SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

Order from where leh? Can send me the link?

Send me the link too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

go google webike i think... and search PCX... plenty of mods from Japan, etc.

All u need is a set of tools and DIY... a PCX isn't that difficult to dismantle...

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply man! I just sent BS in the morning. Any pros cos sending BS vs agent?

To my opinion not much different. But agent better cz they for sure have our parts if need to be change. Cz BS u wont know if they use any parts while not suitable wif our pcx...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Scooter Narcotics is a company that provides expertise in modifications, repairs and service solutions for all makes and models of scooters, including Piaggio, Yamaha, Honda, Kymco, Aprilia, SYM, Daelim, Peugeot and many more. A place where enthusiast gather to learn about scooter tuning. Our skills in tuning scooters today were meticulously imparted from professionals in Europe, providing you the best performance from second to none.

The online store on www.scooter-narcotics.com caters to all customers worldwide promotion, optimized with search engines to make a hassle free shopping wherever you are!

Our chain of supplies are mainly from Malossi, OEM original parts from factory, Polini, PM tuning, Stage6 and many more!

We are also proud partners with Scooter-Attack and other leading companies in the industry to bring you affordable prices for your adrenaline appetites!

Do also visit and like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ScooternNarcotics?fref=ts

Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to send us an email @ [email protected].

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Hi guys, am scrapping my X9 180 and looking to get another scooter. I'm quite used to the pickup of the X9 but usually only cruise at 80-90 kph so top speed is not my concern. How does the PCX 125/150 compare in terms of pick up? Also would like to gauge the FC of those unmodified PCXs bros here are riding.

Hi mate,

- Pickup is good. It would be rare that standard bikes can beat you from standstill. Cars, easily behind.

- FC is about 220km for a full tank with 1 bar left on the fuel gauge.

- If you are used to 80-90km cruising, this bike cruising would be similar.

Other bros here can share their experiences too. :)

Hi bros

Just to ask, how often do you do any maintenance (besides engine oil) for the bike? and where at?

Mine is about 10k alrd... wondering if i shld go for a check?

Hi mate,

- Pickup is good. It would be rare that standard bikes can beat you from standstill. Cars, easily behind.

- FC is about 220km for a full tank with 1 bar left on the fuel gauge.

- If you are used to 80-90km cruising, this bike cruising would be similar.

Other bros here can share their experiences too. :)

I don't do anything but change engine oil. Using semi-synthetic now. I did flush the transmission oil recently. My mileage was 8K.

Next week will go do up some aesthetics, fitting my Givi windscreen. Will also change tires to Pirelli Diablo Scooter for PCX. Will service my drum brake then.

For the two years I'm using this scooter, I've only replaced one battery due to lost charge, and nothing else is problematic.

Hi bro,

I do it once every 1-2 months. I had good experience with AC motor (https://foursquare.com/v/ac-motors--ah-choong/4d1d412ae56f6ea8df2f5a1d). Friendly, quick and competent. Pricing is ok too.

Hi bros

Just to ask, how often do you do any maintenance (besides engine oil) for the bike? and where at?

Mine is about 10k alrd... wondering if i shld go for a check?

Hi bros thks for all the advise. Usually i change engine oil max ard 4-5k kms. So far the bike is good and no problems. Only changed to pirelli diablo tyres when got it. Take nte of the correct direction of the tyre threads if u fit it. When i got it changed the guy fitted the other way. Lucky i noticed. Also change the stock air filter, bought at LAB. Might need to change belt n rollers but wait for bike to give sign first :) maybe do for major checkup at 20k km