SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. all bikes check back left at filter lane while going back to nursery, including first bike also need to check back left before moving off. (check back left only apply if u have stopped and need to give way. if not just proceed if clear, coming out of filter lane also need to check left blindspot if proceeding without the need to give way.)

oh yes 11nov is coming for u! :D pass alr buying what bike?

Hey thanks for the reply bro, really cleared my doubts.. And after my tp if I pass of course am gonna get a scrambler or a motard depending on the price that I fancy .. All the best for your tp should you get the 16 th dec slot. What about you, what choice of bike are you particularly fond of?

Edited by Adrik smirnov

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

if i'm not wrong, u are right. :) always check according to the road marking arrow can liao, roads no need to do check back right+left anymore for new route; only circuit.

alright tts good news man. all these safety procedures are super hard to remember.

@Adrik smirnov: and good luck for your TP this thurs man!

@Adrik smirnov - Best of luck for your tp! :D:D So excitinggggg. haha. Anyway, just do the test as if it's one of your CR sessions.. Don't be bothered when others are doing their courses coz sometimes we will panic when we see them fall/strike kerb etc.

@endybike - prac7 is the u-turn lesson. just like shadow said, you memorize the route. Also, take note of how to check blindspots + form up at the u turn junction. that's about it.

Hey thanks for the reply bro, really cleared my doubts.. And after my tp if I pass of course am gonna get a scrambler or a motard depending on the price that I fancy .. All the best for your tp should you get the 16 th dec slot. What about you, what choice of bike are you particularly fond of?

nice la scrambler or motard. i saw one during my reservist which i like super alot but apparently i think its a 2A bike haha.

should be able to get the 16dec slot unless suddenly a lot of people finish their drt before me then hahaha no choice have to wait somemore.

i'm looking for insurance quotes for sportsbike alr, like SP/KRR/CBR150R but leaning towards of getting a CBR as 4stroke is really easier to maintain and start compared to 2stroke SP/KRR. but the boy inside of me wanting a more stylomilo sportsbike has been giving ideas about getting a 2stroke (KRR/SP/even TZM!).

my bike wont be used for travelling long distance daily i think cause i'm very lazy haha and i get tired easily if after a long day. not very safe to ride if i'm tired.

i'm looking for insurance quotes for sportsbike alr, like SP/KRR/CBR150R but leaning towards of getting a CBR as 4stroke is really easier to maintain and start compared to 2stroke SP/KRR. but the boy inside of me wanting a more stylomilo sportsbike has been giving ideas about getting a 2stroke (KRR/SP/even TZM!).

Just get the krr/sp/tzm if you want it so much. Insurance will be expensive for pretty much whatever bike you decide to ride anyway. Also, when be your next chance to ever ride a krr/sp/tzm? More of those bikes are being scrapped everyday due to COE dying so ride it now when you have the chance!

Just get the krr/sp/tzm if you want it so much. Insurance will be expensive for pretty much whatever bike you decide to ride anyway. Also, when be your next chance to ever ride a krr/sp/tzm? More of those bikes are being scrapped everyday due to COE dying so ride it now when you have the chance!

i agree to a large extent which is why i'm even considering krr/sp/tzm. haha let me draw closer to tp first then i think about it la. still got a mth to think haha!

What? All the practs need to wear elbow and knee pad plus gloves. Only tp dont need the pads.

damn Tp no need pads? i already bought mine every since i started prac one.. oh well its giving way already.. and how are you doing sis? feeling better? all set to stage a comeback to ride again? =)

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

yah...suddenly no need to wear guards on tp day...feel so bare.

@ThisIsYourCaptainSpeaking, nice bike. you bought it from a fellow-forumer right?

is it difficult to maintain?

@shadow!! yah! how's you recovering?

waiting for you to come out for kopi!

but if i follow behind huairen's bike, i probably disappear. haha :cheeky:

@Adrik.....good luck this thursday!! hip hip! :cheer::cheer:

tzm really looks better on taller ppl? wa don make me regret buying my sp! ahaha.

but i guess TZM raelly is a little bigger than puny sp.

btw shadow how are u alr? ur injuries full recovered?

on a side note, yeah prac 6 need elbow pads and knee pads. my bad. i thought i saw the riders went out without the pads. haha! anyway @muzzyfuzzy when's ur prac 7? i booekd sat 2 plus to 4 plus slot. congrats to us anyway! wahahaha! :smile:

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

@fredeee sure as hell ain't hard to maintain like scramblers! sorry @Adrik smirnov.. lets see, err 2t is needed for this bike, spares very cheap, cheap bike to maintain.. Fuel consumption is very good.. nothing more i can ask for.. change spark plug every 6-10k km, engine oil 3-5k km, 2t every 3-5 full tanks of fuel approximately last but not least the engine is "bullet proof". and yeah i bought it from a fellow forumer for less than 800.. insurance cost is more than the bike tho.. and have you been stalking me? hahaa

Edited by summerdive
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif