SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

erm original tail for spec 2 i bought b4...cost $200 bucks...i got a half cut 1 , from the previous owner.....comes with modded tail light and signals.

duno if can fit ver S anot.if can and your interested then u pm me lor....ah pek can fit anot huh??

half cut meaning that the spec 2 tail was halfed to make it look like a spec3 tail

Hey Huatster888, thanks for the info! i`ll do some research to see if ur tail fits, coz i understand spec 2 tail and Ver.S seat is a mis-match.

Anybody out there has a spare original black Ver.S tail?

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Huatster888, thanks for the info! i`ll do some research to see if ur tail fits, coz i understand spec 2 tail and Ver.S seat is a mis-match.

aiyoh paiseh ..mine is yellow in color lol

anyway if need then u msg me lor

PEACE TO THE WORLD.

顺顺利利... å‘å•Š.

Hi Lancelot,

Maybe join the monthly outing ... going to bike scrap yard, maybe can find the tail there. Maybe tail have black there ... :)

Honda XR125 - September 2009

Honda Version S 50th Anniversary Edition - August 2010

Yamaha FZ6 S1 - Year 2013

Try looking for forumer vtec88

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

How abt singapore ahboy?? Jb ahboy and singapore much or less. D same

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

Looking for used VerS crashbar n windshield. Pm me, Tq.

Be sure to get the two points type rather than the common 3 points type which can cause internal component of carbs to be damage or even beraing's seating in engine & gearbox because its engine mount. The frame of the bike should be absorbing the imapct incase of a hard fall.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Be sure to get the two points type rather than the common 3 points type which can cause internal component of carbs to be damage or even beraing's seating in engine & gearbox because its engine mount. The frame of the bike should be absorbing the imapct incase of a hard fall.

Your explanation makes sense and luckily I installed frame sliders which is more aesthtically pleasing too. Thank You, Ah Pek. Btw now looking for used bellypan n windshield used ones for cb400. Tq.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183721[/ATTACH]

engine block left side now got such stains....

Looks like dry stain from dried coolant leaking out.

my coolant leak from block again?

anw ah pek sorry ah...i spammed u...lol was trying to attach the pic in PM...but seems that i dont know how...

May be not lah unless its old stain u never brush and scrub off. If leak...its fresh and wet and on the floor also got after u park.

i just wash my bike...hmmm still have....yeah its not like those fresh and wet one....usually all dry de....furthermore it shouldnt be such teh tarik color right....lol...should be greenish blue mixture with the coolant patches...LOL....zzz donnoe what happen leh...

The coolant stain is somewhat "fused" with your paint work liao..the only way is to a quicjk spray over black on it and see if there is any new leak hereon thereafter.

is super 4 rack universal or there is specific type of rack for different type of super 4?

Quite a few variation..just make sure the one u choose does not get in the way of anything that's stock on your bike like blocking the signal like and touching the tail side cowling or too low and close to the to of it (when box is loaded..it 'spring up and down and can scratch your tail top area). Also do not have the box installed too far extented back..bekuz on load and on the move ove road bumps, it weaken the rack bending structure (wil break).

Most rack are mod to fit..the Vtec bikes ones are longer and looks ugly on Non Vtec version. Non vtec version is much shorter, sweet and neat.

Quite a few variation..just make sure the one u choose does not get in the way of anything that's stock on your bike like blocking the signal like and touching the tail side cowling or too low and close to the to of it (when box is loaded..it 'spring up and down and can scratch your tail top area). Also do not have the box installed too far extented back..bekuz on load and on the move ove road bumps, it weaken the rack bending structure (wil break).

Most rack are mod to fit..the Vtec bikes ones are longer and looks ugly on Non Vtec version. Non vtec version is much shorter, sweet and neat.

oh thanks ah pek, i worry that if i buy the rack n box is an impluse decision. :( cos i having second thoughts of whether to keep ver s after next yr or not.

I am always seen on the left lane hogging the road. :D

oh thanks ah pek, i worry that if i buy the rack n box is an impluse decision. :( cos i having second thoughts of whether to keep ver s after next yr or not.

When want to buy dat time, pinch the most fleshy part of your ass and that should do an "unpluse"..ha....x3! Anyway..normally let them do the installation. U want can find Ah Fook at Blk 5032 AMK Ave 3 Industrial Park 2 #295..tell him what u want and asked him to assist you installation and all.

When want to buy dat time, pinch the most fleshy part of your ass and that should do an "unpluse"..ha....x3! Anyway..normally let them do the installation. U want can find Ah Fook at Blk 5032 AMK Ave 3 Industrial Park 2 #295..tell him what u want and asked him to assist you installation and all.

haha thanks ah pek, no la, i worry next yr i think of changing to revo or cls 2. but currently i replace all those old parts to new one liao, feel very sa-yang to sell off. somemore now i thinking of changing to bf pipe.

I am always seen on the left lane hogging the road. :D

hi ah pek~ i am riding a spec 1 and it auto "backfires" when i travel long distance~ about 15km then i slow down for expressway exit it "backfires" while riding at 80kmh 90kmh no symptoms~ i asked a mech he says its spark plugs problem? lol doesn't really make any sense to me~ can u clear my doubts?

"Everything that blooms will one day wither." - Orochimaru

"hi ah pek~ i am riding a spec 1 and it auto "backfires" when i travel long distance~ about 15km then i slow down for expressway exit it "backfires" while riding at 80kmh 90kmh no symptoms~ i asked a mech he says its spark plugs problem? lol doesn't really make any sense to me~ can u clear my doubts? "

Am afraid he's right but its just one of the possibility unless you had jut change your plugs recently. The other is that if you have a 3rd party end can..can caused this too...but in most cases..it's timing and firing related due to electrical problem from the ignition coil. Before you get further, first thing to do is change the plugs.

hi ah pek~ i am riding a spec 1 and it auto "backfires" when i travel long distance~ about 15km then i slow down for expressway exit it "backfires" while riding at 80kmh 90kmh no symptoms~ i asked a mech he says its spark plugs problem? lol doesn't really make any sense to me~ can u clear my doubts?

could it be tuning problem? cos tat time after i wash carb, the mech screw up my tuning.. and it keep backfire everytime i close throttle..until i return to the mech to tune,very thing seems normal