SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Official Newcastle United Football Club 2009/2010 Season Thread

khaitronic

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I last posted.

I must say that the last couple of weeks have been absolutely brilliant for us Toon Supporters. I for one was overjoyed with the fact that Chrissy managed to put one over Arsene, the French master of tactics. Arsenal's line-up looked so strong on paper that it made their Carling Cup team line-up look like the reserves. Kudos to Chris Hughton and the lads for giving us hope and making the club stable for once.

Drive : Proton Saga 1.3M SJN plate (11th June 10 - Present)

Ride : Honda S4 Revo FBC plate (12th July 08 - Present)

Former Ride : Phantom TA200 FV plate (9th September 05 - 12th July 08)

It's been a while since I last posted.

I must say that the last couple of weeks have been absolutely brilliant for us Toon Supporters. I for one was overjoyed with the fact that Chrissy managed to put one over Arsene, the French master of tactics. Arsenal's line-up looked so strong on paper that it made their Carling Cup team line-up look like the reserves. Kudos to Chris Hughton and the lads for giving us hope and making the club stable for once.

After Arse

a lose against Blackburn... a draw to fulham.... its nothing new huh?

lols

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/siggy%20editor/Yishundam.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

• 4 weeks later...

Can you believe this? Our stupid owner Mike Ashley has sacked Chris Hughton! What a toot can he be?? I really can't believe that this is happening. The reason is because he wants someone with more experienced to manage the club but wth? To me Hughton has done a massive job in getting back Newcastle to the PL with 102 points using the same squad that get us relegated. Making Barton to become a more useful player and Carroll getting his first call up. Even the players such as Nolan, Campbell and Jonas were shocked. We thrashed Villa and the Mackems, beat Arsenal, West Ham and Chelsea(league cup) away from home and this is what Hughton get in return. He deserved much much more than this!

I seriously don't know what's going to happen after this and how the players will react. I just wish Hughton all the best and as a loyal Magpies supporter, we love you Hughton! You've done a great job!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

Alan Pardew.. can u believe it??

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy Mike Ashley.......

Hope Newcastle can weather this storm

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

oooo laaa laaa... 3 - 1 liverpool

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

• 2 months later...

Thread die liao ah... magpies all e way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

0-0 .. kinda expected a draw or newcastle win..~ I hope we are safe for this season.. Push to finish on the top half of the table!

• 3 weeks later...

Think it's so ugly with that kind of sleeves......

Anyway with last night's 3 points against Birmingham, we are confirmed to b staying in top flight next season!!!!

Four Wheels Move The Body

Two Wheels Move The Soul

Reines Fahrendes Vergnügen

Count me in if there's any mo. I spent few hundreds buying the puma kits n several nufc stuffs from uk last time round.

Four Wheels Move The Body

Two Wheels Move The Soul

Reines Fahrendes Vergnügen