SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

My 2B journey.

Veil

Hi guys, sori been busy wif my gf these days so too tired to log in. The thread seems to be gettin more chatty liao. Nice sharin ppls!

Im organizing a bbdc meetup from 9am-3pm tis sat n sun. Everyone, anyone r welcome! Sms me @ 92201036.B

join us at bbdc for a Kopi-O 1.01 session.

@Rempit10: Bro, hope u can attend for the meet-up. Ur presence can spur fellow forumers as u r soon facin ur TP tis 27th.

Sorry dude I was working on that day

Edited by Rempit10
Type error

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there.Thx bros for all your concern:) But anyway I got news that I'll b contacted within one month if I'm shortlisted for the scholarship thingy.Send my application alr.

But I gotta feeling I have a slim chance.Cos my course is hospitality and think they want engineering and electrical stuff.

Anw...ps guys com down so nvr really got e chance to check out e web haha.

Hate it..I'm late for school for 3 times in a week.Bull shittt..gonna boycott public transport on weekdays once I get my 2B .

Take cab also bo song see all e bikes cut across e jam while I sit inside -.- LOL.Bet most of u have felt this way somewhere somehow haha!

Oh tmrw is my RC.Hehe kinda excited..after all its been 2 long weeks since I ride!!

Just done with polishing of my helmet(White) .Became yellow liao eversince I used it last time.

And reading thru e book also.Tmrw is sorta like a refresher course to myself. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66458115@N05/

yeah, it's nice seeing those bikes being insensitive to traffic jams, while the taxi meter keeps jumping!! haha

oh, i'll be headed down to BBDC tmr, 20th at 1520hrs for 5.02..will anyone be there? can lim kopi!

enjoy your riding session!

Hi there.Thx bros for all your concern:) But anyway I got news that I'll b contacted within one month if I'm shortlisted for the scholarship thingy.Send my application alr.

But I gotta feeling I have a slim chance.Cos my course is hospitality and think they want engineering and electrical stuff.

Anw...ps guys com down so nvr really got e chance to check out e web haha.

Hate it..I'm late for school for 3 times in a week.Bull shittt..gonna boycott public transport on weekdays once I get my 2B .

Take cab also bo song see all e bikes cut across e jam while I sit inside -.- LOL.Bet most of u have felt this way somewhere somehow haha!

Oh tmrw is my RC.Hehe kinda excited..after all its been 2 long weeks since I ride!!

Just done with polishing of my helmet(White) .Became yellow liao eversince I used it last time.

And reading thru e book also.Tmrw is sorta like a refresher course to myself. :)

BMW R1200GSLC 2014 (20smiles/miles)

Mini Cooper S Clubman 2011 (10smiles/miles)

yeah, it's nice seeing those bikes being insensitive to traffic jams, while the taxi meter keeps jumping!! haha

oh, i'll be headed down to BBDC tmr, 20th at 1520hrs for 5.02..will anyone be there? can lim kopi!

enjoy your riding session!

Wa bro how many times u go for RC alr so far.Wa I go for 2 still not confident sia.

Haha.

I'll be gg this sun..next mon ,wed n fri too.But feel like striking off mon though.Fri would be my 5.02 at 7pm.

Oh haha was just thinking 5.02 lesson in e night maybe harder to spot mistakes ?haha.

i kiasu mah..haha, 5 RC liao..so as my RTT is 19 May at night, so 20th May morning can apply for PDL..since 5.02 is valid only for one month.

i hope to clear today, then zhun zhun 1 mth. another thing is if i clear, i can go for SP, which is alot cheaper..at least something for me to do..otherwise bored leh..LOL

Wa bro how many times u go for RC alr so far.Wa I go for 2 still not confident sia.

Haha.

I'll be gg this sun..next mon ,wed n fri too.But feel like striking off mon though.Fri would be my 5.02 at 7pm.

Oh haha was just thinking 5.02 lesson in e night maybe harder to spot mistakes ?haha.

i kiasu mah..haha, 5 RC liao..so as my RTT is 19 May at night, so 20th May morning can apply for PDL..since 5.02 is valid only for one month.

i hope to clear today, then zhun zhun 1 mth. another thing is if i clear, i can go for SP, which is alot cheaper..at least something for me to do..otherwise bored leh..LOL

Wa fierce bro!U go 5.02 earlier than me sia:) Anw share your 5.02 experience when u're done with it.Oh I just realized I also go for 5 rc altogether inclu next week.I a bit scared n play safe haha..so I plan take my 5.02 next fri 29 april.Then if fail RTT next re-test is 28 may.Just nice even IF fail also no need re-take 5.02.

@CMYRS

Ya its exciting man:D

Sian.. i buang my 5.02..i ought to be shot for the imm. failure!

at first, 2 warm-up rounds on test route went past smoothly..it was drizzling at first, then the rain got heavier..so i was thinking: ok lah, still not too bad..

so actual evaluation..slope and all was ok..so waiting to go S-course..since rain was quite heavy liao..the ground wet..so i proceeded with caution..i thought i struck the kerb (due to being too scared)..so i also sian 1/2 liao..cuz strike kerb is imme. fail mah..

so then went to queue up for right turn to go plank..

this black nissan sunny, was slowly turning out from one of the Class 3 course and coming from my right, i thought ok..still got 6 seconds, enough for me to turn right..so when i got out..the nissan sunny suddenly did a century sprint! then i saw that it was the private instructor behind the wheel, and not the student..by the time i already 1/2 way out, then need to go liao..so with that i received a 'failure to give way to traffic with right of way'.. after the entire evaluation, it turns out that i didnt strike the kerb at S-course, and for that matter, all courses were done correctly!

so it's the silly right turn that killed me. i should have waited longer, and not be half-hearted thinking that i already failed at the S-course..

lesson 1. learnt: even though you thought you did wrongly at any point in time, dont lose hope yet..(unless it's not a clear clear immediate failure), just proceed like how it's to be done, as the instructor sometimes can give chance..as 12 point very fast consume finish liao..so they will try to help also..

lesson 2. dont assume! luckily in circuit, if on outside road, i'm thinking most of the cars will be alot more ferocious than in the circuit..so it pays to wait a bit more longer..

nonetheless, i'm going for 2nd round 5.02 today, last session. let's hope i can nail it this time!

Wa fierce bro!U go 5.02 earlier than me sia:) Anw share your 5.02 experience when u're done with it.Oh I just realized I also go for 5 rc altogether inclu next week.I a bit scared n play safe haha..so I plan take my 5.02 next fri 29 april.Then if fail RTT next re-test is 28 may.Just nice even IF fail also no need re-take 5.02.

@CMYRS

Ya its exciting man:D

hmm, to OT abit..i went to this motor shop, and was chatting with the uncle there..he was mentioning that for newbies, try not to get scooters..as they are quite dangerous..due to low power, small wheels, no way to "grip tank"..dunno true or not leh..

anyone care to share their opinions?

i used to ride a vespa lx. what the uncle tell u is true. scooters is kinda dangerous esp when raining. i accident twice with my vespa lx. and i only ride for 14mths and i sell off.

2B riding was seriously fun.

from the old me that doesnt know what even is a clutch till then i passed my TP at BBDC, cool man awesome..learnt alot, and still will reminisce sometimes when passing by BBDC, even though i spent a lot =(

2B riding was seriously fun.

from the old me that doesnt know what even is a clutch till then i passed my TP at BBDC, cool man awesome..learnt alot, and still will reminisce sometimes when passing by BBDC, even though i spent a lot =(

So true man! I stil tend to ride past bbdc if i happen to be nearby.

Sian.. i buang my 5.02..i ought to be shot for the imm. failure!

at first, 2 warm-up rounds on test route went past smoothly..it was drizzling at first, then the rain got heavier..so i was thinking: ok lah, still not too bad..

so actual evaluation..slope and all was ok..so waiting to go S-course..since rain was quite heavy liao..the ground wet..so i proceeded with caution..i thought i struck the kerb (due to being too scared)..so i also sian 1/2 liao..cuz strike kerb is imme. fail mah..

so then went to queue up for right turn to go plank..

this black nissan sunny, was slowly turning out from one of the Class 3 course and coming from my right, i thought ok..still got 6 seconds, enough for me to turn right..so when i got out..the nissan sunny suddenly did a century sprint! then i saw that it was the private instructor behind the wheel, and not the student..by the time i already 1/2 way out, then need to go liao..so with that i received a 'failure to give way to traffic with right of way'.. after the entire evaluation, it turns out that i didnt strike the kerb at S-course, and for that matter, all courses were done correctly!

so it's the silly right turn that killed me. i should have waited longer, and not be half-hearted thinking that i already failed at the S-course..

lesson 1. learnt: even though you thought you did wrongly at any point in time, dont lose hope yet..(unless it's not a clear clear immediate failure), just proceed like how it's to be done, as the instructor sometimes can give chance..as 12 point very fast consume finish liao..so they will try to help also..

lesson 2. dont assume! luckily in circuit, if on outside road, i'm thinking most of the cars will be alot more ferocious than in the circuit..so it pays to wait a bit more longer..

nonetheless, i'm going for 2nd round 5.02 today, last session. let's hope i can nail it this time!

Bro how's your 5.02? :0

i'm gg for mine this thurs man.Scared like one crap.

Went for RC today.Well improve much more but not v good in e brake man..think my most zai is plank and pylon.Slope also ok.

But i always forget to check blindspot when gg up slope.Sigh..

Kinda scared for 5.02.Tmrw on mon gg for RC again.And wed another one.Then thurs 5.02.

Any bros can tell me night riding got what difficulties compared to aft lessons.Cos gg for 7pm RC for mon n wed.

dunno leh, i buang the 2nd 5.02..instructor told me I wobble during PS and crank course, which was weird leh..i thought i did ok..so this type of penalty makes me pek chek, cuz i dunno what's wrong..

well, tmr morning 1st session RC, then 7th session 5.02 again, 3rd try..let's see then.. =)

Went for RC today.Well improve much more but not v good in e brake man..think my most zai is plank and pylon.Slope also ok.

But i always forget to check blindspot when gg up slope.Sigh..

Kinda scared for 5.02.Tmrw on mon gg for RC again.And wed another one.Then thurs 5.02.

Any bros can tell me night riding got what difficulties compared to aft lessons.Cos gg for 7pm RC for mon n wed.

yo bro, lesson 7 is 7.20pm..idea! Kopi is good!

PS = Pylon Slalom..

see ya!! at least got buddy liao!

@kelena What time is 7th session??! maybe we cn meet for kopi eh! Lol. i gg at 7pm bro!

All e best bro u can do it!

PS= Pylon n slope?

Maybe u could drop me a msg or what bro:)

My num-81632898

Hey guys anyone going for rc @ 7:20pm later can meet

Hi Bro, Kelena n Garrick wil b havin their 5.02 n RC respectively at 7.20pm today. We wil b meetin up early at 5.30pm. Call me @ 92201036 when u rch.

C u there!

thanks! took me 3 times.. and 75 dollars! but it was worth it. heng ah! now can relax liao..

@kelena Grats bro on passing 5.02! :)

Hope i'll be able to be in the joyous mood soon..when i pass.

N thx for e sharing of info n bikes etc haha :)