SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because your variator came with a different (white?) contra-spring:P

Anyone wishing to replace the stock weights on a stock bike should go with stock (in the US/EU/AUS) 15 gram ones.

yeah lol... I'm wondering if dr pulley will give a better performance with the malossi...

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

I'm biased:angel:

Looking at your list an aftermarket exhaust would give you a bit more but it probably involves too much paperwork or is impossible. :(

Maybe that is what the mystery PM was about?

Somewhere in the depths of Toa Payoh or Tampines there must be someone who can cut open and exhaust scoop out the power robbing bits and reassemble it so that no one can tell?

I'm biased:angel:

Looking at your list an aftermarket exhaust would give you a bit more but it probably involves too much paperwork or is impossible. :(

Maybe that is what the mystery PM was about?

Somewhere in the depths of Toa Payoh or Tampines there must be someone who can cut open and exhaust scoop out the power robbing bits and reassemble it so that no one can tell?

yeah prolly... of course an exhaust works... >.> too much trouble and no guarantee of passing if I DIY... :(

yeah there's some people who do that... but if the TP shines a torch in and see that the STOCK pipe is empty... GG...

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

On another note, thinking of letting go my PCX to change to a R15 V2.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]260809[/ATTACH]

1 year 10 months old reg. 11/01/2010

Base colour silver - restickered to multicolour mostly pink though.

mods include:

- alarm / mp3 system

- Marchald washable air filter

- YSS rear hydraulic shocks

- Aftermarket seat

- Malossi Multivar variator with 10.5g rollers

- Malossi Delta clutch

- Chameleon Works torque driver

- chrome exhaust cover

- chrome swing arm cover

- chrome radiator cover

- chrome fuel cap

- aftermarket headlight cover

- aftermarket side skirts

- aftermarket EO dipstick

- many many LEDs including LED foot rests

additional items sitting in storeroom:

- J Costa variator

- partial stock clutch

- stock seat

- stock head light cover

- stock EO dipstick

anyone interested to give me a good offer?

I offer you to trade in for my bike. Yamaha's most brilliant ride. :angel:

hey guys, I thought of getting a pcx150 for commute, only one concern. The tire size. seems to be very rare, and so far have never come across any dealers who have ready stock. Also what about the price? 90/90 + 100/90 14"

Anyone care to share their insight? full disclosure is much appreciated. ^_^

I currently ride a Gilera VXR200 for transport and a class2 superbike.

http://www.daidegasforum.com/images/588/casey-stoner-honda-slide-derapata-motogp.gif

hey guys, I thought of getting a pcx150 for commute, only one concern. The tire size. seems to be very rare, and so far have never come across any dealers who have ready stock. Also what about the price? 90/90 + 100/90 14"

the pcx wont be ur best bet if you are already riding a gilera 200! :) well of course the comfort level is better... but i am sure you might pretty much struggle in terms of speed and power unless you make upgrades to the transmission...my experience with the performance is still very far fetched even after comparing to the lx150i.e

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

the pcx wont be ur best bet if you are already riding a gilera 200! :) well of course the comfort level is better... but i am sure you might pretty much struggle in terms of speed and power unless you make upgrades to the transmission...my experience with the performance is still very far fetched even after comparing to the lx150i.e

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Thanks mark, power wise I think I can compromise with the 150. Yeah I've read many reviews saying Honda should make 150 instead of 125. So explains my interest. Yeah I'm gg for comfort and economy for this one.

power wise, I got my superbike to satisfy that need for speed. So you haven't really answer my question, haha... tires, have u changed them before? What brand, how much, and are they hard to find? 90/90 & 100/90 -14

http://www.daidegasforum.com/images/588/casey-stoner-honda-slide-derapata-motogp.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gonna collect my PCX 125 next week.. Huhu.. Hopefully great ride...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

should spend some money on the upgrades.. it's too slow!

Call 86878551

should spend some money on the upgrades.. it's too slow!

What's the average speed for this bike? What shld be upgrade for better performance? Will it affect dramatically after some upgrades, roughly how much fc we get after upgrades??

Hi guys, am scrapping my X9 180 and looking to get another scooter. I'm quite used to the pickup of the X9 but usually only cruise at 80-90 kph so top speed is not my concern. How does the PCX 125/150 compare in terms of pick up? Also would like to gauge the FC of those unmodified PCXs bros here are riding.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

Jz got my pcx 125 today.. Huhu.. Luv it so much.. Less hussle riding auto bike.. Btw guys, whats is the regular servicing which i shld take note? Cz i not familiar what to do with scooter servicing.. Been riding S4 for years..

Hi. You bought first hand or second hand?

Can share a bit about the downpayment as well? I'm really keen onto this bike too.