SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

Guys.. Question.. My 2mths old M5 tryes got nailed n i repaired the tyre oredi.. So the issue is the tyres still ok go for track usage?? Its the rear tyre..

2002-2006 ---TZM 150 (FS****D)

2006-2007 ---Super 4 Spec 1 (FT****Z)

2007-2008 --- R1 '99 (FR ****T)

2007-??? --- Lancer GLZ (SGT****H)

2008-2009 --- Gilera VXR 200 (FBB ***G)

2009- ??? --- K7 750 (FBB****L)

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi bros, u guys any idea if akra has a full system for K41000cc? been looking for it but apparently they only have it overseas...

can anyone enlighten me pls?

That..... Kawasaki KRR 150

After that..... Yamaha RXZ 135

Later after that Honda FIREBLADE 400(STOLEN):slapforehead:MAY THE S.O.B BURN IN HELL!!

NOW..... Suzuki K41000!! Need for Speed:hungry:

Guys.. Question.. My 2mths old M5 tryes got nailed n i repaired the tyre oredi.. So the issue is the tyres still ok go for track usage?? Its the rear tyre..

if u r jus relax rider on track then maybe can but if u push, its not safe. the extra heat will damage e patch.

Aprilia RS 125

Honda NSR 150SP

Honda CBR 400RRR

Suzuki GSXR 1000K4

KIA Cerato Forte 1.6SX

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0GT

Yamaha YZF-R6 12

Hi bros, u guys any idea if akra has a full system for K41000cc? been looking for it but apparently they only have it overseas...

can anyone enlighten me pls?

yes they have onli that its a old bike n its hard to find around

Aprilia RS 125

Honda NSR 150SP

Honda CBR 400RRR

Suzuki GSXR 1000K4

KIA Cerato Forte 1.6SX

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0GT

Yamaha YZF-R6 12

Anybody free tomorrow night maybe if got many free i cancel working tomorrow night(1/10/11) and lets go out get to know each other clear doubts with questions share opinions go riding or catch a movie.....wash bike maybe Guys lets together activate and make this forum happening again like used to anyway i am wan my number 90905607

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

Anybody free tomorrow night maybe if got many free i cancel working tomorrow night(1/10/11) and lets go out get to know each other clear doubts with questions share opinions go riding or catch a movie.....wash bike maybe Guys lets together activate and make this forum happening again like used to anyway i am wan my number 90905607

I really do hope that happens 1 day.. the last happening days i remembered was i put up a list alot of gixxers turn up. the time when ben, rose still riding K7 1000.. after 2-4 meet up, all MIA but with only 4 or less (No offence) sit at simpang bedok which i personally find it bored. Maybe end of year we plan 1 countdown time..

Guyz...anyone can assist me? I would like to know if k8 750cc leo vince GP style exhaust can be fitted to k9 600cc LEGALLY. Anybody know?thanks. And 1 more, i need opinions, yoshimura or leo vince gp style?hee.

.thanx guys.

if not mistaken can, but needa get the cert from distributor and go for inspection again

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Uncle BEN... Musang here... can u please call me... got things want to talk to you about... thanz...

EVERTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IN THE END.

IF ITS NOT ALRIGHT, ITS NOT THE END.

WHEN GUYS TALK TO GIRLS ITS CALLED FLIRTING...

WHEN GIRLS TALK TO GUYS ITS CALLED FRIENDS...

Year 2008 - 13/07/20010.... (Suzuki 750)

16/07/2010 - Present .... (Suzuki 1300)

Thanks bro blueblood for the info. Ya i know its hard to find the full system for my k4. haiz

by the way do u guys meet up?

Edited by SP001

That..... Kawasaki KRR 150

After that..... Yamaha RXZ 135

Later after that Honda FIREBLADE 400(STOLEN):slapforehead:MAY THE S.O.B BURN IN HELL!!

NOW..... Suzuki K41000!! Need for Speed:hungry: