SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

My 2B journey.

Veil

last three 3 SP's and a RR...Before my dearest TP next wed.Just did two sp's today.

Sun-SP + RoadRevision

Tues-2 Sp

Wed-FINALE!

Well from tmrw to sat no sp...that's three days.Kinda scared tues would b a last min prac for all my mistakes man.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66458115@N05/

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well anyway i'm gg for 9am sp this sat.Most prob.But i may cancel and change timing again.

Oh btw guys i just cleared 8.01 today! Was the only one out of 6 to pass.

Zhun zhun 18 points haha.

U turn wobble =( if not 12 points alr. A bit sad why i did not take my time n u-turn..was told by instructor: ownself check n go la.

Gan chiong siao check liao faster go..tot i making right turn or what..resulted in wobble plus quite close to the line on the left alr.For that,4points wobble n 2 points for getting close to the white line i think.Was e first bike btw ! Anw end of lesson then realized ..veil gf in the same class lol..saw the familiar looking gloves and asked if she was veil's gf.Lol.

talk abt me ah? (sarah, veil's gf)

Bro, i saw garrick at bbdc today. He was taking his sp. How are you?

yo bruddah! not too bad..been slacking off recently.. remember i said taking SP every alternate day after i clear 8.01? haha, i only managed a few only! booked one today at 920am..but too tired, decided to take a day off. tmr will take at 920am..then i think i should be done liao..

i'm still quite affected by the u-turn leh..dunno why..but i think the trick is to make your bike more perpendicular to the stop line bah..still trying to find out the best position. *yikes, and TP is just 2 days away*

BMW R1200GSLC 2014 (20smiles/miles)

Mini Cooper S Clubman 2011 (10smiles/miles)

yo bruddah! not too bad..been slacking off recently.. remember i said taking SP every alternate day after i clear 8.01? haha, i only managed a few only! booked one today at 920am..but too tired, decided to take a day off. tmr will take at 920am..then i think i should be done liao..

i'm still quite affected by the u-turn leh..dunno why..but i think the trick is to make your bike more perpendicular to the stop line bah..still trying to find out the best position. *yikes, and TP is just 2 days away*

Slack wat sia? Mood alr is it? I was wif my gf when she did her SP at 0920 today. Happily passed her 8.01 at 1120.

Haf faith in urslf lah. Aft get ur licence can go outside do all the wide/sharp turnings u wan liao. Gd luck man!

Slack wat sia? Mood alr is it? I was wif my gf when she did her SP at 0920 today. Happily passed her 8.01 at 1120.

Haf faith in urslf lah. Aft get ur licence can go outside do all the wide/sharp turnings u wan liao. Gd luck man!

haha!! yeah man!

nowadays keep thinking of any weakness, cuz tmr last chance to practice liao..but GAMBATE!!

alright..time to sit back, and enjoy the show tomorrow..today marks the end of my training liao

so in all, $ spent:

1.01 x1

1.02 x1

1.03 x1

2.01 x1

2.02 x1

3.01 x2

3.02 x1

4.01 x2

4.02 x1

5.01 x1

5.02 x3

6.01 x1

7.01 x1

8.01 x1

RC x8

SP x 15

so total fees = practical fees around $856.51 + Theory $80.82 + Tests $42.05

= $979.38

Didnt think it was so much till i checked the "Account Transaction"! Just slightly less than the $1k i set aside..

@garrickchoww, good luck for tomorrow buddy!

just dropping by...

good lucks to you (kelena) for your TP tomorrow!

just a question, is it a norm to spend so much for a 2b licence nowadays?

Blacky Aka Xiao Hei May 2011 to ???

just dropping by...

good lucks to you (kelena) for your TP tomorrow!

just a question, is it a norm to spend so much for a 2b licence nowadays?

hello guiderer. first thing's first: thanks!

ok, now the cost part - it's subjective. for me, i know that i'm quite a slow learner, so i thought i'd beef things up by going for more practices. it's personal, really. There are some pple that have only gone for 1 or 2 SPs..

alright..time to sit back, and enjoy the show tomorrow..today marks the end of my training liao

so in all, $ spent:

1.01 x1

1.02 x1

1.03 x1

2.01 x1

2.02 x1

3.01 x2

3.02 x1

4.01 x2

4.02 x1

5.01 x1

5.02 x3

6.01 x1

7.01 x1

8.01 x1

RC x8

SP x 15

so total fees = practical fees around $856.51 + Theory $80.82 + Tests $42.05

= $979.38

Didnt think it was so much till i checked the "Account Transaction"! Just slightly less than the $1k i set aside..

@garrickchoww, good luck for tomorrow buddy!

@kelena

good luck for your tp :angel:

@guiderer

it depends on whether you are a slow learner or fast learner.

i personally spent a bit more than my friends lol

for me, i go to the limit of saving money~

when i was getting my 2b back then, i only use my NSF allowance to learn, along with my regular expenses, thus $ is the most important thing... but luckily i managed to scrape through with the minimum points to pass hahaha... i did 0 self practice, 0 revision... not within my budget >.

Blacky Aka Xiao Hei May 2011 to ???

Eh pai seh ah :( A bit bad like u fail i still say i the only one pass...i feel bad man.Anyway grats on ur 8.01 and all e best for ur tp! :)

eh, so how was EFR?

Yesh.....TP day is gan chiong siao!

Haha only got gan chiong when the instructor briefed last time before we go out for test.Heartbeat v fast.

Not gonn write too much.

Two days back having fever ,flu and baad cough...

Recovered much alr..but decided not to take cough med in the morn ...as i did not want drowsiness to affect my TP.

Sequence for number tag today was by firstly foreigner first..then come by oldest to youngest.

So needless to say..i got a tag that was v at the back cos i'm quite young.Today the number went up to 70...

Mine was 66!! :)

Briefing talk a lot kok..n v sloooooow make us all gan chiong.

Briefed finished..started to rain ...all v sian.

Waited n waited...mind was v thinking of all the possible mistakes i could/would make during test...same goes for some other guys....

Lol.Kelena got number tag 20+ if i rmbr correctly...

Finally called out...got helmet n stuff...coughing damn badly while waiting to go out..

Good thing was didn't need to wear raincoat by the time reach my turn cos rain stopped.

Got bike...tua pek kong (Tester) Waved..proceed on....

My mind went blank! A few guys also said their mind went blank...

Think cos of nervousness and the fear of doing wrong things...

Went ahead with what i did normally during sp... go test route..

End alr got back and talk to a lot ppl..check out how they felt the test was like...

I can tell u how funny it is ..strangers who arrived in the morn at bbdc suddenly become "good friends" LOL! Talk like no tmrw while waiting for results..

Waited close to 30 mins?

Knew the procedure clearly as veil had mentioned that those number tag being called out were those who failed.

So was praying v v hard that my number wont be called!!

Tp and instructor read out the numbers....

my whole row.... "62 63 64 65 67 All come out"

My heart almost drop out! :( Cos my number sandwiched in between!! :(

Me and kelena PASSED! WOO! :D:D

After everything....realize a lot ppl fail..nt sure is it cos of rain or what!

Out of like 60...20 passed! That's like so little eh!!

When all numbers read out i went ...Baik ah! woohoo!

Some ppl still don't know they had pass lol!

Went for Expressway familiarization ride...fun to the max... speed faster. But the bike vibration cannot tahan... lol.

U-turn went till 3rd lane 2nd lane for all i care ah!!! Right turn just corner low low! WOO :)

It's been a fun journey for 2b at bbdc.Awww sad to say i wont need or wont be coming back anywhere near 1 year! Woohoo!

Got 16 points btw! :) And quite a few got 18...or 16.The best i saw was 8 points followed by 10 then 16 alr.

Thx alot veil for all e guidance u given! Appreciated much and alot man bro!! :D :D

Well i spent a total of 1080 man! Haha after passing i think u would heckcare about the money! Now just find a job and get a bike in 2-4 months !

PS: It was a long post after all ...lol -.-

Edited by garrickchoww

Congrats guys! Muz sayang ur licence since so much money n time were spent.

Do ride defensively for ur initial stage. Try not to push ur limits til u r more proficient. If u ride daily, the confidence to handle unexpected incidents will eventually come to u.

The real lessons starts nw so ride safe!

Congrats guys! Muz sayang ur licence since so much money n time were spent.

Do ride defensively for ur initial stage. Try not to push ur limits til u r more proficient. If u ride daily, the confidence to handle unexpected incidents will eventually come to u.

The real lessons starts nw so ride safe!

Ok sure i will! :)

Thanks alot veil ! Really! :) One day we can meet up when i get my bike.But i'm sure it'll not be so soon hahaha.

Ok sure i will! :)

Thanks alot veil ! Really! :) One day we can meet up when i get my bike.But i'm sure it'll not be so soon hahaha.

Relax 1st lor. No nid to rush to buy a bike. Take ur time man.

Lok at me, i din get a bike right aft i passed coz stil tryin to decide wat type of rider i wan to b. N nw i noe tat i prefer to b a naked bike rider.

Relax 1st lor. No nid to rush to buy a bike. Take ur time man.

Lok at me, i din get a bike right aft i passed coz stil tryin to decide wat type of rider i wan to b. N nw i noe tat i prefer to b a naked bike rider.

ya, dont be like me, champion. havent pass, go buy bike..now abit regret. lol =)