SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

A Gathering of YAMAHA YZF R125 Riderz...

Sorrie4u

Why would i want to smash something so wonderful? Ha! The only one that need smashing are all those inconciderate drivers who follow you dirt close when you're in 2nd lane @ 100, those 2t bike that blows @ you when you are just cruising... Low life prick who sit on your bike trying to impress sec girls and lorries who decided to maintain in the dotted line knowing you're going to pass them soon.

wa...how u read my mind? thats what i want to say.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj580/thesylar7/MyBike-6.jpg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am paying 1.2k as for ntuc as well (24yrs old)... i dun think it matters if someone on a 2t cruises pass you..who cares, they dun have the styling like a r125 has. Also, in sg how often do u get to go pass 120km/h.

riding this bike as a weekend bike/alternative transportation to my car on weekdays (only ride in dry weather...) + learning all abt riding b4 getting up to class2.

Btw, any knows if tail tidy is legal?

Not legal if without mudguard. But is seriously depends one... If you put tail tidy and ur number plate dont shoot skywards maybe LTA can close one eye.. But you kena those guai lan de then goodluck to you. $70 haha. Seriously, Mudguard is good man last time i never put my back n pillion seat damn diry lea. Now not so dirty liao. :thumb:

Not legal if without mudguard. But is seriously depends one... If you put tail tidy and ur number plate dont shoot skywards maybe LTA can close one eye.. But you kena those guai lan de then goodluck to you. $70 haha. Seriously, Mudguard is good man last time i never put my back n pillion seat damn diry lea. Now not so dirty liao. :thumb:
If you're ok with the back of your shirt always dirty or keep getting hit by stone then put tail steady lor. Haha

I'm still abit confused about Full Service le. Anyone can tell me? They do what in FS? And also hor, in garage sales some ppl say selling blah blah then include slip on,end-can or full system. How do we know whether izzit really slip on,end-can or full system?? o_Oo_Oo_O

Explain please PRO:cheeky:

How do we know whether izzit really slip on,end-can or full system?? o_Oo_Oo_O

Explain please PRO:cheeky:

i'm no pro..still a newbie but from what i know, this is what it is.

Slip On: The aftermarket end can is designed to be compatible with stock pipes (and headers) and mapping/tuning. However, some bikes will need rather invasive modifications to use slip on end cans. Changes are mostly in sound, aesthetics and weight. Power increment negligible if any at all.

Full system: Specially designed headers and pipes are used in conjunction with the end cans are changed to the aftermarket brand. Usually, the headers and pipes will have a larger diameter for increased exhaust flow (free-er flowing exhaust to reduce/eliminate back pressure). Changing to full systems will normally require a host of other changes such as remapping/tuning, a piggyback device like Power Commander and the likes and an aftermarket air filter. Power increments can be had with the use of full systems and the mentioned modifications.

How to tell? That one, I'm clueless. :p

Please feel free to correct me if i, indeed am misinformed.

i'm no pro..still a newbie but from what i know, this is what it is.

Slip On: The aftermarket end can is designed to be compatible with stock pipes (and headers) and mapping/tuning. However, some bikes will need rather invasive modifications to use slip on end cans. Changes are mostly in sound, aesthetics and weight. Power increment negligible if any at all.

Full system: Specially designed headers and pipes are used in conjunction with the end cans are changed to the aftermarket brand. Usually, the headers and pipes will have a larger diameter for increased exhaust flow (free-er flowing exhaust to reduce/eliminate back pressure). Changing to full systems will normally require a host of other changes such as remapping/tuning, a piggyback device like Power Commander and the likes and an aftermarket air filter. Power increments can be had with the use of full systems and the mentioned modifications.

How to tell? That one, I'm clueless. :p

Please feel free to correct me if i, indeed am misinformed.

In short, slip on changes only the sound. Performance? Slightly. But one thing don't need to worry? Your FC is not messed up, your maps and ECU still ok. If you do self modification of exhaust, don't let the white people catch you. Modification of exhaust is illegal. $500 bucks fine.

Full system, more air flow through the exhaust, louder and more power. All that in exchange of messed up FC, ECU and maps. That's where the PC or bazzaz comes in. Some of the sports bike guys do use different stuffs. Like my previous R6, Akra header, MJS mid pipe, termi end can. Different set ups.. How to see? I only know when I dismantle it. Hahaha..

Anyway, I don't think the R125 got slip on. Only FS.

make it 2

(10 char)

I owe you one too. LOL! Tomorrow night lah..