SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi bro/sis,

I need help ..

i just bought a k8 600 recently from bt merah

just 1 week from getting my bike,it have to be towed cos battery died off.

i went to the shop for repair n they say magnetic coil have to be change and they change before informing me.

Now they ask me to pay 200(half price for the magnetic coil) and they say rectifier dont have to change..

at first,they say the bike warranted for a mth then now these...

Please assist me

Hi bro/sis,

I need help ..

i went to the shop for repair n they say magnetic coil have to be change and they change before informing me.

Now they ask me to pay 200(half price for the magnetic coil) and they say rectifier dont have to change..

Please assist me

Got any thing to prove 1 mth warranty?.. If not its difficult as ur words against their words.. They can simply twist around.. Anyway u can argue your way out.. Ur 'winning' point is tat they change without ur acknowledgement.. But i cannot guarantee tat u ride out without to pay anything...

All the best...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Faizal: since wen sia?? u anyhow only.. but i dont chase girls away from gixxer like dahui leh.. haha

Woah...... Long time no see here u talk bad abt me hahaha anyway hi everyone.... I will be planning a meet up kopi session and abit of riding getting to noe each other and see old friends hope u all can make it

17/12/11

1. Arabdogolz

24/12/11

1. Arabdogolz

This meet up is organise by arabdogolz if there is more than 3 names we proceed with the meet if not another dater

Last tomorrow 16/11/11 i and some of my kakis going pasir gudang to all the trackies or gonna be wanna come along buzz me 90905607 hope u all support to make this forum alive again

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

Hi bro/sis,

I need help ..

Please assist me

Why pay "F" them jialat jialat why bike just come out coil spoilt? Where is the evidence they change? Where is ur 1 mth warranty promise? Y never ask consent before changing coil? If coil burnt rectifier should pai also mah as the rectifier is the cause of the burnt?? Which shop?

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

LOL.. welcome back buddy!!!! U really put up all this gathering ah?? GOOD LUCK!! my batch of gixxers all less already. hackerz. jojo sold their bikes. This Faizal is singing all day long. Ben i think lay up his V4 already. See how it goes. Only me n Kenneth surviving as riding partners at some other group

wah uncle ben lay up his v4?!

haha.. yeah a lot of the gixxers have moved on..

nxt time if i get back a gixxer, nobody around anymore.

Bikes

1) Honda Super4 SpecII -> 12/03 to 03/06

2) Kawa Z1000 03 -> 03/06 to 03/07

3) Honda Super4 VtecI -> 07/06 to 04/07

4) Suzy GSX-R1000 K7 -> 04/07 to 07/11

5) Husky SMR510 08 -> 08/09 to 08/15

6) Yamy Spark135 07 -> 10/07 to Currently

7) Triumph Tiger Explorer -> 05/12 to 05/18

8) Husky FE350 -> 12/15 to Currently

Powerla bro! I have been trying to join the meet up sessions with you guys but been super busy with work and now having prob after prob with my bike! Hopefully i can join you guys this time rd! =)

Hope to be active again in da forums! Heh...

Woah...... Long time no see here u talk bad abt me hahaha anyway hi everyone.... I will be planning a meet up kopi session and abit of riding getting to noe each other and see old friends hope u all can make it

17/12/11

1. Arabdogolz

24/12/11

1. Arabdogolz

This meet up is organise by arabdogolz if there is more than 3 names we proceed with the meet if not another dater

Last tomorrow 16/11/11 i and some of my kakis going pasir gudang to all the trackies or gonna be wanna come along buzz me 90905607 hope u all support to make this forum alive again

Hey Mystica, you can try the shop beside Regina to make bike key but i think it'll cost $80 to dupe our key. I haven't had any personal experience but i probably need to make a trip there also.

My key sometimes can turn sometimes cannot lerr. So paiseh when that happens... looks like i'm trying to steal my own bike!