SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR250 Riders

MC21

can use on pgm 3 also?....

ehh but it looks like more expensive than rear hugger eh..

i think can. but need slight mods. or u can confirm with Tyga to play safe.

Same la. mc28 also need slight mod.

price wise, tyga rear fender should be usd$160 with shipping. but it doesn't have chain guard also.

http://tyga-performance.com/site/product_info.php?cPath=72_79_113&products_id=1430

only reason why i am selling is coz i wanna get a rear fender with chain guard.

so this item is un-used and in original wrappings still.

lemme know if u interested lor :)

:cool:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think can. but need slight mods. or u can confirm with Tyga to play safe.

Same la. mc28 also need slight mod.

price wise, tyga rear fender should be usd$160 with shipping. but it doesn't have chain guard also.

http://tyga-performance.com/site/product_info.php?cPath=72_79_113&products_id=1430

only reason why i am selling is coz i wanna get a rear fender with chain guard.

so this item is un-used and in original wrappings still.

lemme know if u interested lor :)

wah i tot they still have free shipping?

yah lah the pgm3 hugger no chain guard dats y i lazy to buy................ and then if buy then the chainguard not carbon.. haiyah..

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4931040347_0bda87b07d_b.jpg

wah i tot they still have free shipping?

yah lah the pgm3 hugger no chain guard dats y i lazy to buy................ and then if buy then the chainguard not carbon.. haiyah..

2 diff items lor.

both dun have free shipping according to wad i just checked though.

lai ah... lelong lelong. you wan anot

:cool:

It a pleasure knowing you guys as well. vondy and girlfriend, japlangzi and kelvin. pardon my ston-ing in the wee hours.

cheer and ride safe.

Gilera Dna 180, Suzuki Bandit 400, Yamaha Y125Z, Yamaha YZF R1 02-03, Honda PGM 4, Vespa Excel 150, Vespa PX200E, Vespa PX150

It a pleasure knowing you guys as well. vondy and girlfriend, japlangzi and kelvin. pardon my ston-ing in the wee hours.

cheer and ride safe.

Nice meeting u too.. Join us often bro!

U look like u can doze off anytime at the coffeeshop, better catch some rest.. Lols!

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Nice meeting u too.. Join us often bro!

U look like u can doze off anytime at the coffeeshop, better catch some rest.. Lols!

Sure. I will if time allow.

Haha, low battery like Japlangzi phone.

Gilera Dna 180, Suzuki Bandit 400, Yamaha Y125Z, Yamaha YZF R1 02-03, Honda PGM 4, Vespa Excel 150, Vespa PX200E, Vespa PX150

Lol yesterday my spark plug burst!!!! I drag my bike at rpm 14k for 3-5 mins. Den my plug broke!!! Can u all believe? Damn I running wif cbr400. He loss to me until my bike park at side of sle. Den I some 1/4 of my ciragatte. Den he pass me!!! He heng la. Cb damn suay. Spark plug can burst so easy ma??? Knn emo liao.

Hate to loss to cbr, super4,rvf,drz and rs250. Lol sian I using 50dollars plug knn. Original is the best. Cb

http://tyga-performance.com/leighfrost/DSCN1810.JPG

he back fire me... I follow him all the way until bke enter sle. Den he try to over take the car infront. Den I pick up my speed to block his way... Haha after the bend I open my top speed all the way. Until my spark plug burst. Can u believe? Spark plug burst.... Not piston jam... Sian 1/2

But heng block nothing happen. Only need to change plug and piston. Haha so all next time dun buy gd spark plug.

http://tyga-performance.com/leighfrost/DSCN1810.JPG

WOW!!! The new legend has emerged... Let's wellllcome JAPLANGZI..!!!!!

p/s: I also want try my top speed.. =X

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

come ! Come test with me!

to Andy: try what top speed! hahaha are you sure you wanna try your RSV4 top speed? wahahaha

Yeah man.. Wan test for me? I believe can at least 299km/h.. My pgm top speed only 150km/h, test wad? haha..

Eh bro, know ur limits la.. Ppl now legend liao.. U are the "past legend", step down liao leh.. Lols!

try locally ar?

my poor bike havent come back yet leh! :*(

You wanna try also? What happened to ur bike?

he back fire me... I follow him all the way until bke enter sle. Den he try to over take the car infront. Den I pick up my speed to block his way... Haha after the bend I open my top speed all the way. Until my spark plug burst. Can u believe? Spark plug burst.... Not piston jam... Sian 1/2

But heng block nothing happen. Only need to change plug and piston. Haha so all next time dun buy gd spark plug.

smlj you riding with the iridium one arh? lol i never try spark plug burst before. plug burst need change piston? @_@ wow serious lei... total 300? btw some cock put back dan's valve opposite way. fixed it at bayi =.= need call dan ask him which cock workshop he last svc it. cb tell him the exhaust got problem actually is the valve when put back tou peng. ccb.