SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Worst Bike in Singapore.

revhappy

now become politic session?

DRZ oeeeiiii :D

still got cbr 400

rvf400.

commonly seen also ma.

CBR400 and RVF400 old bikes ah bro. Maybe i didnt make myself clear, i was refering to newer riders who want to get fresh bikes when they get their class 2A.

1st hand 2A bikes what can u think of? i cant think of much except for the ever trusted Super 4 and the DRZ.

Maybe got other models ah, but those 2 models are like the first thing that comes to mind if any rider upgrades to 2A with intention of getting a 1st hand 400cc bike. :D

Goodness!! My previous post has fallen on deaf ears.

There is no such thing as a "worst" bike. TO EACH, HIS OWN.

Moderator, PLEASE close thread.

I CONCUR BRO!

No such thing as 'worst' bike. Each bike has its own merits and shortcomings.

I ride a Suzuki GSR400.

Its a **** bike according to some ppl. Overheats easily, is heavy, slightly higher maintenance due to larger rear tire and smaller fuel tank compared to the Super 4.

So based on what i just said, i can say what i ride is the 'WORST' class 2A bike.

But i'm ok with it. :D

But no need so drastic to close thread la. Just for fun, i'm also curious what other ppl think of other bike make/models.

Just think of it as a very critical review on a bike make/model lor...

And to qoute a certain character from a favourite movie of mine:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/3056871500_14f7fdff18.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3699/ref1.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBR400 and RVF400 old bikes ah bro. Maybe i didnt make myself clear, i was refering to newer riders who want to get fresh bikes when they get their class 2A.

1st hand 2A bikes what can u think of? i cant think of much except for the ever trusted Super 4 and the DRZ.

Maybe got other models ah, but those 2 models are like the first thing that comes to mind if any rider upgrades to 2A with intention of getting a 1st hand 400cc bike. :D

I CONCUR BRO!

No such thing as 'worst' bike. Each bike has its own merits and shortcomings.

I ride a Suzuki GSR400.

Its a **** bike according to some ppl. Overheats easily, is heavy, slightly higher maintenance due to larger rear tire and smaller fuel tank compared to the Super 4.

So based on what i just said, i can say what i ride is the 'WORST' class 2A bike.

But i'm ok with it. :D

But no need so drastic to close thread la. Just for fun, i'm also curious what other ppl think of other bike make/models.

Just think of it as a very critical review on a bike make/model lor...

And to qoute a certain character from a favourite movie of mine:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/3056871500_14f7fdff18.jpg

+ 1.

I'm all for fun too. But to read flaming posts in our little forum is disheartening.

There is no such thing as a "worst" bike.

Neither is there such a thing as a "perfect" bike.

Should the thread remain open, I urge forumers to take a neutral stand. We share the same roads!! No need to show/take negativity personally.

Ride safe ya'll. :)

To be old and wise, you first have to be young and stupid.

I believe all of them have a purpose in mind in accordance to time and legality.

If the West,China and India didn't cause global warming, we wouldn't have these emission limitations. When they should have banned SUVs, for some reason they clamped on 2T bikes instead.

i dun like the daelim roadwin.. ppl keep saying its the biggest 2b bike... yeah so what.

is it like asia's biggest loser? hahah

c'mon STARRMOOOCHIE.. we're not wussies.. why cant we go along having fun and flaming bikes..

will it break other riders heart? will it destroy their lives?

are we in this forum for mushy mushy with other riders?

must we worship whatever sh**t the bike manufecturers produce?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4931040347_0bda87b07d_b.jpg

i happen to love n ride daelim roadwin.....i also enjoy riding it very much.

brought it straight away when i saw it at cka hq whilst was shopping for a class2 bike.

it's not the biggest bike should i say, it's a full bike size (if dun know wat's a full size bike then u r still a novice).

it's only fault is the engine (small 125cc), of course no power, needless to say.

range for full tank (16 liter) can take 400+ km which i can enjoy full scenic ride.

most superbike last half it's distance n constantly fear running out of fuel (which i used to have).

it's the biggest loser 4 u but MPOV it's a winner coz i enjoy riding (my gain is your loss).

there many aspects for an individual rider n type of bikes, tat's why we r different.

if all sillyporean bikers like the same thing n only one type of bike as u do then it will be boring...u can only see sonic on sillypore roads.

Edited by stsoh

What I don't get are those expensive 2B 4 stroke sportbikes. Like the R125, Reiju RS3, Derbi GPR 125

Same or less power to a kapchai

Even fewer accessories

Can buy 2 kapchais 1st hand, 3-5 2T sportbikes.

Cannot do in JB

Poor resale and high depreciation

Not saying they are bad bikes because the frame and fairing can use, just need to change the engine.

i happen to love n ride daelim roadwin.....i also enjoy riding it very much.

brought it straight away when i saw it at cka hq whilst was shopping for a class2 bike.

it's not the biggest bike should i say, it's a full bike size (if dun know wat's a full size bike then u r still a novice).

it's only fault is the engine (small 125cc), of course no power, needless to say.

range for full tank (16 liter) can take 400+ km which i can enjoy full scenic ride.

most superbike last half it's distance n constantly fear running out of fuel (which i used to have).

it's the biggest loser 4 u but MPOV it's a winner coz i enjoy riding (my gain is your loss).

there many aspects for an individual rider n type of bikes, tat's why we r different.

if all sillyporean bikers like the same thing n only one type of bike as u do then it will be boring...u can only see sonic on sillypore roads.

yeah this is a forum about.. talking different views..

some people like speed,

some people like cornering,

some people like comfort,

some people like saving,

some people like to die fastt.. haha

if everyone same bike as me then one day it'll be cup

the other day the roads will be noisy and smokyeey.. sheeeng sheeeng sheeng prakk prakk krongg kronggg greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... sheeng sheeng sheeng..

What I don't get are those expensive 2B 4 stroke sportbikes. Like the R125, Reiju RS3, Derbi GPR 125

Same or less power to a kapchai

Even fewer accessories

Can buy 2 kapchais 1st hand, 3-5 2T sportbikes.

Cannot do in JB

Poor resale and high depreciation

Not saying they are bad bikes because the frame and fairing can use, just need to change the engine.

because 2t 2b bikes are fast... so make 4t better la more safety.. hehee

and the brands above all made in angmoh country then shop muck up some more... thats y.

i dun like the daelim roadwin.. ppl keep saying its the biggest 2b bike... yeah so what.

is it like asia's biggest loser? hahah

c'mon STARRMOOOCHIE.. we're not wussies.. why cant we go along having fun and flaming bikes..

will it break other riders heart? will it destroy their lives?

are we in this forum for mushy mushy with other riders?

must we worship whatever sh**t the bike manufecturers produce?

Well. Generally, IMHO, a handful would retaliate upon seeing that their bike make/model is being flamed.

Some, would even take it to a personal level. Then again, to each his own.

One man's meat may be another man's poison.

Another bike that doesn't make sense to me is the Varadero 125 in Singapore. Although it looks like a huge bike its a 125cc engine for heavens sake with just 10.6KW of power and pathetic 120 KM/Hr max speed. Makes sense for UK inspite of its high price because their lowest category of license allows

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Highwaycode/DG_069867

But in Singpore with Class 2B taking so much money, time and effort allows you to go upto 200CC and unlimited power. Should you buy the Varadero 125 ? Thats my point.

Phantom is the most popular bike in Singpore for a simple reason. 200CC.

Hi,

I rode the Varadero 125 1st version before for many years. In my opinion, it is a good bike for it's class. The bike although looks big, it's very much b'cos of the oil tank only.

I rode the bike for a good 7 years until I feel the itch to change the bike.

During the bike's service, it barely needs maintenance other than the regular service. No major problems with the bike. The bike has a upright position for the rider therefore it is very comfortable for the rider.

The ride on the bike is rather stable as compared to other smaller 2B bikes. I never felt shaky when riding it. This bike is good for transportation not for speed.

For the Big Head fairing and oil tank. Back as a newbie, I have my fair share of falls. The Big head fairing and oil tank did actually protect my leg from getting pinned underneath breaking bones. The fairing took the damage and it did not break. The big oil tank allow me to visit petrol kiosk less frequent.

So as a previous rider of the Varadero 125, it is a good bike for transportation and drivers do see me coming.

X1-R 2010 model

Star Brake Lines

K&N Air Filter

EzzyOiler

Fuel Consumption Excel File (Update columns in blue), download @ http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38849257/Fuel%20Consumption-20120222-154031.xls

Well. Generally, IMHO, a handful would retaliate upon seeing that their bike make/model is being flamed.

Some, would even take it to a personal level. Then again, to each his own.

One man's meat may be another man's poison.

i dun think of retaliation but reflexes on the ones whom say he hate this or tat kind of bikes.

he really doesn't have much experiences on motorcycle, unless he have been riding on all sort of bikes himself.

how would he understand the joy of riding it?

Edited by stsoh

i dun think of retaliation but reflexes on the ones whom say he hate this or tat kind of bikes.

he really doesn't have much experiences on motorcycle, unless he have been riding on all sort of bikes himself.

how would he understand the joy of riding it?

Agreed. Haha. Well said.

Sadly, on the other hand, the world is such that, there aren't many whom are able to think likewise.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah this is a forum about.. Talking different views..

Some people like speed,

some people like cornering,

some people like comfort,

some people like saving,

some people like to die fastt.. Haha

if everyone same bike as me then one day it'll be cup

the other day the roads will be noisy and smokyeey.. Sheeeng sheeeng sheeng prakk prakk krongg kronggg greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Sheeng sheeng sheeng..

hahahahaaha this is so farny!!! :D :d :D

Class 2B: 12 Oct 2011

Eun Hee - Roadwin R125: 15 Oct 2011 -

IMHO...

There is no BAD or Worst Bike... but there will be always... Bad or Coo-Coo Riders who haven't a CLUE to how to maintain their bikes or push / use their bike beyond it original... design and specification!

Different bikes are designed and made for different proposes... and a rider should always evaluate one's life style before buying one...

For example:

Example A

A Kup Zai is designed as a Economical City Run About Bike... If you over Rev it and ride it like a GP Bike...and don't care about maintenance....Only to break it as you have push it beyond it's original Specifications ...

Is it still considered as a "Bad/Worst" bike?

Example B

You have purchase a 2nd Hand Bike, sadly the previous owner didn't take care of it... and having own it.. has cause you countless sleepless night due to costly breakdown... Sadly... It's just luck...

It's the rider... not the Bike....

Just my $0.02....

To Me....

It's not How fast you go... It's how FAR you Travel...:thumb:

It's the Rider! Not the Bike! o_O

IMHO...

There is no BAD or Worst Bike... but there will be always... Bad or Coo-Coo Riders who haven't a CLUE to how to maintain their bikes or push / use their bike beyond it original... design and specification!

Different bikes are designed and made for different proposes... and a rider should always evaluate one's life style before buying one...

For example:

Example A

A Kup Zai is designed as a Economical City Run About Bike... If you over Rev it and ride it like a GP Bike...and don't care about maintenance....Only to break it as you have push it beyond it's original Specifications ...

Example B

You have purchase a 2nd Hand Bike, sadly the previous owner didn't take care of it... and having own it.. has cause you countless sleepless night due to costly breakdown... Sadly... It's just luck...

It's the rider... not the Bike....

Just my $0.02....

http://itsfanart.com/d/26505-2/afc.jpg

Hmmm interesting topic but my point will be that it boils down to based on wat reason r u ridin your bike? Like for eg you r one who prefers tourin to thailand etc u can't be taking a r6 and says its perfect and to u a scrambler is the worst bike cos of the small petrol tank and u hate to keep pumpin petrol frequently on ur way up north rite? Tour riders will prefer ridin bikes like fjr etc but as for track riders u can't expect them riding fjr to make a fast corner, he ll probably flip after the corner

It boils down to what purpose u r riding ur bike simple

its been so long...

Hmmm interesting topic but my point will be that it boils down to based on wat reason r u ridin your bike? Like for eg you r one who prefers tourin to thailand etc u can't be taking a r6 and says its perfect and to u a scrambler is the worst bike cos of the small petrol tank and u hate to keep pumpin petrol frequently on ur way up north rite? Tour riders will prefer ridin bikes like fjr etc but as for track riders u can't expect them riding fjr to make a fast corner, he ll probably flip after the corner

It boils down to what purpose u r riding ur bike simple

Purpose also quite vague eh, got underbones why need scooters? Got tourers why need cruisers?

Purpose also quite vague eh, got underbones why need scooters? Got tourers why need cruisers?

U tink u can ride a cruiser up north to thailand wif huge big saddle bags comfortable as a tourer? Plus these r jus choices is like wearin clothes shirts u also will haf short sleeves and long sleeves and diff designs certain bikes can b used for same purpose but its not all

its been so long...