SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

exceeded speed limit by 52km/hr

gilbert85

At 0 Points Still Can Ride. -1 Then Cannot. If Im You, Ill Stop Riding & Wait Till The Point Refreshes. Because One Small Mistake Like Crossing Over Double White Line Or Sumthing, Thats It. :faint:

Let's say if got 2A and 2B. Both revoke or only 2A revoke?

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say if got 2A and 2B. Both revoke or only 2A revoke?

Usually Its All Classes Revoke But On Case By Case Basis, They Might Just Revoke One Class. Depends On Ur Case Most Probably. Can Always Appeal. :)

hi all,

if the road limit is 60km/h and i was travelling near to 80km/h, the TP amushed at the overhead bridge, when i saw him above, i was too late to slowly liao, will i get demerit + fine?

i nw left with 12 point after getting class 2 licence.

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

Yes, because you have excess speed limit.

My friend got a letter for speed excess 14Km, last week.

Conclusion, be safe than sorry.

BTW, he did not know the exact spot he was speeding. Today, TP & CISCO are using mobile speed detector to hurt down speedster.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

www.calvarypandan.org

Yes, because you have excess speed limit.

My friend got a letter for speed excess 14Km, last week.

Conclusion, be safe than sorry.

BTW, he did not know the exact spot he was speeding. Today, TP & CISCO are using mobile speed detector to hurt down speedster.

btw ur fren receive a letter facing what penalty?? ur fren got appeal??

LICENCES

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

still no news so far.. 2 mths already and i got 24 points liao...

hopefully they forgot about you or lost your case details. but if you are indeed charged, they will base it on the amount of points you had during the offense. so your 24 points now will not be counted.

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/lego-cycle-helmet.jpg this is not me! :cheeky:

btw ur fren receive a letter facing what penalty?? ur fren got appeal??

Speeding offence, with 4 points.

Fax the appeal letter already. Now waiting hor...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

www.calvarypandan.org

Speeding offence, with 4 points.

Fax the appeal letter already. Now waiting hor...

oh my god!! so serious!! guess my case also the same alrdy... can share the appeal reason?? i dunno what i going to write..

LICENCES

see the tread "How to write a proper appeal to the authorities" in this section? I learn from there too.

Just stated he truth, and not invent reason so good that no one will believe. All the best in your appeal.

www.calvarypandan.org

• 3 weeks later...
so far 3 mths still no news...

i waiting for 6 mths to see if got anything anot if not proceed wif class 2

i think u are the luckiest guy i have ever seen... i have been caught with 27km/h over the limit... was slapped with a 6 pt deduction and some amount of fine... i learnt my mistake and nvr sped again... i suggest u do the same mate... cheers :)

Just a reminder to everyone...

I think YOG coming, they are increasing the checks...

My brother in a car went over 90 still less than 100, think he went 96 on the expressway with 90 speed limit,

receive advisory letter on speeding...

Both of us has been on the road for so many years and this is the first time... haha...

can understand if its KPE but this is like most of the expressways that have standard 90km/h speed limit.

I know most of us even if we dont speed will at least be around that speed just to be faster a bit than the cars then in open roads go slower...

but just watch out since YOG coming, you never know what they have planned to keep the roads safe.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129167583988157915.gif

Suzuki Saoirse - "Freedom"

"My biggest error? Something that is to happen yet."

Ayrton Senna

• 2 weeks later...
Just a reminder to everyone...

I think YOG coming, they are increasing the checks...

My brother in a car went over 90 still less than 100, think he went 96 on the expressway with 90 speed limit,

receive advisory letter on speeding...

Both of us has been on the road for so many years and this is the first time... haha...

can understand if its KPE but this is like most of the expressways that have standard 90km/h speed limit.

I know most of us even if we dont speed will at least be around that speed just to be faster a bit than the cars then in open roads go slower...

but just watch out since YOG coming, you never know what they have planned to keep the roads safe.

yeah i agree with your thinking that TP are increasing checks.. ytd went down to ubi area to fix speedometer.. then when i was omw back before entering PIE Tuas from Eunos Link at abt 4pm+, a TP stopped at the lane beside me at a traffic light. Then, another 2 TPs stopped behind.. and soon another 2 TPs stopped.. which makes a total of 5 TPs. Then when i exited PIE at jurong area, i saw TP twice again at different spots.. first time in my life saw so many TP in a day.. lol

Class 3C (1st Attempt) - 14/5/10

Class 2B (1st Attempt) - 24/5/10

Class 2A (2nd Attempt) - 25/8/11

15/06/10 - 05/11/11 : Kawasaki ZX150

01/02/11 - 21/05/11 : Honda CBR400RR N Model powered by Two Brothers

02/09/11 - 25/10/14 : Honda CB400 VTEC III powered by Yoshimura

yeah i agree with your thinking that TP are increasing checks.. ytd went down to ubi area to fix speedometer.. then when i was omw back before entering PIE Tuas from Eunos Link at abt 4pm+, a TP stopped at the lane beside me at a traffic light. Then, another 2 TPs stopped behind.. and soon another 2 TPs stopped.. which makes a total of 5 TPs. Then when i exited PIE at jurong area, i saw TP twice again at different spots.. first time in my life saw so many TP in a day.. lol

you do know that TP HQ is at ubi right? :cheeky:

肥仔七åƒå·

you do know that TP HQ is at ubi right? :cheeky:

OMG I CAN ONLY LOL AT MYSELF :lol:

Class 3C (1st Attempt) - 14/5/10

Class 2B (1st Attempt) - 24/5/10

Class 2A (2nd Attempt) - 25/8/11

15/06/10 - 05/11/11 : Kawasaki ZX150

01/02/11 - 21/05/11 : Honda CBR400RR N Model powered by Two Brothers

02/09/11 - 25/10/14 : Honda CB400 VTEC III powered by Yoshimura

OMG I CAN ONLY LOL AT MYSELF :lol:

cheeerss :) i hope iwont caught speeding

LICENCES

lastest update still no news... er can anyone advise me wat to do??? juz bua bodoh and go for my class 2 or wait longer??? or call to ask???

i say wait... u need all ur 24 demerits if they were to really to hit u with a fine and deduction...

i think wait for a year? cos i had accident and they took 2 yrs to get back to me...

2yrs!!! amazing...

LICENCES

The comparsion has different basis because 1 is traffic offence without involved another party, the other is langgar case involved injury.

In injury case, it took longer because IO can only apply correct charges when he knows if victims can recover or not, and what permanent injury created, if any

The wait for the outcome of speeding exceed 40KMh speed limit is worst than boredom of riding at 90KmH on expressway daily, so don't play play on the road anymore.

www.calvarypandan.org