SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

hi guys.. anymore rider looking for Diversion..

I guess i sell back to bikeshop by next week .....

Need extra money as school starting soon~~

so it possible... keep a look out for mi~ thanks ~~

my contacts 90222216

it a mid 2003 Diversion~~ I think u all have the rest of the details~~

thanks again

Define Danger

More time on road = More Danger

Less time on road = Less Danger

Slower Speed = More Time On Road

Faster Speed = Less Time on Road

Thus

Less Time on Road = Less Danger = Faster Speed~~

Originally posted by BackOFF@Oct 9 2005, 05:02 PM

I might want to get this reflective vest, anyone interested? Price of vest $40US, yet to include freight price.

Nice! :thumb:

Count me in if the majority wants it...like that more steady when we ride in future together..more visible and everyone wil 'siam' :cheer: :cheeky:

Apr '99 - Sept '00 (Yamaha WR200)

Dec '00 - Jul '03 (Honda CB400 Version S)

Jul '03 - 5 June '06 (Yamaha XJ900S Diversion)

10 May '06 - Current (2004 Yamaha FJR1300ABS)

29 Aug '07 - Current (Suzuki Swift Sports-Mega)

04 Feb '09 - Current (2009 Honda City LX i-Vtec)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Casper4XXX/SBFSignatureIV.jpg

haha~~~ TOuch and go... no lah~

At least I tried....

I think onli my Super 4 last mi the longers.... 2003 till now.. and still using... he rest are about 6=8months~~ hai~

Define Danger

Thus

Hi Guys,

Today me bought a rain coat from chong aik(desker rd), it looks like a touring jacket(blue and grey colour)~ X-lite selling at $35 before discount- after discount $30...they have 4 colours-black,yellow,red and grey.

Balance only L,XL sizes. XL is okay for me as it looks/cutting like a touring jacket- limited stock sizes..depends on colours...hurry!! check it out! :thumb:

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 10 2005, 06:03 PM

Count me in if the majority wants it...like that more steady when we ride in future together..

Oei You Bugger,

Every trip we go out - You take cover.....!

Under the majong table. :faint:

Even meet up also same, mana can brotherRRr!!! :nono:

tell the truth..! :sian:

Are you sure you'll be following us on our up coming trips!!! :confused:

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hi BAckOFF,

I hope you don't get the same problem me going thru- You try to choose a darker colour(icon) jackets...Me using light grey clover jacket- 1 trip up that's it ~ dirty already light grey jacket looks like dark/brownish and looks like never wash for years like that...other guys using darker coloured jacket no problem. can't see the acutual dirt..!!!!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@Oct 9 2005, 12:33 PM

There are few more other buggers who did not turn up and some dosen't surf the net...

Nasir*, Haroze*, Palary*, Sunny teo", Divvy900", Cougar", Casper4XXX" and few more...

*active buggers.

" low profile.

Silverghost...o_O

SG,

Then what do you classify me under? I am neither here nor there. I am active but do not own a Diversion, low profile because I don't go for meetups. So how???

OMD

So Many Roads

---------> So Much Power

-------------------> So Little Time

-----------------------------> It's A Vmax Thing.

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@Oct 10 2005, 06:49 PM

Hi BAckOFF,

I hope you don't get the same problem me going thru- You try to choose a darker colour(icon) jackets...Me using light grey clover jacket- 1 trip up that's it ~ dirty already light grey jacket looks like dark/brownish and looks like never wash for years like that...other guys using darker coloured jacket no problem. can't see the acutual dirt..!!!!

Silverghost...o_O

SG, actually it's meant for nite riding up north. Coz for me, I would depart in the wee hours of the morning to avoid the TPs of NS Highway and it's always cooler. :lovestruck:

I'm currently using a ordinary mesh vest, however both ends flaps like hell, so thought of getting something better. Local available vests are similar, those used by the road repair workers. :faint:

For the ICON vest, there's 2 colors available.

Oh, just found this, this is what I'm really looking for, lite weight, easy to keep. ICON is too X liao. How abt this, anyone?

http://www.proskorea.com/product3/pkv-02cmb.jpg

http://www.proskorea.com/product3/pkv-03cmlb.jpg

http://ridesafer.com/store/image/xa80/Reflective_Vests/Reflective_Harness_With_Belt.jpg

Originally posted by BackOFF@Oct 10 2005, 10:16 PM

Oh, just found this, this is what I'm really looking for, lite weight, easy to keep. ICON is too X liao. How abt this, anyone?

Personally I feel that it a :nono: for this kindda of vest..too road side worker liao.

There are vests similiar to those worn by TP being sold at SK,price around 40/- if I remembered correctly.

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@Oct 10 2005, 06:40 PM

Oei You Bugger,

Every trip we go out - You take cover.....!

Under the majong table. :faint:

Even meet up also same, mana can brotherRRr!!! :nono:

tell the truth..! :sian:

Are you sure you'll be following us on our up coming trips!!! :confused:

Dun say until like that leh :cry:

Sometimes not I dun wanna go..but weekends my wife always around wif me so i know she's kindda bored if she tags along..leave her at hm also cannot..she'll make noise and latch up the house...how? Any buggers willing to take me in for the night?

Somemore recently jus shifted into my new house after close monitoring of the renovation works..weekends all burnt for tidying up the house..running around sourcing for required household items etc...if I know married life so leychey would hv thought twice earlier...:cheeky: Sssshhhhh.....

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 10 2005, 10:52 PM

Personally I feel that it a :nono: for this kindda of vest..too road side worker liao.

There are vests similiar to those worn by TP being sold at SK,price around 40/- if I remembered correctly.

Yap, I have something similar to those used by the TPs, very difficult to source for a good one and local markets have limited range.

But I think the last pics (black shirt) that I had posted, looks good. It's a harness, instead of a mesh vest.

http://ridesafer.com/store/image/xa80/Reflective_Vests/Reflective_Harness_With_Belt.jpg

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 10 2005, 10:58 PM

weekends all burnt for tidying up the house..running around sourcing for required household items etc...

Hi Casper4XXX,

Everybody have something somewhere and still spare some times for the divvy boys or I say Handsome buggers to gather for a cuppa of copi- O- kow with some reheated pratha's...o_O

If you want some Idea's about what to buy or do!... ask around those who are married e.g 'me, I don't mind sharing idea's or giving you some tips... :smile:

Last meet up was on Friday night at KTM most buggers turn up some with their wife...some after work and some need to go to work next day morning that's the spirit we want. After all it is not, everyday we meet...!

ShhhhSshhh! you should show who's the man....

Silverghost... o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by OMD@Oct 10 2005, 08:07 PM

Then what do you classify me under? OMD

Hi OMD,

It is not like that, If I where to classify you- it would be under the X-Owners but there are a few to name...! and I don't remember them...all. And some of them have contributed to the diversion society one way or the other. (I don't know what I'm talking about) he,he,hee :lol:

As those I knew who sold or selling their bike this year, for some other reasons are :- OMD (upgrade to SUV), Mr.Boalio(downgrade to majesty), Bp(oversea assignment), Sun(downgrade), Ah nick(going to let go not enough power).. another one is supertrapp don't know who is that.! haven't met before.

Haroze and me wanted to *upgrade,......after much thought and weighing the difference- Diversion still better...! :smile:

* FJR'06

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hi BackOFF,

The Harness is good but if you have the top givi box or a pillion- it is a waste if you are wearing it and it does not help much .

If there is 'No' top box- the pillion should be wearing it...

Why some of us buggers - sticks big bright (X$) reflectors on the back of the side panniers to let other road users know! of our presents...and some of our riding jacket already have good 3m reflectors.

Most of the latest riding jacket comes with 3m reflectors as a standard.

Yet! again... it is No Harm Getting the Harness. If it is reasonably priced and gives you a piece of mind.:thumb:

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by mctan@Oct 9 2005, 12:24 AM

There was one more handsome bugger with us.... can't remember his name.

He was sitting beside beebee...:cheer:

wat i remember on fri nite the 2 sitting beside bb is custom & jleo...so which is the handsome boy u toking :sweat:

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

Originally posted by BackOFF@Oct 10 2005, 10:16 PM

http://www.proskorea.com/product3/pkv-02cmb.jpg

http://www.proskorea.com/product3/pkv-03cmlb.jpg

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

:bouncefire:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/Gallantnice/Phantom200.jpg

haha I Thou i did mention that I wan to study and need some money~~ anyway I have my peference and liking in bikes.. keeping or not I think depends on each.... jus like going to trips.... haha .... seem like SG is really Lonely and wan people to use the same bike as him and ... haha going out with him~~

anyway this is a good forum as I learn alot from here~~ haha .>~~ anyway ~ SUpertrap and me..... we both the same person~~

Define Danger

Thus

Originally posted by Ah Nick@Oct 11 2005, 03:43 PM

~~ anyway ~ SUpertrap and me..... we both the same person~~

Chey! :faint:

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@Oct 11 2005, 02:07 AM

ShhhhSshhh! you should show who's the man....

Yeah show who's the man...getting a spiked whip later (for use at night)...wahaha...

Ok lah ok lah...promise will join u guys for the next meet-up but the next 2 weekends cant. Coming weekend having family gathering..next weekend will be in BKK for short holiday..dun start torching me again :sweat: :cheeky:

Originally posted by Casper4XXX@Oct 11 2005, 03:59 PM

Chey! :faint:

huh??? chey?? haha who u expected to be?? ? haha~~ o_O

Define Danger

Thus

Originally posted by Ah Nick@Oct 11 2005, 03:43 PM

haha I Thou i did mention that I wan to study and need some money~~ anyway I have my peference and liking in bikes.. keeping or not I think depends on each.... jus like going to trips.... haha .... seem like SG is really Lonely and wan people to use the same bike as him and ... haha going out with him~~

anyway this is a good forum as I learn alot from here~~ haha .>~~ anyway ~ SUpertrap and me..... we both the same person~~

Hahaha..

Doesnt matter wat ride a rider has. So as long as he loves the riding, the pain and joys along the way.

Some guys take a few more bikes before they settle into the one they like, for me it was perhaps fortunate i stumbled onto this one.

Be it an S4 or a Diversion, its not the personality of the bike that defines the rider but rather the personality of the rider that defines the character of it. Nick's one hella character 2 hang out wif. :thumb:

Good luck for your sales n hope to see u on future outings/rides.

Hi SG..

You said it man..!After I changed the spring to Hyper Pro full set at motoworld, I tell you guys...power.It takes corner smoothly,no more see-saw.I think I'm going to stick to my Divvy for couples of years. I love to own the FJR1300 some day or rather but at the moment the Divvy is just as great.I'm looking forward to go for along ride next year......east cost of malaysia....SG,you know what I mean. :bouncefire: :bounce: :thumb: