SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Wad 2B bike will u get once u pass?

Gomo

Wad 2B bike will u get once u pass?  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Wad 2B bike will u get once u pass?

i think get a reasonably-priced bike that has good compromise for whatever it is you look for in a bike and then wait one year. when the p plate is gone and you have that bit more cash, you'll start thinking of getting a 2A bike lol. like me :D

Current Rides:

FEB 07 -> NOV 08 [CBR 150]

AUG 08 -> AUG 12 [XJR400]

AUG 12 -> ??? [DUCATI MONSTER 696]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it advisable to still purchase a bike when you only have abt 2 mths till enlistment?

my opinion, better not. resist the temptation to get one. wait after you've completed bmt and get your unit.

Current Rides:

FEB 07 -> NOV 08 [CBR 150]

AUG 08 -> AUG 12 [XJR400]

AUG 12 -> ??? [DUCATI MONSTER 696]

is it advisable to still purchase a bike when you only have abt 2 mths till enlistment?

try take defensive riding course (1/2day one) asap because it's required in almost all the camps, if u wanna park inside.

CBR150- my ride atm

Ducati 1098R pending

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

can let me test ride??

sure

5min for $100

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

At first I wanted to buy Gilera. But since I am planning to take 2a after 1 year, I think might as well get a manual bike so that I can get used to the changing of gears. So I plan to buy the new cbf150. Then I heard that bajaj pulser have a good mileage thingy, so now I have decided to buy bajaj pulser 200 IF I pass my tp.

1996 - Pass my class 3

2001 - toyota corolla SBT71* U (My Old Lady)

2002 to 2007 - Mazda Premacy SDY 68** Z

2007 to 2008 - Toyota wish SGR 54** D

2008 till ???? - Daihatsu Terios7 SJL 13**J

2008 - Pass my 2B

2008 - 2010 - Bajaj Pulsar 200 FBC78** Z

2009 - Pass my 2A

2010 till ???? - Suzuki GSR400 FBE 43**X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like to get a scooter, considering either PGO GMax 200cc or Gilera ST200.

Knight of the Old Code

A knight is sworn to valour, His heart knows only virtue,

His blade defends the helpless, His might upholds the weak.

His word speaks only the truth, His wrath undoes the wicked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
try take defensive riding course (1/2day one) asap because it's required in almost all the camps, if u wanna park inside.

Wait a min!! Is this required? I am going back for my last in camp training in Oct. Do I need to take that course? My in camp is about 11 days..

• 2 weeks later...
Wait a min!! Is this required? I am going back for my last in camp training in Oct. Do I need to take that course? My in camp is about 11 days..

If you wanna ride INTO and INSIDE camp then yes, you gotta take the course. It's a pretty stupid requisite considering that the speed limit is camps vary from 30-40km/h which already brings down the risk of speed-related accidents/fatalities to a really idiot-proof level.

And it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I would have to say, after getting my 2B, I'll be looking for some fun on the Sachs MadAss 125.

I actually have other reservations for the more vintage bikes though. I'm also thinking about the Yamaha rxk135 and the Honda Custom 125CM, both classics :)

Sportbiker at heart!

http://i33.tinypic.com/5a58g2.jpghttp://i36.tinypic.com/25fruwl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...