SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

ah pek.. don viod deck then how u help out wif the bikers?.. gona change eo soon...

Night or late evening movement..yak..ka..ka..ka! Saturday afternoon or Sunday still can lah..must recee first.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Stiff" or "hard" is not the word to use but "rigid" yes...its like new. He will add a rebound spacer to your spring setup. Involve cleansing of internal damper housing..seal and oil change, new rubber damper and gas refilled. Mine lasted 10 yrs liao.

thanks for the description...hope mine will last that long too :D

http://simonnunis.smugmug.com/photos/684724736_fuDoa-M-1.jpg

hi guys. was wondering if any of you wanna sell off you knn air filter for version s. if you do please pm me!

and oh, a few items for sale.

version s carb $200

version s fork brace $40

belly pan $20

you can contact me at 90269842 for details =)

Fear ends where FAITH begins.

Hie s4 bros, needs to hear some opinions from u guys before i make my mind in changin a yoshi full system for my bike.

which one will u are prefer as the full system?

1. slip-on full system (end can + hodaka header)

2. normal yoshi full system, non detachable kind.

anyone has positive experience with hodaka header, commonly distributed thru motoworld ?? does it affect ur bike horsepower significantly as well

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soulhttp://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168915_10150089777911848_738296847_6467158_1149477_n.jpg

Hie s4 bros, needs to hear some opinions from u guys before i make my mind in changin a yoshi full system for my bike.

which one will u are prefer as the full system?

1. slip-on full system (end can + hodaka header)

2. normal yoshi full system, non detachable kind.

anyone has positive experience with hodaka header, commonly distributed thru motoworld ?? does it affect ur bike horsepower significantly as well

Take what I have to say here with a pinch of salt. No exhaust less the stock one gave the best performance as they were factory tunned to the carbs setting and performance of your engine with regards to maxs horsepower of the engine design. There is no such thing as "extra horsepower" and 53 horsepower on the S4 will ALWAYS be 53 hps unless you do a over bore and have larger piston for true increase in horsepower. The 'problem' is that most ppl fitted new 3rd party outfit over their old exhaust and think its better but not thinking that its "new". To some extend true because its a new exhaust and is clear and clean inside. Try installing back the exhaust with a new stock one and u understand what I mean.

But if you are into style and looks and the sound makes you feel like u have a pro racer bike..ain't got no comment..meaning, its all for esthetic appearance rather then performance. If you are into getting every inch of performance back from a aging bike..you have to have a good overhaul job done or improve your electrical system (for better sparking..meaning better "combustion" and one way is by correct grounding) and right lubricant One that runs cool, less friction and metal protection so that no heat generate to easily which robs performance) for your bike.

End of the day..a regain performance is all about getting your performance graph curve steeper..meaning recahing the red line up on the rev faster..not "horsepower"..the 53 is already there..just that your bike is not performing. In short..u know what I'm trying to say here about exhaust. If you must and want to play with exhaust system..there is lot more that goes with it to make full use of it..loke from jetting, larger volume air intake and carb size....

Edited by Ah Pek

i keep hearing about "grounding". what is the purpose for that har? the other day i was getting my IU installed (new one cos the old one had a faulty display) and we could not get enough "ground"...according to my mech. i am quite confused...

Ah Pek how can do grounding for my bike?

kekeke

Get all your fairing off and come naked...LOL!

i keep hearing about "grounding". what is the purpose for that har? the other day i was getting my IU installed (new one cos the old one had a faulty display) and we could not get enough "ground"...according to my mech. i am quite confused...

Ur mech don't know what he is talking about. Tell him and nut on your bike is also a "ground"..dunt believe..tell him to connect the IU ground black wire to any bolt or nut on ur bike.

Search the thread on grounding in the SBF..there is one.

hahaha...we tried to connect to several different nuts and bolts...eventually found one that worked better than the others. i wonder why that is the case?

i will go search for the grounding thread...

Its bekuz those bolt and nuts either has bad contact surface or insulated from the chassis earth.

Just to fill u in briefly. Basically proper grounding would improve the bike performance up to about 85% as the current to the iginition coil is maximised..thus giving a stroner spark that resulted in better combustionbestter combustion means better burning of the calulated volume of fuel with air mixtures thus resulted in translation to "horsepower" that ur bike can output.

One caution though..grounding done wrongly can actually cause immature discharge of battery life faster.

thanks ah pek. i did a search on grounding and hundreds of post from this thread showed up. you are probably the leading expert here. if you dont mind, i'd like to have the benefit of your expertise on my bike as i see you perform grounding quite a bit. are you able to help me with mine? let me know what it takes?

thanks!

thanks ah pek. i did a search on grounding and hundreds of post from this thread showed up. you are probably the leading expert here. if you dont mind, i'd like to have the benefit of your expertise on my bike as i see you perform grounding quite a bit. are you able to help me with mine? let me know what it takes?

thanks!

Thanks for ur confidence in me..just pm if u need to know more.

U want the Motovation balancers or not use only 2 weeks wanna sell u

reason think using my stock is better

Heh bro..I'm confused leh...what balancer?..ST got balancer arh?..you mean your old S4 balancer by Motovation iszit?..PB1 handle bar don't use balancer leh..the handle is designed to self auto balance...ha...x3! Thanks for the offer anyway.

Heh bro..I'm confused leh...what balancer?..ST got balancer arh?..you mean your old S4 balancer by Motovation iszit?..PB1 handle bar don't use balancer leh..the handle is designed to self auto balance...ha...x3! Thanks for the offer anyway.

Oh thought u were interested getting one cuz that time u ask me when selling off my S4...

kekeke

anyone knows of a good place to do rewiring for the whole bike? my bike currently got some problem with the back brake light, so i remove the plug under the front brake and try to plug it back securely it again, however, the fuse blows and my bike end up with no lights at all OMZG, but lucky i got spare fuse la. ... happen 3 times alr, lol or anyhow can help with this

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soulhttp://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168915_10150089777911848_738296847_6467158_1149477_n.jpg

anyone knows of a good place to do rewiring for the whole bike? my bike currently got some problem with the back brake light, so i remove the plug under the front brake and try to plug it back securely it again, however, the fuse blows and my bike end up with no lights at all OMZG, but lucky i got spare fuse la. ... happen 3 times alr, lol or anyhow can help with this

Try taking out what you did with the plug again and plug it back again. Do this only with the key off. For any electrical things u do for your bike or checking..always make sure the key is in off position..otherwise fiddling anything with the bike "ON" will blow fuses.

ic. but i still need to on the ignition to see if the rear brake light are working ma?

ah pek ah, got shop to intro for rewiring of my 10years old bike.? :D

ic. but i still need to on the ignition to see if the rear brake light are working ma?

ah pek ah, got shop to intro for rewiring of my 10years old bike.? :D

Of course you have to turn it on to check for function. I may not have made it clear but what I meant was..if you are doing anything electrical, have your switch all off.."On" only after all work is done. Hope this is better explained now.

You have to be more specific to the task "rewire"...what does it mean exactly?...a whole hardness wire replacement or just rewire what is thought to be faulty. Lots of mototiam can do lah but u want can go Ah Fook. The concern is always about getting the new hardness wire. Cost about $300+ for a completed job. I did my own change before with a second hand unit.

ahpek, thanks for yesterday. hope u did not miss anythg on ur appt. hehe.. even forget abt the green oil. haha.. dun forget the air filter.

LOL..most welcome..yah mannn..forgot about the stuff. No worries..will pick it up again once I go 'marketing'.

ahpek , singapore got so small mehz LOL everytime keep seeing u

LOL!..didn't even know your fierce bike behind..yah mannn...Sillypore is damn small come to think of it ;0)