SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

FZ1 - FAZER 1000 Review

GSGabes

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by MiCmAsta@Apr 11 2005, 10:42 PM

Anyone recently bought a NEW FZ1? Wanna know some stuff leh... Planning to change... :cheeky:

Any one know the $$$ of the Fazer 1000 otr?

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Originally posted by Sankar73@Apr 28 2005, 08:02 PM

try the Naked Bikes section...... more ppl to answer your question.....:smile:

Got the answer already. Thanks:smile:

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there ,

Will like to check with u guys , attached 2 side boxes for FZ1 (FAZER 1000) , can it take the speed of about 200 km/hr ?

I got try when i travel with currently honda Vtec Spec 4 (with my 2 side boxes install) to Genting , along on NS highway , i suffer cross wind , when i pass about 160 km/hr , my bike wobbles much .

i looking for a bike which can take high speed and also attached with 2 side boxes ( Honda STX1300 , Honda ST 1100 , Yamaha FJR 1300.)

these bikes come with side panniers and able to handle high speed .

(for now i think Yamaha FJR 1300 can go about 250km/hr .)

I did notice some of Fazer riders around entering Malaysia with side panniers .

for those who install it , did u guys try cruising at the speed about 200km /hr ?

i just want to know the stability when travel high speed as compared to those sports touring bikes like Yamaha FJR 1300 , can it handle as well when tour at high speed .

kindly advise for the Fazers riders cos i thinking of long distance travel bikes.

Dont Think ... FEEL the Wind ,Safety is always the first !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
:bouncefire:

Originally posted by vtec666@May 7 2005, 10:11 PM

Hi there ,

Will like to check with u guys , attached 2 side boxes for FZ1 (FAZER 1000) , can it take the speed of about 200 km/hr ?

I got try when i travel with currently honda Vtec Spec 4 (with my 2 side boxes install) to Genting , along on NS highway , i suffer cross wind , when i pass about 160 km/hr , my bike wobbles much .

i looking for a bike which can take high speed and also attached with 2 side boxes ( Honda STX1300 , Honda ST 1100 , Yamaha FJR 1300.)

these bikes come with side panniers and able to handle high speed .

(for now i think Yamaha FJR 1300 can go about 250km/hr .)

I did notice some of Fazer riders around entering Malaysia with side panniers .

for those who install it , did u guys try cruising at the speed about 200km /hr ?

i just want to know the stability when travel high speed as compared to those sports touring bikes like Yamaha FJR 1300 , can it handle as well when tour at high speed .

kindly advise for the Fazers riders cos i thinking of long distance travel bikes.

FJR1300 and Fazer both are good bikes. To me, Fazer 1000 can really go much faster and is more nibble as compared to FJR when riding at high speed.

New adventures created when you ride your bike....

Driving car is like cooking my food in a mirco wave oven..

Riding bike is like BBQ my food in nature

Get your heart pumping and adrenaline flowing..

u must be damn pro sial.. still can be nimble at Fz's high speed. I believe that will be about 250 +/-??

Nimble to avoid rocks, coke cans, making sharp turns, squeeze between traffic?

All along I thought stability is more important at these speeds.. then again what do i know... my piece of crap cannot reach such speeds anyway..

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

I'm considering a Fazer as a new bike (1000) but am concerned about the lack of windscreen for long distance riding. Has anyone got any feedback about after market screens? I'm 195cm tall so most bikes are a problem but even the after market screens I've looked at so far don't look like they'd make a whole lot of difference.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by hoolio@Sep 10 2005, 08:41 AM

Hi Folks,

I'm considering a Fazer as a new bike (1000) but am concerned about the lack of windscreen for long distance riding. Has anyone got any feedback about after market screens? I'm 195cm tall so most bikes are a problem but even the after market screens I've looked at so far don't look like they'd make a whole lot of difference.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Fazer come with all kinds of windshield

You may choose from

1) stock windshield (6" tall)

2) Givi medium height windshield (12" tall) - I use that

3) MRA air deflating windshield

4) 20" tall holeshot windshield (bigger then the goldwing)

5) custom made winshield of all shapes and size using aircraft grade ballastic plastic anything from 12" to 20" tall and extra width of 1.5" to 3" extend to each side.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/av-122.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...