SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

My 2B journey.

Veil

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jia you!!!

Failed 5.2 .2 immediate failures. Striked the 3rd cone at pylon.Before that on first round follow car behind up slope.N forgot not supposed to.

Points wise..10 points.

Gonna re-try another one tmrw.Till then bros!

BMW R1200GSLC 2014 (20smiles/miles)

Mini Cooper S Clubman 2011 (10smiles/miles)

5.2....hm to me is really hard.

Failed 2nd time woohoo!! :D Quite angry and annoyed when i knw i failed.

This time verdict-

8 points!

1 immed failure.

Back crash bar hit the bloody last cone by a little tiny bit.But sigh nvm man.

My Plan to complete 5.2 one week before RTT kinda failed.

Gonna go for Rc den 5.2 after i pass RTT next sat.

Sometimes its good to take a break and have a kit kat.

One guy passed..12 points no immed lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66458115@N05/

you're not alone! i also passed only on my 3rd attempt mah..i think there's a reason why the requirements so stringent, this is to prepare the rider better before going to the open road mah..in circuit, you are allowed to make mistakes, fall down, stand up..no biggie..but on outside road, different story liao..

I was quite sian that i failed the 2nd time too..but with this mentality, i went through it the 3rd time..

cheer up. go for RC first, then 5.02 same day..but keep about 1-2 lessons in-between..that's what worked for me.. =)

mai sian!

5.2....hm to me is really hard.

Failed 2nd time woohoo!! :D Quite angry and annoyed when i knw i failed.

This time verdict-

8 points!

1 immed failure.

Back crash bar hit the bloody last cone by a little tiny bit.But sigh nvm man.

My Plan to complete 5.2 one week before RTT kinda failed.

Gonna go for Rc den 5.2 after i pass RTT next sat.

Sometimes its good to take a break and have a kit kat.

One guy passed..12 points no immed lol.

you're not alone! i also passed only on my 3rd attempt mah..i think there's a reason why the requirements so stringent, this is to prepare the rider better before going to the open road mah..in circuit, you are allowed to make mistakes, fall down, stand up..no biggie..but on outside road, different story liao..

I was quite sian that i failed the 2nd time too..but with this mentality, i went through it the 3rd time..

cheer up. go for RC first, then 5.02 same day..but keep about 1-2 lessons in-between..that's what worked for me.. =)

mai sian!

Alright thx bro! :) Enjoy ur reservice soon :D

hey anyone taking 2b at bbdc now ? just to check, i'm at 301 now, thn there's this new annoucement saying we need to produce our pdl for every practical lesson. my rtt is on 31 may, meaning I cant have lessons till then ? HELP!!!

hey anyone taking 2b at bbdc now ? just to check, i'm at 301 now, thn there's this new annoucement saying we need to produce our pdl for every practical lesson. my rtt is on 31 may, meaning I cant have lessons till then ? HELP!!!

Bro think u bo bian cant ride till u pass RTT den apply PDL.Den can proceed on practical.

Can feel how u feel nw man..confirm v sian.But yeah maybe just take a rest first ah..keep yourself occupied with things to do lor so den time will pass v fast!

Edited by garrickchoww

Hi Ducky, you try and see if you are able to book lessons online? If you can book, you can go.. I just called BBDC. Appears that the restriction applies to new learners, and it's system controlled. Therefore, if you can book, that means no problem..

Hope this helps!

hey,

Hi Ducky, you try and see if you are able to book lessons online? If you can book, you can go.. I just called BBDC. Appears that the restriction applies to new learners, and it's system controlled. Therefore, if you can book, that means no problem..

Hope this helps!

hey thanks kelena, i tried booking & i was able to book. however i'm just afriad whn i reach there i will be denied becos i dont have a pdl.

hey,

hey thanks kelena, i tried booking & i was able to book. however i'm just afriad whn i reach there i will be denied becos i dont have a pdl.

I think it should be ok. Just go, print, put in tray and enjoy your lesson!

Cleared 5.2 like finally on fourth try.Hm was asking friend about his insurance 2 years back.Then he started advising me nt to ride if can cos nowadays lots of accidents. But i wanna ride to school =(

RTT this sat together with kelena! :)

Cleared 5.2 like finally on fourth try.Hm was asking friend about his insurance 2 years back.Then he started advising me nt to ride if can cos nowadays lots of accidents. But i wanna ride to school =(

RTT this sat together with kelena! :)

Congrats! My RTT is next Thursday.. So gotta wait a while more.. :)