SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

S4 Polo tee

Which design you like for Polo tee?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Which design you like for Polo tee?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by euz@May 15, 2007 11:11 am

then when can get the polo t?

:faint:

haben even get e designs yet. wait patiently 4 dawn bah. :D

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif

Hi all..I'm new here..very new indeed and have stumble across this thread. I'm a CG Artist myself and does t-shirt artwork design with inline for t-shirt printing and supply business.

B4 I go any further..just like you all to know that I'm staying neutral...that's, not getting invovle with what already been discussed (business wise) who the supplier, designer or printer is...but just like to put in some constructive suggestion.

Design : Much like what Dawn said.."what design do you want?..I suggest that the members here participate in doing the design itself..as to what they likely be proud to ahve on. A vote system for the best design to be selected. But if there is a standard 'icon' for S4 rider here and having to adhere to the things "official" for this forum..I guess its about said...dat's, stick to what the majorities here had indicated and agreed by Dawn. However just know that you guys but come off with some greater better ass kicking artwork:cheeky:

Print Type : IMHO...base on the design layout here, embroidery is definitely not recommended. Its pricy and be uncomfortable to wear...a thing we call "weight feeling". Yes..if care is not taken..cut thread would lead to string furring. Again too..no "cut and paste" artwork should be given to the printer for the image is in bitmap (jpeg, tiff etc..) which has to be retraced to make it "vector" (line art) for the embroidery machine to do stitching...in this case, do they go a good tracing job as the artwork is like a "master recording". Also note that quality in gramage of cotton yarn for the polo tee matters and the qaulity stitches it's program to run. In short, good price does not mean "its worth". Best here is that, if embroidery is what you guys/gals decide, have the front logo at 2.5" to 3.5"(max) embroided and the back silk screen. Silk creen is the best to go but not necessary cheaper as its quantity depend and in this case..is not as cheap as front embroided and back printed.

If you guys/gals don't mind white colour or light colour polo tee..the best to go for is "Dri-Fit". The printing process recommended is call "sublibmation" where the ink converted to gas where it's seated and fused into every fibre resulting in very dynamic print and vibrant colours that neevr fade and outlast the shirt. yes...no limitation or restriction to the number of colours use and cost is not "colour" affected. There are many cutting and colour type combination of polo-tees, round neck jersey etc..to choose from too...the lastest..front collar zip with mandarine collar.

Again...IMHO..what I have read thru this thread is that choices in design and type of shirts has not been exploit and I feel best that most would not regret if the process here takes a little 'detour' in waiting time.

Guess this post is getting a bit to long..but sorta "enuff" said. Hope I've not :giddy: any of you and few free to asked me any questions :smile:

Just trying to help..not Kae_Poe_Kae_Poe lah :help:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Originally posted by Ah Pek!@May 16, 2007 03:03 am

Hi all..I'm new here..very new indeed and have stumble across this thread. I'm a CG Artist myself and does t-shirt artwork design with inline for t-shirt printing and supply business.

B4 I go any further..just like you all to know that I'm staying neutral...that's, not getting invovle with what already been discussed (business wise) who the supplier, designer or printer is...but just like to put in some constructive suggestion.

Design : Much like what Dawn said.."what design do you want?..I suggest that the members here participate in doing the design itself..as to what they likely be proud to ahve on. A vote system for the best design to be selected. But if there is a standard 'icon' for S4 rider here and having to adhere to the things "official" for this forum..I guess its about said...dat's, stick to what the majorities here had indicated and agreed by Dawn. However just know that you guys but come off with some greater better ass kicking artwork:cheeky:

Print Type : IMHO...base on the design layout here, embroidery is definitely not recommended. Its pricy and be uncomfortable to wear...a thing we call "weight feeling". Yes..if care is not taken..cut thread would lead to string furring. Again too..no "cut and paste" artwork should be given to the printer for the image is in bitmap (jpeg, tiff etc..) which has to be retraced to make it "vector" (line art) for the embroidery machine to do stitching...in this case, do they go a good tracing job as the artwork is like a "master recording". Also note that quality in gramage of cotton yarn for the polo tee matters and the qaulity stitches it's program to run. In short, good price does not mean "its worth". Best here is that, if embroidery is what you guys/gals decide, have the front logo at 2.5" to 3.5"(max) embroided and the back silk screen. Silk creen is the best to go but not necessary cheaper as its quantity depend and in this case..is not as cheap as front embroided and back printed.

If you guys/gals don't mind white colour or light colour polo tee..the best to go for is "Dri-Fit". The printing process recommended is call "sublibmation" where the ink converted to gas where it's seated and fused into every fibre resulting in very dynamic print and vibrant colours that neevr fade and outlast the shirt. yes...no limitation or restriction to the number of colours use and cost is not "colour" affected. There are many cutting and colour type combination of polo-tees, round neck jersey etc..to choose from too...the lastest..front collar zip with mandarine collar.

Again...IMHO..what I have read thru this thread is that choices in design and type of shirts has not been exploit and I feel best that most would not regret if the process here takes a little 'detour' in waiting time.

Guess this post is getting a bit to long..but sorta "enuff" said. Hope I've not :giddy: any of you and few free to asked me any questions :smile:

realli long. i :giddy: when seeing, but is a :thumb: comment.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif

LOL!....sorry people..realised quite a bit of typo errors...Watt_lu_doo..was tired and time was 3:00++am...sighhh. At any rate, hope you all can figure out the errors but the content remain true :smile:

thought that might wanna share sum ideas for the poloT..

http://www.geocities.com/ashbikes/s4.jpg

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Originally posted by AsHaRiE@May 17, 2007 02:46 pm

:thumb:

i like e 1st 1.

erk another design?? but really like the voted design B leh.. hmm hw peeps? mebbe asharie can combine the em both? mebbe using ur 1st design but instead of the honda wing replace it with the cb400 logo (the pentium lookalike one)?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2504/3947126520_f7541d4daf.jpg

Hmmmm...not meant to be rude but I think at first glance, the front makes one think that we work for Boon Siew :sian:

Originally posted by Ah Pek!@May 17, 2007 05:01 pm

Hmmmm...not meant to be rude but I think at first glance, the front makes one think that we work for Boon Siew :sian:

:lol:

@swat gd idea. will look great.

me too 1st design!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7066/meandmybikerbabestr9.jpg

S4 Polo Tee

Deadline : TBA

Chosen Design : B (The Forum Have Spoken)

Guys since its been a long time, lets finalise the list for the last time... pls do fill in ur particulars according to the format if u are very keen....

Format : name // nick ( to be printed on sleeve) / size / Qty ( if any)

1) ah_vic81 // ah_vic81 / L / 2 (can request for red colour base t-shirt?)

2) biting_point // biting_point / L & S / 1 each

3) ZzGaNgStErzZ// ZzGaNgStErzZ/ M / 2 pcs

4) Zax // ZaX / XL / 1

5) friedfishz // (No Nick) / M / 1

6) Haider// elcooliomagnifico / L (White design)

7) In need of money // MONSTER / XL / 01

8) GEN55// NO NICK/L/01

9) vtec_craze // keong / XL / 2 pcs (1 red base & 1 black base can?)

10 ) Totalpet // Ken // L // 1pcs

11) f3nG // f3nG // M // 1pc

12) sabbaha // (no nick) // M // 1pc

13) Danny'29 // Danny'29 // 2xl(american size) / 1 ( red base)

14) ghost // ghost // 1 S n 1 L // 2pcs

15) cengel // (no nick) // M / 1 pc

16) greentea_yeh // YEH // L // 2pcs

17) lehleh // (no nick) // M // 1 pc

18) edwardthy // edwardthy // L // 1 pc

19) numark83 // Darren // L // 2pcs

20) 013 // BenC // M // 1pcs

21) fuegos4 // El Fuego // L // 1pc

22) Haider//Gneiss//XL//2 pc (1 blue and 1 red)

23) vtec3blue/white//(no nick)//XL// I pc(red)

24) Maximax//Max/M/1

25) aswat// @swat_/ L / 1

26) Thomas // s4vtec / L / 1

27)PitsTopz // PitsTopz / L & S / 1 EACH

28) saico// ah sai / XL / 1 (wooohoo!)

29) fabian // fabian23 / L / 1

30 DeXeR // DeX / L / 1

31) Jorn // Jorn / XL / 1

32) Ahchua// The Hulk/L &XL / 1 each

33) Euz// (no nick) / L / 1

34) don87 // don / XL / 1

35) Duncan // Erotomania // M // 1 pc

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1141/1350014273_36942e6740_m.jpg

Originally posted by Erotomania@May 17, 2007 09:53 pm

S4 Polo Tee

Deadline : TBA

Chosen Design : B (The Forum Have Spoken)

Guys since its been a long time, lets finalise the list for the last time... pls do fill in ur particulars according to the format if u are very keen....

Format : name // nick ( to be printed on sleeve) / size / Qty ( if any)

1) ah_vic81 // ah_vic81 / L / 2 (can request for red colour base t-shirt?)

2) biting_point // biting_point / L & S / 1 each

3) ZzGaNgStErzZ// ZzGaNgStErzZ/ M / 2 pcs

4) Zax // ZaX / XL / 1

5) friedfishz // (No Nick) / M / 1

6) Haider// elcooliomagnifico / L (White design)

7) In need of money // MONSTER / XL / 01

8) GEN55// NO NICK/L/01

9) vtec_craze // keong / XL / 2 pcs (1 red base & 1 black base can?)

10 ) Totalpet // Ken // L // 1pcs

11) f3nG // f3nG // M // 1pc

12) sabbaha // (no nick) // M // 1pc

13) Danny'29 // Danny'29 // 2xl(american size) / 1 ( red base)

14) ghost // ghost // 1 S n 1 L // 2pcs

15) cengel // (no nick) // M / 1 pc

16) greentea_yeh // YEH // L // 2pcs

17) lehleh // (no nick) // M // 1 pc

18) edwardthy // edwardthy // L // 1 pc

19) numark83 // Darren // L // 2pcs

20) 013 // BenC // M // 1pcs

21) fuegos4 // El Fuego // L // 1pc

22) Haider//Gneiss//XL//2 pc (1 blue and 1 red)

23) vtec3blue/white//(no nick)//XL// I pc(red)

24) Maximax//Max/M/1

25) aswat// @swat_/ L / 1

26) Thomas // s4vtec / L / 1

27)PitsTopz // PitsTopz / L & S / 1 EACH

28) saico// ah sai / XL / 1 (wooohoo!)

29) fabian // fabian23 / L / 1

30 DeXeR // DeX / L / 1

31) Jorn // Jorn / XL / 1

32) Ahchua// The Hulk/L &XL / 1 each

33) Euz// (no nick) / L / 1

34) don87 // don / XL / 1

35) Duncan // Erotomania // M // 1 pc

:slapforehead:

bro u nv read ah? dun compile list liao.

hahah.. i just add in for fun.. meanwhile waiting for dawn to post the MO... if the first voted design can be printed.. then just go for that one...

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Originally posted by Ah Pek!@May 16, 2007 03:03 am

Its advisable to change ur nick. Its not possible to PM you with that nick. I think its becose of the '!' sign after ur nick.

Do consider.

Good Job Asharie! :thumb:

Let's see what the community wants..

Or maybe Dawn wants to use ur design since u are here and able to give permission to use ur design for the polo T? .. Just a thought.. :smile:

Hi Manzz...sighhhh!!!..:slapforehead: what do I know about "!" with web stuff....heeee...x3! Orkae!...will have that 'eye drop' terminated o_O

Btw people..if you all like to see some other colour polo tees conbination type and varities..just hollier!...I'll see if I can post it here with all your blessing. Your prefence of design whatever can still be used.

Okay..beside the usual various type of polo-tee colours which are usually cotton yarn..the one shown here are of "dri-fit" type which has an inner layer of thin cotton for better sweat absorption and comfort. Good for just about any application..from embroidery, silk screen printing, one step transfer or dye-sublimation printing. Understand that "Dri-Fit" (sort of like those jersey material them soccer players wear expect for texture) was strated by NIKE.

The mandarine collar one is much thinner..thus comfy.

You guys can buy this off the shelf and get your own clothing printer. They are much heavier than your regular tees. Just letting you guys knowing what's out there.

great stuff :thumb:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

I like both 2nd and 3rd designs.

Great work u have there... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

May 2000 -- Yamaha RX100

Dec 2003 -- Piaggio EvoX9

Jul 2006 -- Honda Super4 Spec III

Sep 2008 -- Suzuki Vstrom DL1000K8

Jul 2010 -- Yamaha Fazer FZ1-S

• 2 weeks later...