SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Tankbras pple usually get from ah boy or motoworld lor..Should have for version S, though limited i guess.. heard regina got sell too.. haven't check that out.. anyway if i'm not wrong, Version S tankbras are plain.. not sure if they got produxe bras with wings leh..

any bros out there care to comment?

bought my white lights liao.. not philips one leh... have yet to try out.. hehe

Someone go arrange outing leh.. then we all can park our bikes together take picture...hahaha

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by burningacid@Apr 24 2006, 06:21 PM

The bike will leak abit of coolant at the engine block as well but this problem can be solve if u keep topping the coolant every now and then. As long as u change ur coolant every 3 mths or so, the coolant should not leak at all.. unless ur Ver S very jialat liao..

izzit at the crome tube there? if so, u can go ask ur bike shop to change the 'o' ring where the metal tube is inserted to the engine block

the engine leaking issue is no longer there. It happened when i took over the bike.. I bought the bike to Planet, and Ah Chong use some chemicals to stop the leak.. since then it never leak liao. That was more than half a year ago..

Philosophy A: Ignore what everyone else thinks. Riding is a better way to get around. Ride paranoid and keep your skills sharp

Philosophy B: Ride with somebody who's better than you. You will pick up a handy trick or new skill just about every time you are out

Philosophy C: You don't need a big bike to prove ur passion for riding

Originally posted by anavrin@Apr 25 2006, 10:07 PM

Someone go arrange outing leh.. then we all can park our bikes together take picture...hahaha

Bros...y not we start off wif : nick / stay / model

1. sino74 /admiralty link / version R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

2. thcheong / woodlands ave 1 / version S

3. super4newbie / bukit batok east ave 5 / version S

4. 0yuan0 / bangkit road / version S

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;31;102/st/20060703/e/Start+STA/dt/12/k/d6c7/event.png

:smooch:

Fz8s XiaoB@i

5. superpig4 / Hougang ave 8 / Version S

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/60/26/3556206/36972573356419l.jpg

Things i had addon : Belly pan,Fork Brace,Voltage Stablizer(PowerMax2),Micron Legal Exhuast,AutoGauge Voltmeter,OKADA Crowling

Things i had changed : Red Handle Bar,Paintjob,Seat rewrap,Dunlop GPR70 tyres,Magnetic Coil,Clutch Plates,Valves Clearence and Timing chain,Front & Rear wheel bearings,Front fork service,carbon fibre mirror,carbon fibre brake & clutch level,K&N air filter,Gazi Rear Suspension

Things yet done : Front & Rear Number Plate(Yellow Base and Black Alphanumeric),Rim Respray,Rear Suspension Service,Chain and Spockets,3points Crashbar,Rear Hugger(arrow),Brake Calipers Respray,Side Stand,Front Wheel Brake Pad,Lizard Skin for Brake Lining and Rear Suspension Springs

Still Considering : Pro Taper Handle Bar,Rear Suspension Riser,Givi Rack and Box,Spec 1 or 3 Tail Board,Modify Header,Digital Meter,Clear Headlight(Spec3)

Hi bros,

causal - Its located under the fuel tank,and above the compartment space...i am not sure wats the function of the CDI..but i do know it the brain of the bike..

So how bros,wanna have an outing??

Things i had addon : Belly pan,Fork Brace,Voltage Stablizer(PowerMax2),Micron Legal Exhuast,AutoGauge Voltmeter,OKADA Crowling

Things i had changed : Red Handle Bar,Paintjob,Seat rewrap,Dunlop GPR70 tyres,Magnetic Coil,Clutch Plates,Valves Clearence and Timing chain,Front & Rear wheel bearings,Front fork service,carbon fibre mirror,carbon fibre brake & clutch level,K&N air filter,Gazi Rear Suspension

Things yet done : Front & Rear Number Plate(Yellow Base and Black Alphanumeric),Rim Respray,Rear Suspension Service,Chain and Spockets,3points Crashbar,Rear Hugger(arrow),Brake Calipers Respray,Side Stand,Front Wheel Brake Pad,Lizard Skin for Brake Lining and Rear Suspension Springs

Still Considering : Pro Taper Handle Bar,Rear Suspension Riser,Givi Rack and Box,Spec 1 or 3 Tail Board,Modify Header,Digital Meter,Clear Headlight(Spec3)

Originally posted by superpig4@Apr 27 2006, 05:34 PM

So how bros,wanna have an outing??

:thumb: idea bros...maybe will wait for 2-3 more add their names... :cheeky:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6. gladseow / Bukit Merah / version S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7. anavrin / macpherson / Version S

Any old birds here who are joining? mayb can share ur experiences on bike maintenance etc...

where is the meeting place anyway??

Hi, Im riding Ver S. Plate FR. 1st owner. So far so good, but a bit of power lost. To me, I like ver S, R tank. BIG n beautiful. The v-tecs looked a bit flat sia (From rider view).

Anyways PB1 no power cut. Can go very fast and original chrome headers. Ver S, R got power cut (but can take out one). :smile:

casual - u wanna take out the power cut thingy?? u know where YEOW MOTOR is?? Its actually a spray shop but there is a mechanic there by the name of DR ALI...find him is u wanna take out the power cut..he actually modify the CDI...but no worry its gonna fry ur CDI cos he make safety fuse...so the fuse will cut off if overload and that will not damage ur CDI..

I do know that power cut means when u reach certain rpm..it will cut and stop at certain number...its not like wat u think...suddenly cut the power..lolz..if u ever clear ur meter...u will see some allowance left for the rpm to reach it's max...

when is the outing? i selling my wife (ver s) soon... hoppe to join u all b4 its gone....

:cry:

might be changing to a spec I if the condition is fine.... haiz... heart pain to part with my wife soo soon....

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/wsrider/CHOYSTER.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/choyster21/My%20Bike/header.jpg

8. choyster / dover / Ver S (Pending depends on day and time)

Any old birds here who are joining? mayb can share ur experiences on bike maintenance etc...

where is the meeting place anyway??

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/wsrider/CHOYSTER.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/choyster21/My%20Bike/header.jpg

8. choyster / dover / Ver S (Pending depends on day and time)

9. ichiro_jeff / cck / ver s

jan 2002 -- july 2002 nsr 125

july 2002 -- nov 2002 nsr 150

sept 2004 -- dec 2004 vespa 150

oct 2005 -- may2007 cb400 ver S

nov 2007 -- current Suzuki SWiFt 1.5M

Hi choyster,

Is that bike in the pic your Ver S that you going to sell? It look new and nice, but why you selling it off ? I mean Ver S is very fuel economic.

And wat do you guys mod on Ver S ? I really knw nothing on modification of Ver S, but i still like Ver S cos it really a very fuel economic, stable and power bike when compare to smaller cc bikes.

i think i still got alot to learn from all the bro here with regarding to ver S. :cheeky: