SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ducati MultiStrada 1200

Naked1

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Engine wise all the same. Difference in items such as suspension, electronics, fairing type, accessories, etc. Suggest you go down to MM and check out the bikes. Can also take the bike for a test.

Hi guys..

i am planning to get a Multistrada 1200 and I noticed that there a four types of MTS 1200.. Beside the outlook og the bikes, what are the differences between them? Can any MTS expert assist in this?

Hi guys..

i am planning to get a Multistrada 1200 and I noticed that there a four types of MTS 1200.. Beside the outlook og the bikes, what are the differences between them? Can any MTS expert assist in this?

My bike considered old liow....cannot advice you.....now they come with skyhook suspension.....go pester MInerva la....they should know what they r selling....don;t be shy, Ask any reasonable question ....

I am using scottoiler. Works fine and is hassle free. Just need to check and top up oil level every 1 to 2 months.

Quick question: all my previous bikes were shaft driven, hence this is my first chain bike. How often do u guys lub the chain? Any gd lub to recommend? Any of u installed scottoiler, is it any good?

Thanks.

Hi robertgi, thanks for the info. Do u mind sharing where can I get it done and what is the approx cost of the system?

I am using scottoiler. Works fine and is hassle free. Just need to check and top up oil level every 1 to 2 months.

You can try motoworld. Not sure about price as did mine some time ago but should be a few hundred.

Hi robertgi, thanks for the info. Do u mind sharing where can I get it done and what is the approx cost of the system?

Question: how long can ur battery last w/o riding? Going overseas ... Does getting someone to start it every 2 days help?

Starting a bike without riding it will not charge your battery. The engine usually needs to be spinning above a certain rpm before it gets charged so starting it may actually drain more juice as the starter motor needs to be cranked and the various electronics use power. In any case, the battery should last for at least a month. My ST4 lasted more than a month and it is a much older Ducati.

I guess if you want to ensure the bike starts up on the first go after your trip you can bring the battery to a shop to charge it for maybe an hour. That should do the trick.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg