SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

exceeded speed limit by 52km/hr

gilbert85

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://driving-in-singapore.spf.gov.sg/services/Driving_in_Singapore/Information/dips/offences.htm

18 Demerit Points

Exceeding speed limit for vehicle by more than 50 km/h up to 60km/h.

Exceeding speed limit of the road by more than 50km/h up to 60km/h.

Offender will be prosecuted in court.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

i forgot to add i pass my 2a for less than a year so will they revoke mi or suspend mi.. and the fine can pay by installmet???

Wah revoked and kanna summon.. jia lat bro.. For 2000 dollar if you cannot pay usually the prison time will be just 2weeks to 1 month but i am sure they have monthly repayment as the prison is getting crowded. :sian::angel:

i always thought fine must be paid in full.. but recently i heard you can appeal to pay by installment. but i know other heavier offenses (non traffic related) ones you got to pay up there and then.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

Wah revoked and kanna summon.. jia lat bro.. For 2000 dollar if you cannot pay usually the prison time will be just 2weeks to 1 month but i am sure they have monthly repayment as the prison is getting crowded. :sian::angel:

is there anyway to help make the situation better.. i thought first time is suspension??? and if revoke is 2b and 2a or juz 2a anyway to make them drop to a lesser charge???

Guest johjoh
is there anyway to help make the situation better.. i thought first time is suspension??? and if revoke is 2b and 2a or juz 2a anyway to make them drop to a lesser charge???

first time is suspension of 3mths, BUT provided that u have 24points to spare. Since u passed ur 2A less than a yr, u are still under probation, meaning u got only 12pts to spare, exceeding the 12pts mean straight away revoke all classes of licences.

btw, the tp overtake you when u travelling at 140+ km/h?

dont worry, nowadays yellow ribbon, quite popular.

after you go squat, cannot find job, look for me. you can help me sell durians

:D

Always ride safely and defensively.

Repair bike cheap and fast,

Repair body expensive and slow.

There is only one best mechanic for your bike...YOU

u make me laugh til i drop fr e chair lo

ppl aredy kelian liao, goin kanna revoke stil say thing like tis.

first time is suspension of 3mths, BUT provided that u have 24points to spare. Since u passed ur 2A less than a yr, u are still under probation, meaning u got only 12pts to spare, exceeding the 12pts mean straight away revoke all classes of licences.

btw, the tp overtake you when u travelling at 140+ km/h?

yup he overtook mi at a higher speed.. but i heard my friends say sometimes they juz revoke ur 2a..

Hmmmm.....actually what had happened? If you don mind share the full story?

i was late for work my company has a very strict policy about puntuality. plus juz nice the road was clear so i chiong lor who knows got tp ard. i did not managed to see them. and for ur info i was damn suay. if i was travelling at 140 most to most 12 points but i was at 142 so its 18 points. dunno if they can drop the charge to 140 anot..

and bro dun noob leh.. most to most revoke no need to squat leh.. and i earn enuf to pay the fine.

TS,

Actually y u speed?

140 km/hr is oredi too much....

Some more u said just got ur 2A license....:faint::nono:

is not juz la 2 more months then can take class 2 liao

yup he overtook mi at a higher speed.. but i heard my friends say sometimes they juz revoke ur 2a..

That depends on case to case basis.

i was late for work my company has a very strict policy about puntuality. plus juz nice the road was clear so i chiong lor who knows got tp ard. i did not managed to see them. and for ur info i was damn suay. if i was travelling at 140 most to most 12 points but i was at 142 so its 18 points. dunno if they can drop the charge to 140 anot..

Please dun use that reason in court. They will juz shoot back say you should plan the journey early.

and bro dun noob leh.. most to most revoke no need to squat leh.. and i earn enuf to pay the fine.

Juz bring enough cash in court. Dun wanna kena to be stuck there for hours.

is not juz la 2 more months then can take class 2 liao

Juz take it as a lesson learnt. And not to do it again.

Edited by IvikaRazI

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

Bro confirm only revoke ur probational class 2a license only if kena. Class 2b can still use. My fren also kena the same. Your class 2b got 24 points so deduct 18 still got 6 points left. Revoke/suspend all licenses only applies when you finished all 24 points.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/xolitude/InsectMoving.gif

Bro confirm only revoke ur probational class 2a license only if kena. Class 2b can still use. My fren also kena the same. Your class 2b got 24 points so deduct 18 still got 6 points left. Revoke/suspend all licenses only applies when you finished all 24 points.

is it..

anyway, this is the website you can check your demerit points https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=SPF-PTD-EDDIES-II&Reload=true

they dun differentiate your demerit points into class of licenses, so whatever points you have is as per your license. ie typically, you caught speeding on your 2a bike minus 8 points, you caught speeding on your 2b bike minus 8 points. still under probation for c2a total 12 points. your license is gone.

Edited by dragonforce

u make me laugh til i drop fr e chair lo

ppl aredy kelian liao, goin kanna revoke stil say thing like tis.

LOL.. even i go inside prison now working in an aerospace company liao... So you can try la.. if cannot sell durian or find me..:cheeky: