SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard from ASP they are not coming to Singapore. More like for Malaysia market...

Called Honda up. They said that they are in the process of finalizing the pricing with their Japan counterparts. Expected availability in Singapore in May. Can leave your contact details for pre-order.

Covert: tks for ur info, will go dwn to place deposit for 150 pre-order... been waitin for it until neck long long ler

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

Need help... Do any of u guys know where can i make a copy of the bike key? Any how much does it cost? Thanks in advance to all... And Happy New Year to all...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Go to boon siew and buy a blank key then go to any keyshop to duplicate.

Blank Key $12.50

Duplicate Key $2.00

Just changed my stock tires to Pirelli Diablo Scooter. They are the exact size as the IRC stock tyres.

First impressions, quiet and less bouncy rides as compared to stock. Cornering is spirited, probably due to rounder profile. On my usual routes, they seem to be a better ride. Handle command is more accurate. I urge you guys to change to these babies next time your tyres are worn off.

Spent $180 for a pair. In my opinion, it's worth it.

Side note, also got an AGV K3 full face. Fits nicely in the under seat of the PCX.

Ride safe guys!

Just to inform you guys went to wing yap ang mo kio to check change belt and rollers using stock pcx

And was charge $180 for that what a rip off, message them in Facebook

To check if this is the price never got reply . I advised u guys to be careful when buying things there and can you

Guys recommend any shop to service my bike thanks

Hi bro which shop did you change your Tyre thanks

You can try at Unique motor at Toh Guan I think. Need to order.

I change and service all stuff at a regular mechanic of mine. Following him for a while now. He's at a small shop near Desker Rd. Need to order as well. PM me if you need. Can meet up and bring you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to inform you guys went to wing yap ang mo kio to check change belt and rollers using stock pcx

And was charge $180 for that what a rip off, message them in Facebook

To check if this is the price never got reply . I advised u guys to be careful when buying things there and can you

Guys recommend any shop to service my bike thanks

Anyone got try Boon Siew to do same thing? Just PM the price to the brother here. I'd love to know too. Will need to change some time in future also

Hey guys! Ive been servicing my bike at boon siew since its under warrenty. Cost about 35-80 bucks.

But now my thinking of going other shop to service as my warrenty gonna be over soon.

Any reccomendation on where i should service? And how much would it cost?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys! Ive been servicing my bike at boon siew since its under warrenty. Cost about 35-80 bucks.

But now my thinking of going other shop to service as my warrenty gonna be over soon.

Any reccomendation on where i should service? And how much would it cost?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

PCX maintenance is very minimal. I service outside since I got the bike. Costs $20 for Mobil Semi-Synthetic oil. That's all. Just remember that you need very thin engine oil. If you can, get at least 10-40W type. Scooters runs best with these engine oils.

Never change the plug before and I recently took it out to change to NGK Platinum plug at 9000km. The original one was still clean and very usable. Very reliable and very low maintenance scooter.

That being said, I've sold mine and will definitely miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any different using J-Costa Variator?

They say that it's good with the rest of your transmission in stock, faster pickup and slightly more top end.

Didn't work for me because I changed my entire clutch and the J costa couldn't work with my clutch settings after taking it for testing... which is why I took it out and it's still sitting in my room now... it's still quite shiny :D

You might want to PM me cuz I don't really step into the PCX thread lately, I'm on a R15 now...

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

They say that it's good with the rest of your transmission in stock, faster pickup and slightly more top end.

Didn't work for me because I changed my entire clutch and the J costa couldn't work with my clutch settings after taking it for testing... which is why I took it out and it's still sitting in my room now... it's still quite shiny :D

You might want to PM me cuz I don't really step into the PCX thread lately, I'm on a R15 now...

So if i using stock clutch, i use J Costa its only increase the top speed? Will cause harm to the clutch or not?