SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Jleo,

Had the same problem before with my earlier bike, sent it for welding, unfortunately it'll not last. The area that is welded is weakened, so, in time it'll break again. Get a replacement. End of headache.

From,

OMD

So Many Roads

---------> So Much Power

-------------------> So Little Time

-----------------------------> It's A Vmax Thing.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Yo OMD, hows the going man!

Anyway for the mainstand, it can be done at any truck repair shop. Get a full weld around the connecting area. Do it to the other side that has not disconnected too. It'll cost u max $20 total only. cheap cheap...

It happens to many mainstands.

STOC#2963.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1365/733128425_940c3cc0c5_m.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3539/2228/320/P1020266.jpg

Originally posted by Euro@Oct 29 2005, 01:51 PM

ZX1400? Are you referring to that? It is really mean looking man!

Hi Euro,

It is not the zzr1400cc version I have seen that bike, what I heard is the 1300cc version more like the FJR tourer type with shaft -latest late 3rd quater of 06' it is still on drawing board or maybe now test/riden by those kawa manufacturering buggers...

The 06' Fjr13 is clutchless it remind me of auto scooter/moped of a bigger versions...yaks! like riding a CPU with wheels. :-(

I don't know about you guys, I find clutch is a must for me as it give you the feeling of ' who is the boss..! I mean in control off- he,he,heee!

As what I've said earlier it is nice to see more bikes out there improving(striving amd making human to be more lazy) me may stick to diversion after jumping from bike to bike...spendedededed too much money on all those earlier bikes already...!

May try to improve here and there to suit to my taste/likings- now I find my bike is more smoother and lighter in throttle and handling is much better- it may contribute to the tyre maybe or not sure...now I'm using the BT010zr infront and rear BT045r.

I heard Bt56 rate quite high by users around Europe for good grip and handling dry and cold weather- maybe next tyre change I would like to try...or' let you people check it out ...

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by Euro@Nov 2 2005, 10:05 AM

Yo OMD, hows the going man!

Anyway for the mainstand, it can be done at any truck repair shop. Get a full weld around the connecting area. Do it to the other side that has not disconnected too. It'll cost u max $20 total only. cheap cheap...

It happens to many mainstands.

Euro Mate,

Going is good man. Honestly, put aside the running cost, now more than ever, I appreciate running around in a 4 wheeler. Heavy rain plus thunderstorm.......no worries.

Do miss my riding days, well, I still have access to a ZX11 if the need arises. :-)

I'm still loitering around here, ain't I...........wonder why..............wink, wink.

Hoping to join you guys for the next meetup/kopi session.

From,

OMD

So Many Roads

---------> So Much Power

-------------------> So Little Time

-----------------------------> It's A Vmax Thing.

Originally posted by BackOFF@Nov 2 2005, 11:18 PM

2006 Yamaha FJR13 sure U fall in love with it!! Makes me wanting to change back to FJR13...

Hi Backoff,

Yap!!! the instrument panels look dated and clean but "No" :nono: Clutch lever! BroOOOoo! it is more on electronic (control) clutch.

For those long haul riding will make tourers (like me and others) abit more worried :sweat:

A New technology on a touring bike...??? a Question mark for new owners, maybe it is based on auto-scooter technology....like the (gilera-DNA bike) let see it's popularity.

Honda is trying it too on their new models...see how?

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by BackOFF@Oct 30 2005, 09:58 PM

Price: $15 (Divvy owners only), $18(non-Divvy owners)

Color: Blue or Black

Size: Free size = ard LARGE

Stock : Limited pieces available

Hi BackOff,

If possible bring some of those shirts L & XL you mentioned earlier, we may buy it on the meetup's ~ what you say? how many pieces you have?

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@Nov 3 2005, 01:07 AM

Hi BackOff,

If possible bring some of those shirts L & XL you mentioned earlier, we may buy it on the meetup's ~ what you say? how many pieces you have?

Silverghost...o_O

Sure, no problem, can bring along next meet up, but only have one size, that's FREE size. So let me know when your next coffee-tea session, if didn't crash with my work, sure show face. :cheeky:

Originally posted by BackOFF@Nov 3 2005, 10:30 PM

Sure, no problem, can bring along next meet up, but only have one size, that's FREE size. So let me know when your next coffee-tea session, if didn't crash with my work, sure show face. :cheeky:

Hi guyz....

Thanks for the greet.Brrrrrrrrp...! Lotong and beef rendang...fully loaded in the belly,he,he,he:thumb:

For the t-shirt I need XXL if it is local product or XL for HANES.Do you have it...? :bouncefire:

Originally posted by haroze@Nov 4 2005, 09:17 PM

Hi guyz....

Thanks for the greet.Brrrrrrrrp...! Lotong and beef rendang...fully loaded in the belly,he,he,he:thumb:

For the t-shirt I need XXL if it is local product or XL for HANES.Do you have it...? :bouncefire:

SOrry, only one size, that's FREE size, will bring along the next meet up. :sorry:

I would be free 2nite after the EPL match bet L'pool & A. Villa. So anyone would like to meet up 2nite? :hungry:

Originally posted by BackOFF@Nov 5 2005, 10:46 AM

2006 Honda Deauville

Hi BackOff,

It's a 680cc version upgraded another 80cc from the earlier bike as riders complain it is under power and the side panniers(boxes) is for ladies to keep their tampons and make up kits.

The new dullvile follow the st13 pannier styling... I'm not sure about the styling thus it apeal you...not my piece of cake...it does not have the Oommp! or Wow! factors...

The dn-01 uses the same engine and a scooter type gear box (another clutchless by the jap's) soon to be on production (honda spokesman).

Silverghost... o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

SG, I'm not "technical" man, just as long there's some face lift on the design, the WOW! factor is there for me. Usually the 600cc bikes are under power, maybe there's a reason for them to come out with the kind of bike. The clutchless system will be the features for bike of the future. Or it may just be another failure project. :cheeky:

Originally posted by BackOFF@Nov 6 2005, 03:47 PM

DIY rear LED brake lites

Hi BackOff,

This is GOOD..! there was a project an on going one by our uncle custom on the LED until now...not event a hush from him but it was his on going project for sometime I think already 2yrs ...but End up some other masalay buggers did it and using already -anyway it is wonderfull.

Infact I'm interested in this LED brake light on our bike...I know most of you have the same thoughts too....:lovestruck:

I've a "nighthawk750" handle bar $40/- which come with a built in balancer for our divvy any taking...

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

hmmm skidmarx windsheild for sale.>~~ ~

Define Danger

More time on road = More Danger

Less time on road = Less Danger

Slower Speed = More Time On Road

Faster Speed = Less Time on Road

Thus

Less Time on Road = Less Danger = Faster Speed~~

hmmm I think i oso have a night hawk~~

Define Danger

More time on road = More Danger

Less time on road = Less Danger

Slower Speed = More Time On Road

Faster Speed = Less Time on Road

Thus

Less Time on Road = Less Danger = Faster Speed~~

Originally posted by Ah Nick@Nov 8 2005, 04:36 PM

hmmm I think i oso have a night hawk~~

Hi Ah Nick aka supertrapp,

How come you have a 'nighthawk' handle bar :confused: ...

I've changed' to a higher handle bar 'no center rod' (not the tp lookalike) and still able to use back all the wiring and cables only need to re-route them...as I predicted for the high handle bar during high speed cornering it can be scary on this bars (need sometime to get used to it)-still prefer nighthawk handle bar have better feedback whether taking fast corners or what ever your intention was...(my opinion)

High handle bar good for fast riding at straight roads only..! but the other good things are comfort for a long distance rides....your arms are in a bend(relax) position.

I heard Haroze also changing his handle bar...(ezbar) slightly lower then the tp bar...I think it comes with the "center rod"...(order liao at motorworld).

Silverghost... o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by yappiez@Nov 8 2005, 11:35 PM

Handsome brothers, Has anyone started the ball rolling for 2006 ride plans yet? There is a good chance for a 10 day break in the begining of Jan. 2006.

Any plans anyone?!??

Hi Yappiez bro,

Wait till the Christmas to be over peoples are still on holiday mood and some are traveling around the world..! it is still too early...to roll the ball or balls.!

Maybe can prepare the calendar for whole year of 2006...rides.

See for yourself - the diversion site is quite quiet for the past weeks...most likely most of them is ON HOLIDAYS..!

As for January it will be tight for most of the married guys... for singles shouldn't be a problem!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by yappiez@Nov 10 2005, 09:15 PM

I have not consider that many are married...

Hi Yappiez,

Yes..! you are correct man.... most married man..... once they step out of the house(door) they are considered themselve as singles another word married but not reeeaaalllylllaaahhh...he,he,heee!:smile:

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...