SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

• 2 weeks later...

Long time not in here. Just curious those still with the bike, how many will still renew coe? Mine have exactly one more year to go, next mar12, monitoring coe now, once down, must grap liao, no time to waste.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

Long time not in here. Just curious those still with the bike, how many will still renew coe? Mine have exactly one more year to go, next mar12, monitoring coe now, once down, must grap liao, no time to waste.

Cougar, agreed with you....!

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Hi again, after 9years of ownership, this time confirm sale. I am getting a 3 wheeler, either fuco 500 or mp3 400. So know of anybody interested in a under-utilised diversion, mileage 25,000 miles! Stocked condition. Regular maintenance and never need to overhaul. All receipts kept since registration. PM me, make me an offer.

Edited by cougar

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

Hi again, after 9years of ownership, this time confirm sale. I am getting a 3 wheeler, either fuco 500 or mp3 400. So know of anybody interested in a under-utilised diversion, mileage 25,000 miles! Stocked condition. Regular maintenance and never overhaul. All receipts kept since registration. Sms me at 8322 9022, make me an offer.

Hi, interesting. depending on the bike and coe 1 year to go.never overhaul?? does it mean need to overhaul soon??? how about how much you value her and then a viewing??

Hi there, I'm looking for divvy anyone selling?Tks

Yes i am thinking of selling if the price is right. PMed you.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

• 2 weeks later...
Yes i am thinking of selling if the price is right. PMed you.

Bro, m keane too.

can sms me yr price at 90034221? thks

cheerd

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

Hi guys,

divvy diehards, do you find our bikes a practical commuting bike? Sometimes i find it a chore to put on long pants, gloves and all whenever i need to ride it. Do you fellows have a spare small bike like a scooter or kup for short runs?

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

That is what i am really thinking. I used to enjoying big bikes and go to work but nowadays i find it is really a chore especially if it rains heavily. then i sold off my big bikes and got me a x9 and then i miss my biggies. thinking of diversion or deauville again just for that long uninterrupted ride u know!!! or may be that shadow 750 or harley!!!

Cougar,

As for me i will keep the bike coz its rare on the road. Mine expire Oct 2012 so i have abit longer time to monitor the coe. Once coe paid and its yours for another 10yrs ride without problem and least maintainance cost. Bike shop offer ard 6-7K early this year but i'm reluctant to sell it. She has been with me since May06 till now.

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Hi bros,

anyone keane on selling their Divv9?

m thinking of riding a bike once again.

Cheers!

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

Cougar,

As for me i will keep the bike coz its rare on the road. Mine expire Oct 2012 so i have abit longer time to monitor the coe. Once coe paid and its yours for another 10yrs ride without problem and least maintainance cost. Bike shop offer ard 6-7K early this year but i'm reluctant to sell it. She has been with me since May06 till now.

Ya its a good bike to keep, will last longer than me.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

Cougar,

bro,Fyi Asphoon offer my divvy for 2.2k....siow ah!!! hehehehe, better keep the bike...i will Never sell it...... ;)

dun tink so....and fyi,tp crash bars are nt as strong and durable as crash bars made by sengkwang...they tend to bend easily when hitting with minimal impact... ;)

so its cheaper to fix seng kwang ones.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *