SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

in memory of the old route,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/itachisama/oldtestroute.jpg

mans hmm any shop recommendations to get 2nd hand 2b bikes?

hi fellow mac user :)

Anyway... What helmet u all using arh? I using deh NOVA helmet, i see at CDC also quite a few ppl use... just kaypoh lol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi fellow mac user :)

Anyway... What helmet u all using arh? I using deh NOVA helmet, i see at CDC also quite a few ppl use... just kaypoh lol

mac book pro for the win. i using mfizz evo2. i like the design tho a little ex for a normal open face helmet.

which pract are u in now? :) maybe we will see each other in the same tp date.

mac book pro for the win. i using mfizz evo2. i like the design tho a little ex for a normal open face helmet.

which pract are u in now? :) maybe we will see each other in the same tp date.

Cool, mine also MBP.

How much u pay for yr helm? I think i also kena chop carrot...

Dun think we'll ever meet bro, yr way ahead of me...

my RTT on 27 nov, I'm checking every other day hoping ppl cancel their RTT test then can take earlier.

My friend taking BTT for Class 3 at BBDC i think, he miss his BTT cuz he rmb wrongly, then book another date still earlier cuz sb cancel their test date.

I was WTH so fast...

Edited by Flo_rider

Woah, the new test route look easy. The U-turn junction is quite wide, so should be easier to U-turn. But imho, the old test route will be better to prep u for actual road riding after u pass the TP.

i agree with u regarding the old test route. i think the new test route is a little too lac on the traffic conditions except the part whereby u need to filter in to the airport road (cars travel very fast down but once traffic light is red = road is clear).

no need to adhere to keep left rule, no need look out for sbs buses because u won't get to be in the same lane as them (on the long straight road). u-turn is easier but easier to penalise for wide turning. shorter distance and no need to anticipate so many traffic lights compared to the old route. haha.

good and bad for L-plate learners i guess but still, the real learning begins after u pass and ride on the real conditions.

and the circuit test route is still the same haha!

maybe that's more or less training for when you to get into the expressway on the accelerating lane?

oh oh, no la you just stop and give way to the major road traffic haha don't merge into them sure kena bang one lol. anyways sat u go for road revision u might like it after one round lol.

oh oh, no la you just stop and give way to the major road traffic haha don't merge into them sure kena bang one lol. anyways sat u go for road revision u might like it after one round lol.

haha just when i thought they wanted to incorporate expressway training into their road practicals.. guess not... yet.. haha

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

So when does this new test route take effect exactly?

should be effective immediately since they are already implementing the new route in road revisions i can't think of a reason why they would make an exception for me just because my TP is in a week right? Well then if it is.. i better start booking a few road revisions just to get familiar with the new test route

wow the new test route looks ridiculously easy. but then again, i haven't been on road yet so i'd let you guys know my opinion after i get to prac7.

went down to CDC to attempt to apply for PDL but god damn i only had one hour to spare and it still wasn't enough so i had to leave without applying :( the queue is really crazy during 2-3pm. then today oso clashed with all the BTT people so maybe thats why.

wow the new test route looks ridiculously easy. but then again, i haven't been on road yet so i'd let you guys know my opinion after i get to prac7.

went down to CDC to attempt to apply for PDL but god damn i only had one hour to spare and it still wasn't enough so i had to leave without applying :( the queue is really crazy during 2-3pm. then today oso clashed with all the BTT people so maybe thats why.

hey bro! yeah that is usually the case.. what i did was after my RTT was to apply for my PDL.. luckily for me at that time.. most of the other students were still in the room still doing their RTT while i was one of the few who got out early..

hey bro! yeah that is usually the case.. what i did was after my RTT was to apply for my PDL.. luckily for me at that time.. most of the other students were still in the room still doing their RTT while i was one of the few who got out early..

ya man....but too bad my RTT was a 645pm slot... its kinda irritating cause the office closes at 5pm but prac 6 only starts at like 645 so you have to make a trip down SPECIALLY to make your PDL.

congrats to all who passed their rtt on 28 oct 645pm one haha. by any chance is ther guy who i talked to in thread as well? the tall thin chinese from our local university. i havent apply pdl.. on attachment so no time.. any knows if the pdl counter is open this friday?

btw anyone same DRT as me? 29-30nov.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

hahaha! i think circuit test route hasn't changed in decades.

maybe they should seriously consider. :angel:

my OLD friend told me they didn't need to go on the road when he took his 2B + 2A.

That's like in 1995 lor

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *