SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati MultiStrada 1200

Naked1

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

I'm deciding between BMW R1200RT n MULTISTRADA. Can someone help to convince me which bike is more economical in long term maintaince wise. I'll be using for daily commuting n touring about once a year. I'm getting a new bike in Feb. Heard tat the MULTISTRADA gonna cost me a bomb when come to 24K servicing? Btw I'm new to class 2 bikes.Thanks

Edited by jackal68

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello Franz.

Glad to hear from you!! I am fine..... really hope that we can plan a ride up North.

But my bike will be in Thailand for a few months before I get to ride back again. Will be in the early August till I recover my bike.As I am planning to ride up to Thailand for the water festival with my friends, which is on the 9th of April.Will fly back on 17th. leaving my bike there. So, are you riding up with your friends to Phuket next month too??

Ride safe.....and have loads of fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. Will monitor further. My mileage is for riding in Singapore at speeds from 70 to 110.

Robertgl, For milage depends on NSH I can do 220km on speed of 180km/h on a full tank. If on normal roads can hit 300km on 110-120km/h. Can try to pump up to the neck of the tank which is rather long enough to pack another litre or so.

Robertgl, For milage depends on NSH I can do 220km on speed of 180km/h on a full tank. If on normal roads can hit 300km on 110-120km/h. Can try to pump up to the neck of the tank which is rather long enough to pack another litre or so.

if on normal roads as wat u say can reach 300km, wat mode r u using on ur mts? btw r u using stock exchaust on ur bike or using termig?

• 2 weeks later...
Agogo, for me also using touring mode using a termig. sip on. Hop you have fun with the bike. Cheers!

den wats ur fuel range? im using full termig fitted with e ecu n e filter as well n i can onli get 220-230km using urban mode in sg roads before it lights up for reserve...

U mean it cant reach Ayer Keroh w/o stopping after Gelang Patah?

think it depends on speed you travel at. Notice a big difference in consumption when riding to Desaru at 130km vs 170km coming back. .

U mean it cant reach Ayer Keroh w/o stopping after Gelang Patah?

Selling off my MIVV midpipe for MTS1200. Used only for a month. Dekitting my ride. It's a De-Kat midpipe. Come wif baffle. Bought at $800 now selling $600. Price negotiable. Interested parties do beep me @ 81136365http://img.tapatalk.com/cb74fbe8-dd22-1834.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Let's keep this thread alive. I am going to ride to Phuket in late July . Bike is at Minerva now for change of oil and overall check for peace of mind. I expectt he anttery to be changed coz it;s coming to to 2 yrs old. Also getting them to wire up the Hella Micro DE fog lamps. That is porving a bit of a hassle so if any of you got info oh how to go about it, do share.

Otherwise how's everyone been?