SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda PCX

EIDTSH

Hi. You bought first hand or second hand?

Can share a bit about the downpayment as well? I'm really keen onto this bike too.

I bought a second hand, i fully paid for the bike.. It cost me 5.2k.. Shld get tis bike bro, really shoik for me.. Speed wise.. 80-90 no problem.. For me enough speed already, my s4 last time pay speeding already.. Hehe..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur tires should have the amount of psi that needed to be pump!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lol.. I look at the manual book, with pillion shld pump 220 and 250.. But when i pump tat time at shell station, seem like the bike shop pump for me above the amount.. Is it ok if the amount is more?

Lol.. I look at the manual book, with pillion shld pump 220 and 250.. But when i pump tat time at shell station, seem like the bike shop pump for me above the amount.. Is it ok if the amount is more?

Thats normal as tires pressure increased after road usage. Ideally we should pump tire to the indicated pressure when its cold. Normally you should be able to find a petrol station within 5km from your home/workplace.

Preferably dont pump tire pressure indicated in the manual or tire when its hot. As the pressure may drop below when the tires are cold. You may have under inflate tires.

For example,

Cold tires at 30 PSI and 40 PSI (front and back). After usage, tires increased to 32 PSI and 43 PSI. But you go and pump air and reduced it to 30 PSI and 40 PSI. Now your already heated tires is running at 30 PSI and 40 PSI.

Once the tires cool down, it may drop to 26 PSI and 36 PSI. Thats below the manual preferred tires pressure.

Thats normal as tires pressure increased after road usage. Ideally we should pump tire to the indicated pressure when its cold. Normally you should be able to find a petrol station within 5km from your home/workplace.

Preferably dont pump tire pressure indicated in the manual or tire when its hot. As the pressure may drop below when the tires are cold. You may have under inflate tires.

For example,

Cold tires at 30 PSI and 40 PSI (front and back). After usage, tires increased to 32 PSI and 43 PSI. But you go and pump air and reduced it to 30 PSI and 40 PSI. Now your already heated tires is running at 30 PSI and 40 PSI.

Once the tires cool down, it may drop to 26 PSI and 36 PSI. Thats below the manual preferred tires pressure.

Thanks for the reply Doremi, and the other thing, any idea how to increase the speed for pcx 125? Im happy enough if i can get arnd 110kmh... Not i clocking at 99kmh.. :(

As the vehicle population for the Honda PCX is increasing. I understand that some of you here who are owners of this 4 stroke scooter are experiencing very low power and acceleration. We have currently ordered 2O sets of Multivar 2000 variators for your ride and this will come along with better torque and acceleration for your automatic cruiser. If any of you are interested and do not mind making any pre-orders for this BASIC upgrade, please do not hesitate to PM me your details or you can also head down to my workshop address. Cheers! Prices will not be entertained here...so pm or call! Limited pieces only, register your interest now to prevent any disappointment. Cheers~!

Still got stock? Can pm the price + installation..

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/17/9a8uma3y.jpg

I have got an original Honda PCX battery for sale at $80, interested can pm me. Very long lasting compare to battery from local bike shop

Sent from my e1908_v77_jbl1a535 using Tapatalk 2

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

Dear fellow PCX 125 owners.

I enquired a shop about a 2nd hand PCX. Here's what i was quoted

Machine price: $6k

Insurance: $850 (TP only checked with NTUC already, 23 y.o. Just passed)

Dealer total everything all in / OTR: $7130

- bike is almost 2 years old

- got box installed already

- got standard items: helmet, jacket, bike cover.

Can anyone advise me? Is this a reasonable amount?

I checked with Boon Siew OTR w/ COE & insurance (same), 1st hand: $7-8k (depends on COE)

Anybody riding pcx 125 in the east? Wanna go for meet up? I wanna ask about my pcx.. How much the bike feel rough and loud once i hitting between 80-90kmh?? Dont feel good leh, anybody got the same problem?? Any advise?

I think its time for u to change ur belt and rollers bro.. mine gonna get the same feeling soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies!

I have ordered 1 black first hand. Collecting next week.

Got some questions..

1) i really want to change the inner body colour from stock black to red (the 2 small areas at the side near where you rest your feet and the entire surface covering the front compartment and fuel). Any idea which shop got this parts?

2) where to fix a bracket and box for pcx?

3) i read about some pcx owner advising to change to stiffer suspension. Is it really that bad?

Thanks for the replies!

I have ordered 1 black first hand. Collecting next week.

Got some questions..

1) i really want to change the inner body colour from stock black to red (the 2 small areas at the side near where you rest your feet and the entire surface covering the front compartment and fuel). Any idea which shop got this parts?

2) where to fix a bracket and box for pcx?

3) i read about some pcx owner advising to change to stiffer suspension. Is it really that bad?

1. Online order or spray yourself...

2. The only shop i know that does scooter accessories like these are Wing Yap AMK.

3. Yes...

Well for the other guys... I had my fun with my PCX while it lasted :(

had a big crash with it and now it's gone from my hands... :(

I still have a J-Costa performance variator c/w rollers that I've used only for 5km before switching out to another brand...

you can PM me a price for the variator if you're interested. Offers above $100 pls hor... bought it at $250...

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

1. Online order or spray yourself...

2. The only shop i know that does scooter accessories like these are Wing Yap AMK.

3. Yes...

Well for the other guys... I had my fun with my PCX while it lasted :(

had a big crash with it and now it's gone from my hands... :(

I still have a J-Costa performance variator c/w rollers that I've used only for 5km before switching out to another brand...

you can PM me a price for the variator if you're interested. Offers above $100 pls hor... bought it at $250...

Order from where leh? Can send me the link?

Hello Bros,

any recommendations for dealers if i want to purchase a used pcx ?

26 year old

just passed TP

Hi have a 1 year old white PCX for sale. Registered Dec 8 2011. 1 owner. Mileage 14k. Belt, Roller, Clip changed at 12k. Comes with upgraded YSS rear shocks and Givi Box. Looking at 5.7k. I can be reached at 96557646

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/17/9a8uma3y.jpg

I have got an original Honda PCX battery for sale at $80, interested can pm me. Very long lasting compare to battery from local bike shop

Sent from my e1908_v77_jbl1a535 using Tapatalk 2

I also have an original spare belt for sale at $28, rollers at $15, sliders at $7

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp: