SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Gathering] Bike Wash Thread

jtzx

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries.. we will have a good wash once in a while de.. hahaa... tmr show us your spot lights man

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

No problem. Hope i won't blind the bike in front of me.

hahah I think I will blind u guys:)

Ya, I still prefer the spotlights to be mounted on the crash bar like yours bro! Very stylo!

Haha. So many eyes wor;)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

crabzzz....

miss out on the wash...

hi all,

i've own a phantom ta200 for about 5 month now... been using my own technic to wash my bike... so i wan to share and learn wad you guys have on washing ta200 specially the bink bink part....

phantom spawn

ps so when the next one hehe

After trip must clean abit mah! All those insects commited Kamimake onto your bike and not forgetting my slight mishap! Hehe...

Haha ya, your tank is in need of a good wash. Wet her already must give her a good bath =)

I'm on! My bike's never too clean for a wash. Plus I wanna try out the new polishing techniques I picked up from you guys, and apply it to my Whole Bike. Blink Blink!

After trip must clean abit mah! All those insects commited Kamimake onto your bike and not forgetting my slight mishap! Hehe...

u are right..i never noticed my bike so dirty after yesterday's trip until i use the chrome polish (which u kindly donated) to bling my crash bars.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k129/ckoonyin/ThenandNowver2a.jpg

Washing + talk talk Session

DATE: 7 march 10

MEETING VENUE: Toa Payoh Lor 5 Blk 50

MEETING TIME: 3 pm

Itinerary:

Wash + Chitchat

Checklist:

• Shampoo , cloths , polishing kit and patience

*bucket will be provided by Organiser only. *

Name List:

1.pureice68 - 98179068

a...

i was hoping for weekdays eve or sat eve keke but if it's in the eve today i might be able to make it...

so how...

phantom spawn

Bro, no worries. We can set up another wash during the weekdays lah! Cheers!

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers: