SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Price lists for all bikes in S'pore

Care to contribute to the current prices of all bikes in S'pore?

Class 2,2A & 2B

Serve a very useful info for those buying new or old bikes. Pls contribute.

All prices are only estimation and could vary from shops to shops.

I know very little & could be wrong, pls correct me.

1)Make & Model: R1 '02 (new)

Price: SGD$23k

2)Make & Model: R1 '01 (new)

Price: SGD$17k

3)Make & Model: RVF 400 (new)

Price: SGD$16k-17k

4)Make & Model: CBRRR 400

Price: SGD$8.5k (FQ)

SGD$7.5k (FP)

5)Make & Model: GSXR 400 P

Price: SGD$3k (FP)

6)Make & Model: TZR125

Price: SGD$1k (Renewed left 8-9 yrs COE )

More?

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nobody interested in helping out?Come on guys, this is for the good of all bikers.

its not we dun wan to help. The price of the bike keep raising due to the insurance and marketing strats of the shops. And the cheapest and lowest prices of the same bike, could be up to $1K difference!

Its good that by stating the price here, buyers can have a rough idea of the market price. But if some shops do the "low interest rate" games, then they will think that it is a cheap due but its not. The shops could give buyer with 2nd party insurance and no IU and stuffs.

Even a particular shop's "No Downpayment" scheme has its catch, that is the buyer CANNOT let anyone COI his installments. He have to be the owner or find someone to pay full cash.

The best bet would be, to seek the quotation from as many shops as possible. Use the price list as purely a reference, not as a guide.

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

i just bought my KRR at bike production for total of abt 5000$$ (including IU and insurance top up for 2nd party, 19 yrs old) their interest at 5% flat..

i asked him abt TA200..he says 4900...(excluding IU that is)

but he gave me a damn smelly 2T.....somemore give little bit only...

:cry:

anyway...does you all ask for "free gifts" when u buy new bike from a shop? if so can give examples?

:angry:

i just bought my KRR at bike production for total of abt 5000$$ (including IU and insurance top up for 2nd party, 19 yrs old) their interest at 5% flat..

i asked him abt TA200..he says 4900...(excluding IU that is)

but he gave me a damn smelly 2T.....somemore give little bit only...

anyway...does you all ask for "free gifts" when u buy new bike from a shop? if so can give examples?

dnu ask for helmet , free helmets suck to the COREE hhaha , unless they give NOLAN I nothing to say..

ask for stuff like givi rack or engine guard or carbon fibre clutch or brak lever, carbon stickers all over the place. Normallhy if you can get the rack or engine guard then the rest of the items sure kanot get liao cos they cost quite a lot

Let me tell u guys how much i can get from my FP plate NSR150SP

S$2000 the most

And i bought it at $6000 plus. :angry:

tt jialat ah the depreciation rate ah?how come ah?too many nsr sps on the road?

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

how bout FU kr?

can sell how much?

U can make all the DECISIONS

but...

u can\'t pick the CONSEQENCES!!!

------------------------------------------------------

\'zhen xin de fu chu bu yi ding hui you jie guo , zhi shi hui dai lai zi ji bei shang he tong ku\'

Let me tell u guys how much i can get from my FP plate NSR150SP

S$2000 the most

And i bought it at $6000 plus. :angry:

tt jialat ah the depreciation rate ah?how come ah?too many nsr sps on the road?

Becos new NSR price cost ard $5000 or less.

Yamaha TZR > Kawasaki KIPS >> Suzuki GSX-K >>> Honda NSR >>>> Yamaha RX-Z >>>>> Honda CB400 Ver S >>>>>> Kymco X400i

• 3 weeks later...
Since bobo asked me about R1 price that day , after I went for servicing I asked hong leong , these are the words from his mouth (figures are for below 31 yrs old insurance)

R1 - 23K OTR

FAZER1 - near 19K OTR

FAZER6 - 13-14K

R1 23k OTR? Which year model u refering to? If '03 model then tat'c cheap. Insurance alone cost ard 2.6k liao. THen the bike is 20k only

Since bobo asked me about R1 price that day , after I went for servicing I asked hong leong , these are the words from his mouth (figures are for below 31 yrs old insurance)

R1 - 23K OTR

FAZER1 - near 19K OTR

FAZER6 - 13-14K

R1 23k OTR? Which year model u refering to? If '03 model then tat'c cheap. Insurance alone cost ard 2.6k liao. THen the bike is 20k only

'03 model

• 2 weeks later...

R1 - 23K OTR

FAZER1 - near 19K OTR

FAZER6 - 13-14K

wow....2.3k for insurance per year eh?no joke man...insurance quote depends on the type of bike..either if its sports bike..hyper sports..wic is more more expensive?....naked or cruiser ...insurance is less less expensive??...

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that