SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

hey fellows, i DIY replaced my speedo and tacho bulbs, and voila! i managed to screw something up and now my side stand warning and oil warning lights are not working. ( doesnt flash on when you turn the key. )

must have knocked something loose by accident, but i was sure i was careful. and didnt disconnect anything.

more info

i actually bought a T12 bulb to replace the larger one on the tach, supposedly the right size according to the bike shop that sold it to me, (similar in size to the one i changed too though) but it blew immediately. wonder if this could have damaged a fuse or something related to the warning lights, but is there actually a fuse for the warning lights?

any advice?

"I don't trust any bike I can't see through" - jay leno

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey fellows, i DIY replaced my speedo and tacho bulbs, and voila! i managed to screw something up and now my side stand warning and oil warning lights are not working. ( doesnt flash on when you turn the key. )

must have knocked something loose by accident, but i was sure i was careful. and didnt disconnect anything.

more info

i actually bought a T12 bulb to replace the larger one on the tach, supposedly the right size according to the bike shop that sold it to me, (similar in size to the one i changed too though) but it blew immediately. wonder if this could have damaged a fuse or something related to the warning lights, but is there actually a fuse for the warning lights?

any advice?

Check the 2 connectors (flat type wif insulation) on your left clutch lever side..see if it has been dislodged accidentally. Otherwise..and may be..u have to open up the neter cwoling again and see all connection are in place..especially the two connectors that goes from the main hardness to the meter circuit board. Good luck.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

hi any1 here know the cost of a PB1 seat and where to get 1? Thank You.

A long time ago I asked for a new one was $200+ because the cover has steam pressed seam lining..very nice. Look for a second one lah (scrap yard)..but good luck finding..anyway..Ver S and R won't fit..same for those from the Vtec.

Adjust ur caburettor idling speed. the adjusting lever is just below ur caburettor.

this happens to me too, i change my coolant to engince ice and the rpm drops below 1.

How about the the air that comes out from the exhaust? Weak also? Does it have anything to do with my air filter?

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

How about the the air that comes out from the exhaust? Weak also? Does it have anything to do with my air filter?

No...ur exhaust could be pretty much clogged with black soot. Try clearing it by hold at maxs rev for about a second or ttwo...do it till u don't see black 'smoke' anymore. Later use valve cleaner. Caused is usually due to riding slow and under gears to rmp changing range.

No...ur exhaust could be pretty much clogged with black soot. Try clearing it by hold at maxs rev for about a second or ttwo...do it till u don't see black 'smoke' anymore. Later use valve cleaner. Caused is usually due to riding slow and under gears to rmp changing range.

I see.. thanks Ah pek.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

hello people =), can i ask you guy. do TP target on Suzuki raider headlight on S4? and anyone know how much does it cost for the head light? =)

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

hello people =), can i ask you guy. do TP target on Suzuki raider headlight on S4? and anyone know how much does it cost for the head light? =)

"Target"...why would they bother to do that? In fact..any headlamp that is off the usual stock ones would get into trouble as well..if the TP bothers. Comes VICOM inspection..likely they will fail you if those guys there are familar with S4 headlamp. Save the day..ride with stock ones.

Hello Guys,

Kindly help me with 3 question .

1)Anyone knows if any bike shop carry Gazi Hyper Shock for Super4 ?

2)For Version R after fitting aftermarket spec 3 tailboard , still able to fix box & bracket ?

3)For Version R,if i take out the original head cowl ,able to fix fake spec 3 front light?

TYIA !

)Anyone knows if any bike shop carry Gazi Hyper Shock for Super4 ?

Ching Aik can buy...fit and buy at Teck Thye (12 Bradell Road)..look for David.

2)For Version R after fitting aftermarket spec 3 tailboard , still able to fix box & bracket ?

Got $s...anything oso can.

3)For Version R,if i take out the original head cowl ,able to fix fake spec 3 front light?

Same answer as above.

"Target"...why would they bother to do that? In fact..any headlamp that is off the usual stock ones would get into trouble as well..if the TP bothers. Comes VICOM inspection..likely they will fail you if those guys there are familar with S4 headlamp. Save the day..ride with stock ones.

hmm like this ah okay hahaha xD thanks btw xD

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

Check the 2 connectors (flat type wif insulation) on your left clutch lever side..see if it has been dislodged accidentally. Otherwise..and may be..u have to open up the neter cwoling again and see all connection are in place..especially the two connectors that goes from the main hardness to the meter circuit board. Good luck.

thanks ah pek, did as you recommended but problem persists, maybe the warning light globes blew? but i think thats unlikely, well... i hope (i bet its a pain in the ass to replace)

even checked the connectors within the headlight and the fuses, but it all seems good. :(

i actually went to unscrew and lube the internals of the left side switch housing (horn and high beam) because my switches were getting hard to toggle, i wonder if something may have screwed up there? but from what i observe that switch area dosent seem related to the warning lights.

maybe ill go down to a shop for a professional diagnosis ..zzz.

How do you check? Did u use the actual tools to loosen them all and retighten?

i use the ranch to check lo. and it's definitely tight.

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

thanks ah pek, did as you recommended but problem persists, maybe the warning light globes blew? but i think thats unlikely, well... i hope (i bet its a pain in the ass to replace)

even checked the connectors within the headlight and the fuses, but it all seems good. :(

i actually went to unscrew and lube the internals of the left side switch housing (horn and high beam) because my switches were getting hard to toggle, i wonder if something may have screwed up there? but from what i observe that switch area dosent seem related to the warning lights.

maybe ill go down to a shop for a professional diagnosis ..zzz.

Lube..wat lube boost?...WD40 is okay..hope u didn't used oil...LOL!

i use the ranch to check lo. and it's definitely tight.

Not that...loosen them and retighten if possible.

Lube..wat lube boost?...WD40 is okay..hope u didn't used oil...LOL!

haha yea i used wd 40. the switches are peachy now.

but dammit now got another problem. i went to double check fuses and connections in the headlight again, to see if i could solve the warning light problem (i didnt unplug anything but just checked if everthing is connected) gave up and put everything back together.

although warning lights were still not working, but other than that it was fine, and went to sleep.

next day, when i switched on the bike, lagi jia lat. now the signal, taillights, horn, neutral lights, hazard lights and speedo lights don't work.

headlight was okay, so i thought it could be a fuse problem, cos i remember a particular fuse governs those functions.

i did a fuse switch with the working headlight one and the problem persists.

even worse, and very strangely, he powercut on my bike seems to have moved to 5k, there is a great loss of power when i hit 5k rpm on any gear. very weird. this problem happened when the electrical faults appeared.

SIGH. i am NEVER going to touch the electric system on my bike again.

if anyone can help, i actually went to check the connections within headlight, the fusebox, connection of master power plug, flasher relay and the left switch console.

i hope i didnt screw up the CDI somehow. :'(

haha yea i used wd 40. the switches are peachy now.

but dammit now got another problem. i went to double check fuses and connections in the headlight again, to see if i could solve the warning light problem (i didnt unplug anything but just checked if everthing is connected) gave up and put everything back together.

although warning lights were still not working, but other than that it was fine, and went to sleep.

next day, when i switched on the bike, lagi jia lat. now the signal, taillights, horn, neutral lights, hazard lights and speedo lights don't work.

headlight was okay, so i thought it could be a fuse problem, cos i remember a particular fuse governs those functions.

i did a fuse switch with the working headlight one and the problem persists.

even worse, and very strangely, he powercut on my bike seems to have moved to 5k, there is a great loss of power when i hit 5k rpm on any gear. very weird. this problem happened when the electrical faults appeared.

SIGH. i am NEVER going to touch the electric system on my bike again.

if anyone can help, i actually went to check the connections within headlight, the fusebox, connection of master power plug, flasher relay and the left switch console.

i hope i didnt screw up the CDI somehow. :'(

Take of your meter cover and work on it again. Look for the wire that is brown with white striping (I think) that connected to the bike. Slit open partially and check for the 12vdc..if missing..just get another sorce from the others (same colour code) and tap from it. good luck.

hie guys i need advice, i cannot start my bike in the morning...when i press the start button got 'click' sound at the fuse box on the left but no cranking... what i do is i push start my bike every morning, if everyday like this can lose weight sia... batt new and spark plug also new.. any one got this prob b4?

_-= Big E =-_

hie guys i need advice, i cannot start my bike in the morning...when i press the start button got 'click' sound at the fuse box on the left but no cranking... what i do is i push start my bike every morning, if everyday like this can lose weight sia... batt new and spark plug also new.. any one got this prob b4?

Ur starter motor.. And d sound comes from ur engine area.. One Cylinder

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

Time to have ur starter motor carbon brush replaced...before that, be sure ur battery is ok first (measure voltage..should be 12-12.6vdc).

new guy here, juz bought the version r...

Congrats Eddie...welcome and ride safe :0)