds nice bassy but just loooking for the stock one...

Please Please Ride Safely and Think of Others when You want to passby other Riders at fast Speed.....

oh ya .. anyone wan to buy yamaha balancer? its black in color 1st hand nv use b4 selling at $10

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

chey chey..ask me only nvr ask de rest?kekekeke..nwadays i very shagged coz start teachin oredi..students all like devils..hahaha..c hw lah..if free go down..if nt den i w8 for other mit-ups =D kite2

Teacher, Teacher..... Haha:cheeky:

I gonna back out. Kena Night Shift ah.... Unlucky i guess...

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/revospeed/54959_10151230553681355_83266418_o.jpg