SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

What makes you :) today?

stanco

It was fun last night.

We had a bit of training in a dark rooftop 3 metre deep pool. (We can't find the flood light switch.) So lomantic!

I even got to tie a sexy guy in ropes! Strangely, non of the other guys dared to tie him. So I had to do the honor.

It was a demo, on how to survive being tied hands and feet together, and even on how to use your pants to serve as a floatation device that hung over your neck.

And the look of a in charge face, where he tries to tell me that an application for additional volunteering was rejected. And I eating murtabak, with curry running down my hands, put a fist in the air and cheered! (I was pressured into submitting that application, and there was more cons factor than pros.)

Not to mention about how another fellow Volunteer, about how he argued for our safety on some matters. And we were arguing heatedly.....but its all warm in my heart. I know we argued, but I also know, when it comes to the crunch of things, he will be down right there next to me, or at my back doing what he says I shouldnt be doing.

:cool:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Iridium spark plugs last really long. Mine last like 100000 km before it blows recently.

Iridium spark plugs can store really long. Replaced with another set bought same time as the 100000 km's set and they're still useable. That's like almost 10 years.

As I post about how I have been collecting stationary.

I realised that I had a series of pens, silver grey looking, with plenty of refils. They were free gifts to guests from a now defunct company. I rescued them, and the refils. Tested out and chucked out the un-usable refils.

And from 20 pens.....they were eventually reduced to 2 pens. I even had one time, an applicant needing the pen to write. Ask me for the pen to keep because its so smooth. And it looks good. Like those you buy from Parker.....

I smiled, when I remembered how the boy had outright, asked to keep my pen for his own use, and I gave him another piece to which he was so appreciative.

Am glad that things are put to good use. Instead of keeping it and well, it becomes junk.

Those days in Exxon Mobil, I threw out carton boxes of pens, that are taking space, and dryed out.

I can never understand the logic of keeping things, way past their dates.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160620/9199e2f735ed4b6715b42cdefe796444.jpg

My colleague ask me why I didnt buy the pink wrist rest. I told him, it looks like breasts. Soooo....he draw for me nipples on my wrist rest.

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Lets see. Lady approached my table, saying she was told by Lay Choo to come collect something.

I went to our Lay Choo asked her. And nope....Lay Choo does not handle that sort of accounts.

So we thought it was Poh Choo. So I went to Poh Choo. Poh Choo Says Nope! She didnt get anyone to collect whatever documents.

And while there was some sort of loud voices denying. (Some folks just like making a lot of noise) Shu Shu overheard and says Yes yes yes! She asked for someone (Who is a Lay Choo btw) who instructed someone to come collect documents.

So in one big round, we found out that its a different Lay Choo.

I feel like an intern who didnt know anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
Had a laugh.

My cousin, a career Navy man.

His son, probably 4 or 5 years old, did a Kindergarten assignment where he draws what he wants to be when he grown up.

He wants to be in the Airforce.

My cousin dunno is heart break or mental break down.

Probably his son looks up to him.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

• 1 month later...

Went to the bike show at expo. Disappointing is all I can say. However went to the electronic fair down the hall and got a good deal for a set of television. Had to queue but it was worth it. ;)

While walking saw a group of family who were all playing pokemon go. What a way to spend time with the family. Not just the kids even the parents are also into it. Guess that is the positive thing about this game. Rather than just working they get to spend time with their kids albeit with a cellphone each in their hands. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

IMG-20160821-WA0004.jpgYup. Me too. Went twice. Yesterday. Last nite and today.dissapointed wi th the bikes there. But at least I know some of the triumph bikes are not actually tall as I had thought. Except I am not a real fan of triumph. Only very intrigue with adiva. IMG-20160821-WA0001.jpg

Happened last week. Was lane splitting while traffic was at a standstill and had to stop in between a car and a lorry. Lorry was in the centre lane and seems to be positioned more to the left. Driver of the car on the left then turned more to his left to let me pass through. Gave a smile but not sure if he saw it. Its nice to know there are others out there giving a thought to others. Although its just a small act but it means so much. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Happened last week. Was lane splitting while traffic was at a standstill and had to stop in between a car and a lorry. Lorry was in the centre lane and seems to be positioned more to the left. Driver of the car on the left then turned more to his left to let me pass through. Gave a smile but not sure if he saw it. Its nice to know there are others out there giving a thought to others. Although its just a small act but it means so much. :cool:

I get a few of that a couple of times a week. A few guys in cars will see me in the mirror and know to shift a bit to let me and the other riders pass. Morning and evening rush hour too. Helps a lot.

Check out my Website for freelance design and marketing services! : www.reizeprimus.com

Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

I get a few of that a couple of times a week. A few guys in cars will see me in the mirror and know to shift a bit to let me and the other riders pass. Morning and evening rush hour too. Helps a lot.

That is good. Its not the same for me. Experienced too many times they shift to close the gap not wanting to let motorcycles pass. Maybe just maybe they focus too much on the side mirror that they subconciously closed up the gap? :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

A day without the haze..

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

• 1 month later...
After changing bike, I notice more cars eating or cutting into my lane... it's a faster bike so not sure cos they see in mirror I'm still far away but I got there faster than they expect? Same route everyday but somehow like more ppl.trying to kill me now on this new bike.

That makes you :) ? Thats new. :cool:

KRGT-1

on a new bike, anything makes u :) as long as it doesn't hurt or scar the bike!

Mind revealing what bike it is that have such 'powers'? :cool:

KRGT-1

• 1 month later...

Saw my HDB estate Facebook post up a screen shot of a info.

They bought up the handover to March 2017 instead of Sept 2017.

Although my block is ready and only short of painting the Main Chute. They still sigh....want to drag a bit.

The busses are up too.

Manz....I really wish they push it up, so I can move in soon. I rather live in my own place, even without lights or reno.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A car actually slowed down to a complete stop before entering the expressway. Allowing me to have the right of way and not forcing me to do hard braking or any evasive action to avoid it. :cool:

KRGT-1