SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR250 Riders

MC21

07/08/11 outing meet

Venue to be confirm due to white ants

1) japlangzi (98587480)

2) zerokenshi

3) vondy

4)NOOB!

5) keraking niiye seben por too jilo tree jilo niyee

6) Thesquid

7) Swastikzz

9) Danielsin2 (most of you guys got my no!)

ya la that first 3 lor!!! balls of steel.

NICE ROUNDING BROS!! altho im always the last behind but.... ITS FUN! :D!!

MEET UP AGAIN SOON!

yeahh nice riding/outing eventho my balls are getting smaller and smaller not like our 3 legends who got big balls of steel!

Pls count me out.. It"s actually the top 2 who's balls are made of steel.. Mine's definately normal..

FYI: Due to the heat plus "pressure" from my rear, mine's already squashed and cooked meat balls! They're going cheap!! Any takers? :cheeky:

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pls count me out.. It"s actually the top 2 who's balls are made of steel.. Mine's definately normal..

FYI: Due to the heat plus "pressure" from my rear, mine's already squashed and cooked meat balls! They're going cheap!! Any takers? :cheeky:

Mine normal leh. Yesterday see I always in the last few...

now 2 legend already defend themselves saying they ball are not made of steell..

the other One just keep quiet.. so i guess we know what this means..

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4931040347_0bda87b07d_b.jpg

maybe vondy could hook up some company to make a replica of our legend's diamond balls!

it will be the best toy ever! haha

Lols! Make dildo can la.. Make diamond I dunno how to.. Haha.. C'mon la.. Somebody's ***BIKE-OF-THE-MONTH*** siol.. =X

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

dun gei gei

i am last leh! not u. lacer acting humble la

Bro, you then gei gei.. Ytd halfway put us aeroplane still dare complain! Everyone also sacrifice our time except for you..

Lidat where can? Hais.. No choice have to compensate us.. Next outing treat everyone drink liao.. haha..

Mine normal leh. Yesterday see I always in the last few...

You also another one, want lead the way must signal 1st leh.. Ppl want turn liao u go over shot..! :faint:

Edited by vondy

haha..

now after seeing our master legend (diamond balls) and minion legend's (big yet soft balls as per claimed) bikes i'm pressured to look for $$ so i can mod my bike to show my loyalty to them~~

what u guys think of the tyga nsr500 front fairing uh?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4931040347_0bda87b07d_b.jpg

Bro, you then gei gei.. Ytd halfway put us aeroplane still dare complain! Everyone also sacrifice our time except for you..

Lidat where can? Hais.. No choice have to compensate us.. Next outing treat everyone drink liao.. haha..

ok la. next time i buy drinks. ice lemon tea and pink dolphin for Legend right? kk i buy

:cool:

Hi Fellow PGM Bros n Sis,

Let me intro myself, my name is WeiLiang (Trey). I am the new owner of Ryan's PGM. I am totally in love with it!

Kudos to Ryan too! Guy really took good care of it. Wash and wax, pump full tank plus nitty gitty stuffs he did before handing over to me which I really appreciated it.

Seems like there a outing which I missed out last sunday. Hopefully I am able to join you guys for future outing, meeting you guys to share our common love.

Meanwhile I am contacted at 92362361.

Cheer Guys and Ride Safe!

Edited by JTWL

Gilera Dna 180, Suzuki Bandit 400, Yamaha Y125Z, Yamaha YZF R1 02-03, Honda PGM 4, Vespa Excel 150, Vespa PX200E, Vespa PX150

Hi Wei Liang, you really got it for a steal.. If not for his commitments, u probably might not be able to get this almost close to showroom condition bike (except for his paint scratch/crack).. He's really spent plenty of hardwork and sacrifices on building up this ride! Do take good care of this superb bike and ride safe!

Btw, I doubt there is any sis here.. haa..

Hi Vondy,

Nice rides you got there. ;)

Basically I just ride and go. Really no complain. Outlook can touch up. I am not worry about that much.

Definitely I will. It my Baby now.

Oh, So that Mr Gain? hahahaha

nevertheless, A Hi to future PGM ladies then!

Gilera Dna 180, Suzuki Bandit 400, Yamaha Y125Z, Yamaha YZF R1 02-03, Honda PGM 4, Vespa Excel 150, Vespa PX200E, Vespa PX150

Hey guys,

My bike is sold alr. Feel so lost without it. Left the Awesome NSR family toooooo fast.

Now I really miss it. Really feel like getting another one..... DAMN!

i guess every body will be asking, whether at first did u own a PGM.

hahaha rite guys.... pls attached pics of ya PGM for more clarification.....

hehehe

i guess every body will be asking, whether at first did u own a PGM.

hahaha rite guys.... pls attached pics of ya PGM for more clarification.....

hehehe

Hhahahahaha!!

How can you forget the white blue konica minolta??!!

Your memory quite bad uh... No wonder you were calling ZX as JJ! HAHA!

:angel:

Edited by danielsin2
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

Hey guys,

My bike is sold alr. Feel so lost without it. Left the Awesome NSR family toooooo fast.

Now I really miss it. Really feel like getting another one..... DAMN!

Hey, wad bulb were u using for ur pgm? It's white and kinda bright.. Does it fits pgm well? Cos I was told not to use any bulbs except for stock cos they might affect the performance of the ride..