SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati MultiStrada 1200

Naked1

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Thks!

It was good to have met u guys! Lets do it again! Agogo is now our guru on everything Multistrada!

no lar....u all r e better ones....aniway i been onli wiff e bike for 6 mths only.....so sharing wat i hav encounter wif u guys...aniway itz a nice mitup....hope to c u all guys again n maybe more mts cumin? i hope so so we can share knowledge....i will keep u updated franz if i were to receive the email frm sargent....

no lar....u all r e better ones....aniway i been onli wiff e bike for 6 mths only.....so sharing wat i hav encounter wif u guys...aniway itz a nice mitup....hope to c u all guys again n maybe more mts cumin? i hope so so we can share knowledge....i will keep u updated franz if i were to receive the email frm sargent....

I just received the email! Its available now! front n back will set u back almost US$500

For those interested, I have exchanged emails with sargent about the seats. They do have a local distributor here.; Autocom Pte Ltd.

I worked it out and buying fromt he US and shipping back is too much hassle and too expensive.

Francis from Autocom is offering them for about SGD590 (front n back, red welts). I think it's a decent deal. This includes the discount for pre-registered fellas. But if you contact them now, they will offer u the discount as well. Call them at 66590661 or email autocom@sIngnet.com.sg

I'm getting mine now...

It's a no brainer - ask Minerva how much a rear shock costs on a Multi to replace (make sure you're sitting down) but I'd be happier if the pricing was a little more in line with the rest of the world - I'll be speaking to them this week to try and get a better deal...

It's a no brainer - ask Minerva how much a rear shock costs on a Multi to replace (make sure you're sitting down) but I'd be happier if the pricing was a little more in line with the rest of the world - I'll be speaking to them this week to try and get a better deal...

good stuff Richards....TIA & do keep us posted!

For those interested, I have exchanged emails with sargent about the seats. They do have a local distributor here.; Autocom Pte Ltd.

I worked it out and buying fromt he US and shipping back is too much hassle and too expensive.

Francis from Autocom is offering them for about SGD590 (front n back, red welts). I think it's a decent deal. This includes the discount for pre-registered fellas. But if you contact them now, they will offer u the discount as well. Call them at 66590661 or email autocom@sIngnet.com.sg

I'm getting mine now...

Sorry guys, the cost is SGD$725 for the front and rear. Red welts regular or low seat heights.

• 3 weeks later...
it's a no brainer - ask minerva how much a rear shock costs on a multi to replace (make sure you're sitting down) but i'd be happier if the pricing was a little more in line with the rest of the world - i'll be speaking to them this week to try and get a better deal...

any luck mate?

Franz,

Sorry forgot to update - I spoke to the 'boss' at Minerva over the weekend and even though I'm a relatively good customer of theirs, they still wouldn't budge on the pricing of the warranty, quoting that they "have to be fair to all - everyone pays the same for extended warranty, to keep everyone happy". Well I tried..

Anyway I think it's still worth buying on something with as much electronics as the MTS.

Richard

Franz,

Sorry forgot to update - I spoke to the 'boss' at Minerva over the weekend and even though I'm a relatively good customer of theirs, they still wouldn't budge on the pricing of the warranty, quoting that they "have to be fair to all - everyone pays the same for extended warranty, to keep everyone happy". Well I tried..

Anyway I think it's still worth buying on something with as much electronics as the MTS.

Richard

Alright mate, at least u tired. Thanks for the update! Better late than never! Cheers.