SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati MultiStrada 1200

Naked1

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

Got a second hand mts 1200s. Drop by to say hi and also to ask some guru regarding about mix and match exhaust.

Currently i have mivv decat with br tuning baffle inside and termig carbon slip on. The sound is too loud for me. therefore i took out the termig and slot in the stock can and still too loud. just asking anyone using decat with akra legal slip on? is it louder or softer than my current set up?

thanks in advance.

Hi Alex, it depends where you hear the sound from?? for example if you start your bike ina mutli carpark then the sound is reflected from the walls but if you start it at a open space field then you might think other wise.If you cannot stand the loudness of the sound then restore to stock exhaust.....

hi all,

Got a second hand mts 1200s. Drop by to say hi and also to ask some guru regarding about mix and match exhaust.

Currently i have mivv decat with br tuning baffle inside and termig carbon slip on. The sound is too loud for me. therefore i took out the termig and slot in the stock can and still too loud. just asking anyone using decat with akra legal slip on? is it louder or softer than my current set up?

thanks in advance.

change bike..!!!

i listern the sound from open and enclosed area. i guess it is just me. i dont think i can take it riding a loud pipe for touring and daily coummute. haha. anyone has a stock cat for sale or exchange for a mivv decat with br tuning baffle? btw has anyone tried the akra legal slip on? looks nice!! haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]251957[/ATTACH]hi all,

i have a termig non legal carbon slip on exhaust for sale. condition 8/10 normal wear and tear. selling at 1k nego. anyone interested pls call me at 90904341. thanks

hi alex. I thought termi slipons are street legal for the mts1200?

Jεήgσ™ : |l|l|ll| With great power comes great responsibilities.Think safe, ride safe |ll|l|l|

hi alex. I thought termi slipons are street legal for the mts1200?

Hi Jenjo,

i am not very sure weather mine is legal or not legal, cos the end can does not have a screw hole to bolt in the baffer. and further more i dont have the paper work with me too. if you are interested, maybe you can ask minerva weather can they give you a cert a not for this pipe. as for me i prefer akra than termig. haha

btw any one want it? Price can be nego..... haha

• 3 weeks later...

Time: 8 pm , Date 23 Aug 2012

ok here are the choices,

1. Handlebar (Sembawang) - Ulu but comfy place

2. The Bark Cafe (Upp Changi Rd North) - haven't beent here is yonks

3. Old Town Coffe @big splash (aletrantively Carl's Jr) - Unsure about parking situation

4. Wheels&Weiners (perak Rd) - Latest addtion to riding themed cafe/resturant. Unsure of parking situation too

ok Let's decide!