SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

Nobody ever change sparkplugs themselves????

Nvm, where can I get Pirelli Supercorsa III at a good price? Think another 2-3 weeks. Tyre botak liao with the way I bring. ;.ppppp'''

I did once but dont do it again. Very cramp n not enuf room for me. U done it urself??? :angel: tyre wise i rather take pirelli dragon supercorsa pro.. Good n well behave. :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did once but dont do it again. Very cramp n not enuf room for me. U done it urself??? :angel: tyre wise i rather take pirelli dragon supercorsa pro.. Good n well behave. :lol:

wah...u got the sparkplug tool ar? :smile:

good morning R1ders! Today cooling weather..nice to ZZzzzz...

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

Think it is time for my R1 has to be sent for valve clearance. Mileage now full tank can cover 175km before reserve light on. Si bei sian... :faint:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Its just ratchet socket n extention only...

well if u are not careful during installation of the spark plugs and spoil the "thread" on your cylinder head, :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

its best to use the spark plug opener during installation. Even those pro mechanics in local bikeshops will not use any tools to remove and install spark plugs.

I believe those who are technically incline will know what i am talking about besides those who have experience in DIY.

Think it is time for my R1 has to be sent for valve clearance. Mileage now full tank can cover 175km before reserve light on. Si bei sian... :faint:

think 1 of the reasons why your bike behave this way is that maybe u never open full throttle for a long long time liao :lol: :lol: :lol:

What say u :angel:

and bros any idea where to get the bolt screw that link the y pipe to the end can? the metal clamp nut is there but the screw is missing. haizzs. donno who take out n in the end the screw missing. any idea where i can get a replacement?

Just BEcause I fOllOw The speed LIMIT DoesnT mEan i am slow!!

and bros any idea where to get the bolt screw that link the y pipe to the end can? the metal clamp nut is there but the screw is missing. haizzs. donno who take out n in the end the screw missing. any idea where i can get a replacement?

well a cheap and convenient alternative is to go to your bikeshop and get any replacement screw that is able to secure it :p

U can always go the shop behind LAB... The uncle got various size, diameter thread size n lenght of screw, bolt, break off bolt, n wat so ever screw u want. Just name it n he go dig it for u. Best is bring ur bike there n show him the sample. U just pay from 50 cents to a dollar per screw. :thumb:

Hey guys, anyone knows where to get chrome headlight protector n windscreen? =)

wah not safe at all when u are at the NSHW when u cannot see through the windscreen at high speed and the lights are not bright enough ....

no doubt it looks very nice and outstanding but it will attract the TPs or LTAs better :angel:

U can always go the shop behind LAB... The uncle got various size, diameter thread size n lenght of screw, bolt, break off bolt, n wat so ever screw u want. Just name it n he go dig it for u. Best is bring ur bike there n show him the sample. U just pay from 50 cents to a dollar per screw. :thumb:

hmm thx bro. noted..

Just BEcause I fOllOw The speed LIMIT DoesnT mEan i am slow!!

the frame!

to modify or swap the main frame, only a qualified mechanic can give u the answer cause only he will know if the mountings all those are the same or not.

but anyway there are some shops locally that can do respray the main frame to the colour that u like which is alot cheaper than swaping the main frame.

the frame!

Bro, frame cannot change lah. Got serial number.

to modify or swap the main frame, only a qualified mechanic can give u the answer cause only he will know if the mountings all those are the same or not.

but anyway there are some shops locally that can do respray the main frame to the colour that u like which is alot cheaper than swaping the main frame.

Yup. Spray the frame is

Better then swapping the frame. Not its lta

Approve if frame swap.

the frame!

Bro, frame cannot change lah. Got serial number.

Yup. Spray the frame is

Better then swapping the frame. Not its lta

Approve if frame swap.