SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore rides

hahaha...i thought i recognized the rack and boxes from the pics you sent me when i was gonna do my boxes :)

am gonna post another ride up soon. let me know what time of the day you are available for riding and i'll try to accommodate.

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...i thought i recognized the rack and boxes from the pics you sent me when i was gonna do my boxes :)

am gonna post another ride up soon. let me know what time of the day you are available for riding and i'll try to accommodate.

haha, i have normal working hours of monday to friday, 9 to 6.. so other than that, i would love to join in =)

gee...working hours even this week har? ok ok...will plan something...

hey hey, i still have public holidays.. and so glad i have half day off as well for new year's eve, hee..

side note: very interested to compare ur bike's butt width with my bike's.. in the pics, it looks much thinner than my bike's.. haha

Yo scubasimon, would like to join you on your next ride to the sandy track. I have two bikes. A suzuki DR200 and a honda phantom. Have been wanting to take my DR200 for some sandy off road action in Singapore but don't know where to go. Would love to join you on your next outing. Am free right now as I am currently in between jobs. You can call my hp at 96661405 if you are going. Thanks. Dan.

History

25th March 2009 - Passed 2B

1st April 2009 - Bought 1st bike, a 2nd hand TA200 Honda Phantom cruiser (Still riding it)

6th Aug 2009 - Bought a used but overhauled Suzuki DR200se scrambler (Scrapped in 2010)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi scubasimon, I just checked out your blog and am very impressed. You know a lot--thank you for sharing with us. I rode a 250cc 4-stroke for over a year back in the US, but I'm new here in Singapore and just bought a Honda NSR SP. Do you lead any group rides that a 2B sports bike may participate in? Thanks!

@speldwiday: welcome to Singapore! my rides are usually open to all class of bikes. however, class 2a and class 2 bikes have to put up with the slower speeds. we had 8 bikes in total in last night's ride including two R6 sport bikes, one GSXR-400 sport bike, two class 2B sport bikes (RoadwinR and RS125) and two TW200 trail bikes. i usually post my rides on this forum. come join us next time :)

Edited by scubasimon
http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

• 2 years later...
Yes...though much less frequent and mainly over in Johor. I ride alone in Singapore mostly due to the unpredictable nature of my schedule these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Interesting read!

and i want in!

:D

hehe..

396496_10150480077221536_1953205724_n.jpg

Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

The Adiva gave me a lot of problems and cost me a great amount of money in terms of towing and repairs :( The electronics was sh**!

I was practically taking it in every 2-3 weeks and gave it up as soon as I found another suitable bike. I miss it terribly at times when I see others riding one or especially when the weather is wet like this time of the year but when I think of all the times I was stranded on the roadside or had to call in the tow truck, I'm glad to be rid of it :)

read yr blog scubasimon! its really interesting to see the places you go to and the things u can accomplish in short things even. any upcoming rides planned?

Hi epidemic41, glad to see one who rides for the rides, and not just for commute. Would you mind joining this facebook page, so we can get acquainted and even ride out of the country if you care to follow along.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/137653506284630/

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.